Kiss Me All Better

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
As he had predicted, class was cut short and he was soon dismissed. But Blake had felt unsatisfied with the simple demonstration Professor Lloyd had offered. He wanted to master the charm, to know how to cast it in a heartbeat. Swinging his bag over his shoulder, Blake pushed his chair back, got up from his seat and hastily made his way out of the Charms classroom.
He had been hoping for the day that he would meet Ford, but it seemed that those chances had thinned. Still, the tormenting visions of Ford with Lily straddled over his lap, lips locked, played over and over in Blake's mind relentlessly. It fueled his anger, his thirst for revenge and continued to bruise his already broken heart. He had barely begun to heal from Lily's betrayal, and the thought of the time when Ford was a friend made Blake's insides churn with disgust. The image of his love entwined in the arms of the likes of Ford ate at him from the inside.
Throwing open the door of the empty classroom Professor Lloyd had set up for practicing, Blake cast his bag aside and angrily wrenched out his wand in one swift move, shouting, "Incarcerous!" at the nearest dummy he now saw as the enemy - Ford.
The strength of his anger and pain delved into the power of his spell and the ropes shot quickly out from the tip of his wand thick and strong, meeting and binding Ford ever so tightly in his place that Blake hoped it hurt. Though he was bound and gagged, Ford's eyes seemed to taunt Blake edging him on, and in a fit of rage and hysteria, Blake ran until he collided with Ford, his punches flying and making their mark until his fists were bruised and bloodied. But still, Blake felt no satisfaction, no relief that lasted long enough to spare him from his torture, his pain. Suddenly, the sound of someone crying out, sobbing, pierced the air and filled the empty classroom. Falling onto his back, Blake felt the pooling tears in his eyes spill over, and only when he stopped to catch his breath did he realise that the person who was crying, was him.

Lucy had just finished charms class and was hoping to get some extra practice in before slipping silently back into her dorm room. Entering the class room they were to practice in Lucy heard sobbing that filled the room, she looked around to see a boy on the floor in pain, "Oh my goodness!" she gasped before running over to him, "Whats wrong? Are you hurt?" She asked panic stricken. If he was hurt Lucy wasn't sure if she could bring him to the hospital wing, he was a little big for her to carry.

Blake quickly wiped the blood from his knuckles off on his school robes. He didn't want anyone to see him like this and think him mad. "I'm fine," he answered the voice that had just entered the classroom. Sitting up and turning his face away, Blake quickly wiped his tears off with his sleeves. He felt weak and pathetic now that someone had seen him broken on the floor. He did not need pity from anyone.

Lucy rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips when he said nothing was wrong, "Well obviously something is wrong, you were just on the floor crying" she said as he stood up and turned away. Walking over so she was facing him Lucy smiled softly at him, "I'm Lucy" she added knowing that someone wouldn't really want to talk to a complete stranger about what ever they were crying about.

Blake took a minute to draw himself together again before he turned to face the girl named Lucy. "Blake Zepline," he said absently, eyes slightly slanted as he observed the girl before him. He could see that she was quite attractive, and Blake found that her presence washed thin his anger for Ford. However, the thought of Lily was still clouding his mind and, just like the million times before, he tried to push her away with no avail. What did one have to do to earn even a moment's freedom?

Lucy looked Blake over as he introduced himself, he was hot, like really hot. Lucy blushed lightly as she realized she had never thought of a boy as attractive before. Not wanting to seem like an idiot Lucy tried to think of something to say, "So Blake, care to tell me what you were doing here hurting your self?" she asked hoping it wasn't to rude of a question.

Blake scoffed as he imagined the reaction he'd get from Lucy if he told her he was just practicing killing someone. "Why don't we talk about something else, like you?" Blake said, smirking as he let his thoughts run wild. He saw the way she looked him over, and though he did not let it get to his head, he was quite intrigued with her himself. "I don't remember seeing you at this school, otherwise I'm sure I would have remembered," Blake said in a bewitching manner, running a hand through his hair. His knuckles were raw and throbbing, but he didn't mind; he just didn't want to be alone right now.

Lucy decided not to press the matter when he changed the subject to herself, "Well I transfered here last year, but I spent most of the time in my dorm room, I don't really get along with most people here" she said crossing her arms and letting her French accent really stick out. Lucy really didn't get why she was sorted into Gryffindor anyways, she wasn't brave really, or any of the other qualities Gryffindor listed off. She wondered suddenly what year and house Blake was in, he was older then her she guessed, and certainly not in Gryffindor... She would have remembered him.

