Kirk Folen

Kirk Folen

Kirk Folen

showimage3.jpg

General Info said:

Date of Birth: The 1st of October

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

The Description said:
Breif Background: Kirk was born in Russia. He was loved by both of his parents. He had 3 siblings, 1 sister and 2 brothers. When Kirk graduated from Harvard University, he went to persue his goals in life. The main one being: Dictator of Russia. Ever since his father had told him the brave stories of Lenin and Stalin and how great they were, he had wanted to be one.

Hair Colour: Sandy-Blonde and very bushy

Height: 6' 4" Tall

Weight: 167 lbs

Eye Colour: Blue

Skin Colour: White

Family said:
Father: Tiberious Folen 93

Mother: Lenette Folen/Shvirhakuun 87

Brother/s: Ken 23 and Rick 27

Sister/s: Shanna 31

Photo Album
600px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

SovietsAmericansEndWWII.jpg

My crew and I in war. (I Am the farthest left)

nicholas_portrait1.jpg

My Father

SuperStock_1249-254.jpg

My Mother

Kirk's Job

The Ultimate Decider said:
Kirk is one of the most highest officials of the Dictator. The highness. The lord. He is the Chief of the Judicial System in Russia. He decides...ultimatly where the accused go. Into prison? Or free to roam? This is (beside the dictator's)Kirk's decision. He is the ultimate decider. The lives of the accused lie not in a Jury, for Russia has none of the sort. It lies in his hands along with his accomplices. He is the life-line for the prosecuted.

Kirk is in the top 20 most Highest Officials of Russia. His wisdom and brains are all to perfect for his job to. Nearly 10 years of law school from all around the world brought him to where he is today. He was always one of the best.

Kirk's Main Job
-To Decide the prosocuted's life
-Inform the Dictator of the Happenings
-Create the Rules of Russia's Judicial System

Kirk's Accomplaces
*Coming Soon*

**Please NOTE That This Plotline Has Been Accepted By HNZ**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back