OOC First Name
Zach
</COLOR>
Jesse-Spencer--Chase--jesse-spencer-257780_318_480.jpg
<COLOR color="#342D7E">

- Full Name: Klaus Dove
- Birth Date: December 13
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance: shortish blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. He’s always wearing nice clothing, unless he’s exercising.
- Parents: James and Cassandra Dove, James is a mixed blood wizard who works as a muggle politician and Cassandra is a mixed blood witch who stays at home and works as an author
- Siblings, if any: a baby sister and brother named Lily and Liam
- Pets, if any: they have a family dog, a terrier named Scruffy
- Area of Residence: Sydney Australia, although his family has a home in New Zealand, right outside of Obsidian Harbor that they currently live in
- Blood status: mixed blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Hufflepuff
- Best school subjects (And why): N/A
- Worst school subjects (And why): N/A

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? a doe
- What would their Boggart be? him doing something to ruin his fathers career
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) an otter
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? his family happy and his dad approving of him
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? the summer his family went away for vacation and they didn’t have to act perfect

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Journal,

Today was as boring and as normal as yesterday. Woke up right at 7, got dressed, ate a rushed breakfast of toast and eggs before being sent off to piano lessons. After a few hours of piano I went out with mother Lily and Liam to lunch at a fancy restaurant. I had to order off the grown ups menu because the kids menu is too childish. Once we were done I had to go home study for a bit and then sent to harp lessons. After I got back mother and father were already in there room getting ready for a fancy dinner party. The baby sitter fed me before Austin(( the butler )) brought me into the play room. I don’t know why they call it that, there’s no toys that are really fun, only educational toys that don’t make noise. After a few hours of ‘play’ Austin came and brought me back to my room. I’m so lonely, you’re my only friend Journal.

- Klaus

Role Play I sent with the app for Klaus being part-veela

Klaus was attending a mandatory event for his fathers career, with elections coming up fast they really needed to gain the publics liking, and what did people like more then a good old charming family? Klaus stood off to the side silently. His mother and father each holding one of the new twins Lily and Liam. He watched as people gushed over how cute they were and how well mannered he was.

After a few minutes father went off to talk with the other men and mother with the other women. Mother had both babies now one tucked into each arm. Klaus had wonderful hearing and heard the men speaking of how ‘hot’ his mom was. Klaus sighed his father was a rather jealous man and Klaus could see it all over his face. He turned his head towards the women, they were all gushing on how beautiful the children were. Beautiful, what an odd way to describe two month olds. He heard then talk about how hansom he was also. Klaus knew why they thought this. Him his mother Lily and Liam were all part-veela.

He had been explained too that that meant people were dazzled and charmed by them and how beautiful they were apparently. Klaus knew his mother was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, if anyone was a veela it was her. Most people would think that was weird he saw his mother like that, but he was proud. Lily and Liam were obviously part-veela also, they were the most adorable babies he had ever seen, they charmed people daily. There was no doubt that when they were a little older they would get what ever they wanted. Now Klaus, he didn’t believe he had gotten the veela trait. At least, he wish he hadn’t. Klaus already felt like enough of an outcast.

You don’t make many friends when you’re the son of someone so far up in politics and happen to also be a wizard. Now his mother and father didn’t let him out much as it was, but when he was aloud out boys his own age didn’t like hanging out with him. They could feel he was different. They didn’t like that he charmed them with his very eyes. It made them feel like he was unnatural. Like he was a freak. He was beginning to believe it himself. Oh how Klaus wished he could be normal.

So i have a few questions!!!

1. Do you like having a baby brother and sister.

2. Do you and your mother get along?

3. What is the relationship between you and your father?

that's all for now.

thanks

1. I guess so, I havn't really gotten to know them. When I'm not at piano or harp lessons or studying, there napping. The only time i really get to see them is when fathers family has to attend social events, but then i have to act like the perfect little gental men, no playing with babies.

2. Yes, me and mother get along well. I love her, and she loves me, even if she dosn't show it much.

3. There really isn't one. Hes always at work or parties. I work extra hard to try and do the best i can at everything so maybe i can get his approvel.

<snip>

Okay here's some more

1. why would you say that your Patronus would be a doe?

2. Does he enjoy playing piano and harp?

3. Why would your Animagus be an otter?

Hey, Klaus. Just some questions... (Answer it OCC or IC)

*What is Klaus personality?
*Why would Klaus want to see in the Mirror of Erised her family being happy and her father approving him?
*What is Klaus hobbie and interest?
*What Klaus want to do after he graduates Hogwarts.
*Is Klaus' Father hate him?

okay, thanks

Angela

1. hes depressed and lonley. Klaus is very quiet but a gentelmen. He was raised to respect females, and treat them right. Klaus has perfect manners and never steps out of line.

2. His family, is not a very happy one. Sure they have alot of money, but they rarely spend time together. His mother is stressed from trying to be perfect and write her books while taking care of three children. His father is always away on buisness. Most of the time Klaus is alone at lessons or with baby sitters and james, the butler. Klaus believes that if his father approves of him then maybe he'll be happier with his family and spend more time with them.

3. His hobbies are reading playing piano and harp, but he also enjoys going into the backyard and playing ball with there dog, but those times dont happen very often.

4. Klaus hasn't choosen what to do yet, he thinks that he would want to go into government.

Nessie

1. There gental and caring, which is the kind of guy Klaus is underneath.

2. Yes, he enjoys it, most of the time.

3. He has seen them before, they look like they have lots of fun. He wants to have fun and be free like an otter.

Okay cool that's all i got for now... i'll see what else i can think of in a little while... and think of them i will!

Promised i'd think of more! But only one more.

What house do you want to be in? Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back