- Basic Appearance: Spiky green hair, blue eyes. pale skin and is 4'8
- Pets, if any: pet rat named Matilda
- Area of Residence: London
- Blood status: Mixed

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? lion
- What would their Boggart be? spider
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) wolf
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? her parents smiling at her
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day she got her letter

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Diary,
As I write in you, I am on my way to Hogwarts. The scenery is beautifull even though I catch only a quick glimpse. David was the only one at the platform to say goodbye, the parents at some meeting. They were happy when I got my letter, but I felt the usual coldness from them as we left this morning. Again I wonder why it is they seem not to love me as much as David. Am I a terrible reminder of something they both wish didn't happen? Someday I'll gather enough courage to go ask them. The door to my compartment is opening! I'm sorry but
I don't want anyone to see you. They might steal you and read you later. Goodbye dear friend.

Firstly I must say that your birthday is wrong. We are currently in the year 2019, so if your character was born in 1996 she would be 23.

Secondly, a 5'8" 11 year old girl? That is ridiculously abnormally tall. Is she half giantess?

I was just wondering if there was a reason she has green spiky hair? Is she rebellious and loves to dye it, or just original?

Overall I think you have a good foundation aside from the things I just mentioned. Please do not take my comments as attacks, that is not what they are meant to be. I am simply trying to help you.

eek I forgot about the whole future thing!

she dyed it green for a lot of reasons

1. she liked the color
2. parents attention
3. she wanted to see if she could be more confident

((Please remember that these questions are out of character for me, but in character for you. Treat them a bit like an interview when you have your character answer :) ))

- So you really crave your parents attention, huh? Why do you feel they like David more?

- Whats your natural hair color?

- Matilda is a pretty name, but why did you pick a rat? They're not the most popular pets. Do you like rats?

- Who is David? Your brother? Father? Cousin?

- I'm gathering that your parents are still together? What do they do for a living?

- While growing up, did you do many Wizarding things? Do you know how to ride a broom already, or do any spells?

- Did/do you have any Muggle friends?

Sitting on a stool, Kiki paused before she answered. "Well my parents always do stuff with him, leaving me out unless he says he wants me to come. They get him the new stuff, give me the old stuff. Some of it is his! Ihave no idea why they like him more. He is just my goofy older brother. Wait is it becuae he is a boy? Am I a daughter they never wanted?" Kiki paused again, trying to fight back tears. She moved on to the next question before they won the fight. Kiki played with a loose strand of her green hair. "Hmmm.....it was this blonde and reddish sort of color. I got it from my mother. It looks waaaay better on her, trust me." She pulled a black rat with a white mark on her forehead out of her shirt pocket. "Who cares if they're not the most popular pet around? I like them just becuase they're cute and fun and smart. Look I even taught her a trick." Kiki set Matilda on the floor. "Maltida, sing,"she said. Maltida stood up on her hind legs and started squeaking what sound like the number one hit on the wizarding music charts. She fell back to her four legs and crawled up Kiki's leg. "Good Matilda!" the green hair girled exclaimed, treating the rat with a peice of cheese she got from her pants pocket. "My parents have been together for 18 years. I'm not exactly sure what they do though. My father goes on trips for weeks at a time for some scientific company. My mother works at home doing something for the newspaper. They never taught me any spells, but David did teach me to fly on his Firebolt. I'm still not very good though," she added with a small chuckle. "I did make friends with some of the muggle children of our neighborhood. But not to long after did they mark me as a weirdo and left my company for good." Kiki said and lept off the stool.

((I didn't mean like, roleplaying it, lol It doesn't matter though :3))

- Why do you think your parents would rather you a boy? Is there a lot of labor to be done around the house?

- Where did you get Matilda?

- Have you made any wizarding friends outside of your family yet? Did you have any before?

- Who is your best friend?

- Do you have any hobbies?

"I have no idea really. There is not a whole bunch to be done around the house. It's all so confusing. I found Matilda one day in my garden. She was burying something next to my roses. Sometimes I'm not really into meeting people, hanging out, yada yada yada. But i think I might be making some here. I don't really have a best friend. I like to read, work in my garden, listen to music, and write a little. Sometimes I draw, but I don't think I'm that good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back