Blake noted that Lucy was French by her accent, and though she was not immediately new to the school, she was nevertheless new to him. She would most probably be one of the blessed few that did not know anything about his history with Lily, and anything he said he could make up because she wouldn't be able to tell the difference otherwise. To her, he was a nameless handsome face, and he liked that she couldn't read him as easily as the others. "People can be quite horrid here," Blake agreed, smiling at the irony in his words. He was horrid himself for thinking what he was thinking. But Andy hadn't been a mistake, so how could this? "Then again, there are the exceptional few," he added, looking her up and down with his brilliantly dark emerald eyes.

Lucy nodded when he said people could here could be horrid, "I think I know what you mean" she said softly when he talked about the exceptional few. Lucy couldn't take her eyes off Blake, mostly his beautiful green eyes. Lucy took a half a step closer to him. Lucy finally knew how Carlisle felt when he met Andromeda... She kinda felt bad now for being so mean to both of them.

Blake smirked wider as Lucy stepped forward, clearly an invitation for more than casual conversation. In a quick stabbing sense, Blake felt particularly sorry for the girl; he wasn't one of the exceptional few at all, and if only she realised that she was extending an invitation to the serpent, the deceitful snake. But he did not let his guilt show - he was a boy with needs. Surely she was the same, not looking for romance at her age.
But Blake remembered what it had been like for him when he was younger, and how his whole world revolved around Lily. Blake cringed.
For a few minutes he had managed to forget about Lily and not even realise it. But now, she was back again, and for the briefest moment, Blake's eyes betrayed him, and he knew Lucy could see right through his act. He was hurting, broken and miserable. The notion to free his mind of Lily once more and to mask his insecurities suddenly broke free. He did not give Lucy a chance to read past his facade as he quickly closed the distance between them, one hand finding its place on the small of her back, the other cupping her cheek. "Do you?" Blake breathed slowly, letting his cool breath touch her skin as he brought his face closer to hers. "Even the 'exceptional' few can be misleading..." As his words trailed off, Blake slowly brushed his lips against hers, giving her enough time to pull away if she wanted to. As cunning as Blake was, he never tried to go against another's will. No, he preferred to use the element of sweet seduction, and surprise.

Lucy was suddenly overwhelmed as Blake closed the distance between them. She felt her pulse quickening as she felt Blake's chilling breath on her skin barley hearing his words before he pressed his lips against hers. Lucy knew she should be pulling away and slapping the man she had just met but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Not knowing what to do, this was Lucy's very first kiss after all, Lucy moved her hands so they weren't in such an awkward position and wrapped them around his neck before kissing him back.

As Lucy kissed him back, Blake couldn't help but intensify the kiss as his breath came quick and his heart pounded faster. Bringing his hand up from Lucy's back, Blake entwined his fingers in her blonde hair and let the scent of her carry to his nostrils. She smelled nothing like Lily, or Andy even, but the scent was sweet and it caught his senses just as easily as the girls before her.
Everything from Blake's first encounter with Lily to their painful split, was wiped clean as he clung to the lips of another. The room swirled around him, and he felt the same relief and excitement wash over as it had with Andy. The only thing this kiss, or those he shared with Andy could not compare with, were Lily's. But Blake's mind was free of the haunting recollections of his love. Lucy anchored him to the ground, to the present moment, and all that existed for him was them. It didn't matter that they were strangers, or that he his feelings for her were only skin deep. He found peace here, and here was where he wanted to stay.

(( sorry for the late reply! I haven't been feeling that creative lately >.< ))

If it hadn't been for her need or air Lucy could have kept kissing Blake for much longer. Pulling her lips from his but keeping her arms around him her sapphire eyes meeting his emerald ones, "Wow..." she said unable to think of what else to say. She wasn't looking for anything romantic from Blake but Lucy certainly hoped they could do that again. Her heart was still pounding in her chest and she was sure Blake could hear it.

[No, I'm sorry. :lol: ]

Blake smiled at Lucy, his teeth glistening white. They were complete strangers, and yet he found he preferred it that way. Though he could tell that Lucy was somebody he could like, and probably fall for, he was set dead on never letting another girl rip his heart out again. But still, he wanted Lucy physically, and that was something he could not ignore. "We should do this again," he said with a wide grin. "I'll take you back to your house though. Wouldn't want a professor to walk in on us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back