</FONT>
PERFECTION IS THE IMPOSSIBILITY THAT THE WORLD STRIVES FOR

tumblr_n1f5bbgitH1ttloh5o1_500.gif

Our new celebrity
Kimberlyn Rose Ives
Hey my name is Cole! I've been rockin this world for
eighteen years, but I've only been chillin in the rp world for
seven or eight years. Meanwhile you should check out my other
characters like, Kimmara Axel, or her brother Silas - and many more. Okay that's it. Oh wait feel free to PM me if you wanna plot or have any questions/suggestions!.
kay bye!
HEY GIRL, OPEN THE WALLS, PLAY WITH YOUR DOLLS
We'll Be A Perfect Family

Fullname: Kimberlyn Rose Ives
Nickname(s): Kimber (Most common), Kimmy, Lyn (Less Common)
House/Job: Formally a Ravenclaw - Is now a muggle Historian

original.gif

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY IS WHEN WE REALLY PLAY
you don't hear me when I say

Hair: Kimberlyn's hair is about mid back lengths, and two toned. She had dyed it a chestnut-blonde color before, and is now letting it grow out into her natural color, which is a deep, russet brown. The older she gets the darker her hair gets, though it has always been thick as it is. She enjoys having her bangs cut square, and keeps her hair long with slight waves.
Eyes: Kimber has very large "doe" eyes, tat are a deep brown color. Her eyes are slightly slanted, showing her Korean heritage. she has thick, brown lashes that adorn her peepers, and she often wears earth tones on her eyes, along with a lot of Mascara. Kimberlyn loves her large eyes, but she wishes they were green - as brown is a boring color in her opinion.
Style: Kimberlyn is obsessed with muggle history, and often draws much of her style from them. She is especially interested in early 2000's styles, and even styles from a hundred years ago, like the long lace dresses. She's been said to look rather doll like in the bigger dresses, and often receives odd looks for wearing clothing that is so old. She loves to wear big statement pieces, such as pearls and diamonds. Much of her apparel is costume jewelry, so that they can be larger and more flashy. However, at work she is very professional, and sticks to browns and blacks with minimal jewelry.
Distinguishing Marks: The only tattoo that Kimber has is a very small black heart outline on her left wrist. She has both her ears, nose, and bellybutton pierced.
Celeb: Louisa Rose Allen

tumblr_n654nr6nu21s8c4njo1_500.gif

MOM PLEASE WAKE UP, DAD'S WITH A "HUSH"
And Your Son Is Smoking Cigarettes

Likes: Reading, history, muggles, muggle clothing, dancing, working at the museum, large necklaces, high heels, red accents, and music from the past.
Dislikes: Rats, horses, being outside, not being able to read, having to spend family time, pretending to be happy, family photos, blood statuses, people who are prejudiced.
Fears: Horses, losing her job, being told she isn't good enough, her parents being disappointed in her
Strengths: A very talented (but closeted) dancer, knowlegable in all things muggle,
Weaknesses: At least 5
Habits: At least 3
Goals: At least 3
Overall Personality: At least 4-5 sentences

tumblr_n6nwznwhep1s8c4njo1_500.gif

NO ONE EVER LISTENS, THIS WALLPAPER GLISTENS
Don't Let Them See What Goes On In The Kitchen

Hometown: Where were you born?
Father: Maxwell Ives
Mother: Jang Mi Ives (nee Lee)
Siblings: All together Kimberlyn has seven siblings, but is only really in contact with her brother Gary.
Others: She is very friendly with her brother Gary, his wife, and that side of the family, and often babysits for them. She has a rather motherly bond with her nephew Carson.
General History: Kimberlyn was born to a wealthy family, looking more like her English father than her Korean mother. As a young woman it was obvious that she was rebellious. It started when she was eleven and refused to attend Beuxbatons with the rest of her family, stating that everyone at the time of her interview was fake. Even her family. Her time away only concerned her family more as she began studying muggle lives and became distant from the family. Kimberlyn left home the minute she graduated, sick of family portraits. She believed that the only "real" member of her family was Gary, and that the facade was getting old. She has not had contact with her father since. She now lives in Germany, though often travels all over the world to gather historical Muggle items for the museum she works for. When she is around her family it's obvious tat she is still a bit cold, as the idea of family never set right with her; though it's not understood why. She looks up to her older brother now, living only a few roads down and often inviting him and his family over for dinner.

tumblr_nd8bfroJX81s8c4njo1_500.gif

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
<FONT font="Monaco">This plot was made by Devil_in_Disguise of Caution.
Take it and claim it as your own I will send a weevil to eat you
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back