Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
</FONT>
Kimmara|Lee|Axel
<i></i>

tumblr_mm6tuxRuIO1softpoo1_500.gif

Kimmy-Cub; the best of the best. Shy and true, always reliable, and magical in her field
and outside of it. She would never let her friends down,
if only she could speak up enough to make some friends.

Basics

Name: Kimmara Lee Axel
Nickname: Kim, Kimmy, Kimmy-Cub, K-Lee
Age/Birthday: 16, born November 2nd, 2021
Orientation: Straight
Blood Status: half-blood
Affiliation: Could go either way, however she hasn't been swayed by either the Scitorari or the aurors.
Year/House: Has been homeschooled by tutors from varying backgrounds
Wand: Curly 9 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Mermaid Scale Core; this wand was passed down to Kimmara from her mother, and has been passed on for generations. As it follows in the spirit of the mermaid scale being freely given, this wand has yet to reject a female witch in their family.

tumblr_mi4f1zIscd1raxln2o1_500.gif

Appearance

Eyes: Kim has blue-brown eyes, but on her license it says they are hazel. Her eyes are rather large, and framed with large lashes that almost always have makeup on them. She wears fake eyelashes and heavy eyeliner. Her occupation as a mode calls for her to be skilled with her makeup, and she almost always wears it around town.
Hair: Kimmy is a dirty blonde, with traces of the brown her hair used to be. Her hair tends to be a lighter color in the summer, which better compliments her tan skin; in the winter it switches to a color closer to brown from the lack of sunlight and vitamin D. Besides that, as a model she dyes her hair to try to keep up with the competition.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 117 lbs
Distinguishing Features(if any): Because Kimmara is a model, she can't have any distinguishing marks that aren't natural. in fact, she only has one piercing; in her ears.
Play-by: Bahati Prinsloo

tumblr_mbra35aj0b1riy8soo1_500.gif
</SIZE>

Personality

Erised: Kimmara would see herself, her older brother, her parents, and her grandparents, sitting down to eat like they used to when they were younger.
Patronus: Kimmy's patronus would be an eagle, a representation of freedom in it's purest form. She remembers the first time that her brother let her sleep in his bed through a storm that had scared her. Her parents had already split up and with that night, it felt as if they were a family again. This was also before she was sent off to school and separated from her family.
Boggart: never seeing anyone in her family again; or losing someone that is close to her.
Dementor: The day er father sent her to school, without a goodbye to her brother's or friends.
Amortentia: The smell of rain on pavement, the smell of ocean water/lake water, and the smell of chocolate

tumblr_m3zp8zG6i11ruv6ino1_500.gif

More About Her

Likes: the rain, swiming, dancing, taking photos of other people, lazy days, cold weather, fireplaces, and not being a model
Dislikes: Modeling, makeup, shallow boys, airplanes, apparating with her mother, having photos taken of her, and bees
Strengths: Stone Silence, which hides her true emotions. The bility to always be loyal, and the ability to always smile.
Weaknesses Unbelievable shyness, bad coping skills, inability to hold a grudge.
[color=8C7773]Overall Personality: [/color] Overall there are a few stand out personality traits about Kimmy that are important. Firstly she is an extrememly shy person, who relies on her body language and facial expressions to do most of her talking. Even upon becoming friends with someone she may be reluctant to speak a lot. The only person she speaks to often is her older brother, Silas, as no one has come that close to breaking through her shell. However, under her shell is the embodiment of kindness and loyalty; she will remain friends with anyone who has been able to break through her shell.

Kimmara is afraid of loss and is willing to voice that rather clearly, as she and her brother were separated at a young age. Now that they are reunited, it seems that she may be slowly getting over that fear. However, something like that will stay wit her for quiet a bit of time; which may prevent her from getting too close to someone in the future.

tumblr_mgf2a0AoUM1qiie4uo1_500.gif

Family Information

Family: Kimmara lost contact with er biological father when she was about nine, as he had taken her half brother and himself away from her mother and she. Her mother is a model, much like Kimmara and Silas, and
Pets: One hairless cat named Sir Tubertin Chubs McGubbs IV; Or Chubs for short.
Residence: Currently New Zealand with her brother, and during the school year, Salem; however se will be transferring in the fall.
History: Kimmara was born in a small town in west germany, to her mother and father; whom already had a son of about a year. She was a surprise, in fact her modeling mother didn't realize she was pregnant until she was in labor, after a sea-side photo shoot. Kimmy was very small, only weighing about 8lbs, 2 oz. Her parents named her after her great grandfather, and her Middle name is the same as her mothers. The family felt complete after that point, and to prevent mistakes her mother got her tubes tied. It didn't take long for the family to settle in, after flying back to the states, to form their family. Kimmara's mother quit her modeling job. And her father took on full time work as a personal accountant. And all seemed well. When Kimmara turned 7, a year after Silas's first modeling job, her mother took her to do the same. It wasn't long before both she and Silas were modeling both on the runway, and in the studio. Many times they would model together; and everything seemed perfect to teh two, whom were naive to the fighting going on behind closed doors.

Kimmy didn't even know she wasn't fully related to Silas until the day her father left, taking Silas with him. Her mother had had an affair, and Kimmara's father didn't see it fit to bring his son up around someone like her. Kimmy was heartbroken. That same year she started at Salem, and she hasn't been the same since.

tumblr_m372cyBO571r9uv1vo1_500.gif

m a k e y o u r m o v e

Name/Alias: Cole
Roleplay Experience: 6ish years
Roleplay Sample:
can be from any site
[/color]
[/b]

<i></i>​
<i></i>​
this template is credit to xmrsmalfoyx at CAUTION 2.0.
Feel free to add and change as necessary, but please do leave my credit here.
I worked very hard on this, and I'd rather not
have to send my horde of zombie soldiers after you.
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back