Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Messy, ear length
Eye color: Dark Dark Brown
Height: Average

Other distinguishing details: Thin

Family:

Father's name: Takeshi Ando
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Pureblood; Human/Goblin Liason for Gringotts
Mother's name: Silvia Botezatu
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Muggle; Lives off of Alimony
Siblings (names and descriptions): N/A

My bio:
Kiriyama's mother and father met when his mother was travelling through Japan. She was born and raised in Romania, but always wanted to travel the world. After Muggle High School, she and a couple of her friends hitch-hiked through Asia. She and my father met at a street market. When I was very young he said that she was very beautiful and that he began pursuing her. Before the end of the summer they were wed. My mother became pregnant with me just three months after they were married.

I've heard that they were very happy the first few years. By the time I was old enough to remember, all I knew was that my parents fought all the time. My father would work long hours, and mother with no skills, would sit at home. I was six when I noticed that my mother started drinking a lot. She started getting lazy and wouldn't do housework. Supposedly, my father was spending all his time at the office; I don't know the real truth though. I just know that my mother was always suspicious of him.

My lazy mother never had to want for anything. My father is a very important very wealthy man; we always had everything we wanted. By the time I was ten years old, my father filed for divorce. The whole thing was done in three months. My father stayed in Japan, but my mother moved us back to her homeland of Romania. We lived with her parents until my father started sending the Alimony checks, then we got our own very tiny house. My mother is still worthless and does nothing. My father is too busy with his new wife; who he married just two months after the divorce was final; to notice me. I've asked him several times if I could go back home and live with him and he said no; his new wife Yuko didn't want children in their house. She's closer to my age than she is my fathers, but he doesn't care.

During all this I was accepted to Durmstrang. Since the school was close by, I had to see my mother often. She's only gotten worse and won't leave the house now. Even though she spends all her time at home, she doesn't do anything. I've bugged her for years to go to Hogwarts, and she always said no. Finally, she agreed this year, but told me I had to do better than I had the previous years at Durmstrang. I agreed and was sent to Hogwarts. Now I will only have to see her on Summer Break; there's no way I'm going home for the holidays.

At Hogwarts

Your best subject: Don't know yet
Your worst subject: Don't know yet
Extracurricular activities: Don't know yet
Favorite place at Hogwarts: Slytherin Common Room
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: Don't know yet
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Of course not
Do any inspire you?: No

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: None really, other than mixing things up
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Don't know
Someone you look up to: No one; used to be my father, but now he's just a selfish jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back