</i>

Full Name:

- Kier - Little Dark One
- Ansel - Follows Nobility
- Myung-Dae - Combination of Bright and greatness

Date of Birth:
- October 28

Basic Appearance:
Kier has short, black hair, usually styled into a smart/casual look. He is of a light build and is slightly taller than the boys around his age. His fashion sense is not as scholarly as his character may suggest, his entire wardrobe is full of designer wear. He's most often seen in jeans and designer tops and he seems to have a preference for darker clothes. His eyes are brown in colour. Kier is always dressed well, usually pulling off a smart/casual look without fault.

Personality:
- Kier is cool, logical, and has superior intelligence. He is more of a natural-born charmer; he is good with smooth-talking and charming around his peers which are precisely the reason why his father thinks that it would be to his benefit if he chooses to continue their family business. He is very cheerful but he also can come across as rather detached and sometimes downright threatening when he wants to. He never turns people down for help, even when their intentions are not as good as he believes. He can also be mischievous and playful at times.
Family:

<COLOR color="#37AAE0"><I>Parents:

Lee Myung-Dae
Lee Myung-Dae is the patriarch of the Myung-Dae family. He is somewhat described as a cold, calculating, and uncompromising father. He wants Kier to continue their family legacy, heading the Myung-Dae corporation which is primarily concerned with medical health care.

Sophia Grantaine Myung-Dae
Sophia Grantaine Myung-Dae is Kier's mother. She was born in France to a French father and an American mother. Sophia is a fashion designer and she had met Kier's father while he was on a business trip. Sophia is very sickly, falling ill on regular occasions. However, she is descried by her children as a very doting mother, often giving her children what ever it is that they wanted.

Siblings:

Eclaire Myung-Dae-23 years old. Eclaire is the oldest among the 5 siblings and is expected to continue her mother's designing company. She is very independent and very straightforward often acting as the motherly figure among the siblings when their parents are not around.

Adelene Myung-Dae- 17 years old. She clearly cares for siblings and tries to help them in life; apparently she is somewhat lacking in the areas of housework and organization, but she is a kind-hearted person.

Andre Augustine Myung-Dae and Axelle Gautier Myung-Dae- 14 years old. Both are extremely mischievous and playful, however, Axelle is the calmer one between the two. He is also more understanding and mature despite being the younger one.

Pets:
-Kier owns a shiba inu called Ryuu and a Golden Retriever called Fifi.

Residence:
Kier was born in Korea, however, his family is currently residing at Christchurch, New Zealand with his siblings. Their parents were in France.

Blood Status:

- Half-Blood

Heritage:
- Kier is of American, French and Korean blood.
Interests or Hobbies:
- Kier is very much into music and books.

Additional Skills:
- Kier is an excellent in marital arts as well as in kendo. He is also a great violinist and pianist.

Strengths:
-natural-born charmer, logical, fast thinker

Weaknesses:
- He can get very egoistical and narcissistic at times. He can also get quite quick to irritation when his plans are compromised.

Describe your character in Five words:
- Cool, Lenient, logical, smooth-talker, cheerful

Favourite place to be:
- Kier's favorite place is probably his music room, he can also be seen anywhere that pretty much reminds him of the wizarding world as he loves it so much.

Friends:
- Kier had many friends from the muggle world especially from his homeland. He also had a few friends from his stay in Hogwarts, Scotland.

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Kier originally hopes to be an auror, however, at the moment, he is confused as to whether he should follow his father's wishes or his own dreams.

Current Job:
Kier is currently training to be a businessman under his father's supervision. He is expected to run the Myung-Dae corporation once he is deemed ready by his father.

Plans for your future:

- If possible, Kier really wanted to be an auror and a businessman at the same time, he is trying really hard to achieve that goal.

A page from your diary:
An excerpt from Kier's Journal said:
January 22
Christchurch, New Zealand

Nothing much had happened today. Father call in to inform us the mother's been very sickly lately, probably because of the weather back there in France. Speaking of which, I wonder when will I get back there? Father's subordinate here had been very obnoxious lately, well, they're not as controlling as father is, but they're not as competent as him as well. Nevertheless, even if my mind had been preoccupied with father's business, I am still trying to sort out whether I really wanted to apply as an auror. Adele wants me to pursue what I wanted to be, but Eclaire, really, why must she be so outspoken? She told me that I must accept that I am the only one capable of heading Myung-Dae corporation... Really, how sure can she be? There's still Andre and Axelle, but now that I think about it, they're not really that dependable.

Anyways, life's been pretty boring lately, nothing great had been going on around. I'm planning to visit Korea or probably even Hogwarts if I have the time. Wonder when it will be then. I'm feeling like I'm loosing my touch with my wand lately, I need to practice once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back