Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Full Name: Kyle Alcott (I lost his middle name along with all my other data on him when my computer died. Am trying to remember what it was.)
- Birth Date: August 25 2011
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Kyle has curly black hair, that reaches just below his shoulders, and black eyes. Kyle is on the short and skinny side, and absolutely hates it. He is quite pale, though in summer he tends to spend a lot of time outside, and his skin tends to range from slightly pink to shocking lobster red. He dresses mostly in t-shirts and jeans, and his favourite colour to wear is dark blue. Kyle dislikes shoes, and it's hard to keep him in them... put them on, and five minutes later, he'll be running around in the distance, shoes booted across the lawn or hidden under a tree somewhere. He's careful of bees, though he does tend to get stung more often than most kids. He also attracts sandflies, much to his disgust, and has gotten very good at finding sneaky ways to itch the bites that cover him in summer. In winter he usually wears jersies and jeans, and spends more time indoors, reading, or making up stories with his friends. He is rarely seen without his rat on his shoulders, or hiding somewhere under his shirt. He has a small scar across his right eyebrow, from a cat scratching him when it was trying to get Eli. As a result, Kyle hates cats with a passion.
- Parents: Adeline Margeaux Blume-Alcott and Frances Alcott.
- Siblings, if any: A brother, Alex, 3 and a half years old, and a sister called Ella, who is 13. His mother fell pregnant again recently, but miscarried.
- Pets, if any: A small white male rat, called Eli. Eli likes to sit on his shoulders just under his hair.
- Area of Residence: Dunedin, New Zealand. Before that, Paris, France. His parents had moved to Paris a year before Ella was born, but decided to move back to New Zealand when he was 5. As a result, Kyle can speak French as well as English, French being his first language. He occasionally slips a French word in just as a regular part of his vocabulary, but in general he doesn't speak French very often.
- Blood status: Muggleborn.

- What would their Patronus be? A rat.
- What would their Boggart be? A cat. (Explained above)
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Probably a fantail, or some other kind of small bird. Either that or a small rodent.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself singing in front of a huge crowd (Kyle has a beautiful singing voice, and dreads the day it breaks.)
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day his baby brother came home from the hospital. He and his sister had been being watched by his friend Jessy's mother, and he, Jessy, and Ella were having a cup of milo after running around outside for a long time when his parents arrived home. Kyle was completely enthralled by the baby, and how tiny and sweet he was.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

((Just as a note - Kyle actually does keep a diary... he started it as an exercise to get more used to speaking English rather than French, because he was having trouble with the transition - he spoke English already - and it just stuck. He keeps it rather secret though, his friend Jessy and his parents and siblings are the only ones who know he writes it.))

Dear Diary

Jessy, Eli, and I had an adventure today! We were playing in the garden (I am so much better than Jessy at hide and seek) and I found this weird hole that went under the fence. We crawled through it, and found a petite forest on the other side! I went over to a tree, and Eli jumped off my shoulder and started to climb it! He climbed all the way up to a branch way up above my head, and we couldn't reach him! I tried to climb up l'arbre, but you know how rubbish I am at that sort of thing, so Jessy had to climb up, and get him. Then she came back down and we went back to tell maman! Ella was sooo jealous when she got back from Amanda's house. We had to show her the forest, and it's going to be our special secret place from now on. Maman doesn't like it though she said she might get papa to put wood over the hole! We can't let her! We will fight to the death if we must, to defend our special secret place!

((Um... sorry if Kyle's a little overdeveloped, heheh. I tend to create very detailed characters right off the bat haha.))

Rowan, I freaking love your characters :]

I cant wait to RP with you heh.

What house do you want Kyle to be in? I don't 100% know about Jessy yet, I think she's unsure too. I think once she's sorted I can do a lot more character development.. Yeah, she's unsure as I am :]

Heheh.

Hehe thanks Jess :lol: Eeeee I haven't RP forumed in FOREVER excitinggggg!

I think I want Kyle to be a Hufflepuff. He seems like the type; calm, loyal, hard working, eager to please ect. Whatever houses they wind up in though, Kyle and Jessy=BFF :D

(Cos there is no acronym cooler than BFF when you're 11. I so remember when you and I were all 'OMJBFFLOL' XD)

Yes. OMJ. Oh my Jess is my new favourite saying :lol:

Yeah, I'm not really done developing Jessy yet and I'm kinda heading towards making her a Hufflepuff-y-ish characer :p

Yaaaay! Hufflepuff buddies!

Hehe not pressuring at all ^_^ Thanks for the questions! I've been all 'nrrrr want to answer questions and develop Kyle even more' all week hehe

Why is Kyle's Patronus would be a rat?
He has a pet rat, and his rat is his best friend (besides Jessy.) He sees his rat as someone who simply accepts him no matter what, and it's a very comforting feeling for him, kind of like a living security blanket. He sees his rat as keeping him safe personally, looking after his feelings and his heart, and so his patronus would be his rat.

Why Kyle loves rodents?
The very first pet Kyle ever had was a mouse, back in France, and he loved that mouse to pieces. He was heartbroken when they had to leave him behind in the move to New Zealand, but his parents got him a couple of hampsters. He loved the hampsters too, and was crushed yet again when a stray dog broke into their enclosure and killed them. He only very recently trusted the world enough to get another pet, and was instantly smitten with his beloved rat, Eli.

Give me At least 50 words Rp?
Kyle was sitting in his front lawn, waiting for his sister to get home so he could tell her about the letter he had recieved today, ask her opinion. A wizard? A school for wizards? It seemed like far too much to believe. Magic. Real. And he had it! He couldn't even begin to imagine how he would explain it. It sounded mad to him, so how was anyone else going to understand? He picked a flower idly, twirling it between his fingers, staring at it's whirling petals.

Ack I can just see Ai bumping into the intresting boy. Anyway for the question.

What is his deal with shoes? you said it's hard to keep him in them that's why I'm asking. :p

Hehe, thank you :)
What is his deal with shoes? you said it's hard to keep him in them that's why I'm asking. :p
Kyle just doesn't like wearing shoes! His feet get too hot, and he absolutely loathes socks too, because his feet sweat a lot, and they get hot and wet and disgusting. As a result, Kyle only wears shoes when he absolutely has to. :]

I think you mean his brother Alex, hehe... his sister is older than he is, and his brother is still just a toddler.

What's his personality?:
Kyle is incredibly friendly and kind, and ready to help anyone. He doesn't judge people, he just accepts them. He loves having fun and playing with friends, he's really still just a kid, and loves playing imagination games and the like. Kyle dislikes conflict of any kind, but if someone is insulting or attacking his friends, he will defend them to the death, and will stick to the people he loves no matter what.

When his brother Alex came to the world and his life, what's his reaction?:
Kyle was a bit jealous, but that ended as soon as he saw his brother, and pretty much fell in love with how tiny and sweet he was. Kyle loves his brother, and loves playing with him and reading to him, and is helping his mother teach him to speak both French and English.

Do you think Kyle being in Hufflepuff does suet him?:
Definitely! Kyle is extremely loyal to those he loves, and will defend them no matter what! He is eager to help out anyone who needs it, and accepts everyone, no matter what they're like. He's really just a very sweet boy :)

Oohh I haven't been here for ages! I need to get back into it. Majorly.

Kyle is awesome. I need to keep developing Jessy. But I've been so damn bussyyyy lately!

You do need to come back! And reply in our rpppppp!

I've already gotten about a quarter of the way through Kyle's proper bio XD it's all fancy and stuff. I've got way too much time on my hands :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back