Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
First week of a new school year and on a new school for Teagan was running good, although, she's lacking friends right now she was still content. This year was her last and she thinks making friends was only a waste but it was still a long year. Teagan burrowed herself in the library, just reading to pass time. The routine was daily and some would have noticed about it now. She sigh as the Newly sorted Ravenclaw finished one of the banned books of the muggle world. It was already the sixth book she had read since arriving in Scotland. The books piled high on her table, Teagan meant to return them on there shelves.

The blonde carried them in piles, slowly lifting them and carefully started walking. The Ravenclaw was halfway to her first shelve when she heard somebody called out Liam's name. She broke her focused and all her books came crashing down to the floor. A random girl was waving at a guy Teagan had never met nor he and the girl was on her house. Disappointed, she went to pick up her books from the floor.

Stijn could barely believe that he was back for another year at Hogwarts. It would be ending soon, though luckily he had a whole year left still. Even though the year had just started, the Hufflepuff found himself in the library already, wanting to catch up with his homework before it would be too much. Startled by the sudden noise, Stijn looked up from his book to where the sound had come from. He looked at the girl for a moment before standing up and walking towards her to help her gather her books. He hadn't seen her around before which he thought was strange seeing as she looked to be right about his age. ''Need a hand?'' he said, though went on to help the girl nonetheless. Once all the books had been picked off of the ground he put them on a nearby table instead of dropping them on the pile she was holding at the moment. ''You new here? I've never seen you around before,'' Even after six years of attending the school in Scotland, his Dutch accent was still present.

She needed to forget, she needed to move on. It was her choice to move back to her home country. She can't blame anyone about it. Teagan took a deep breath when someone offered to help her pick up her books. The blonde haired girl looked up to a guy who was about her age. She hadn't seen him at their common room either. Teagan was about to say something but it seems the guy was already on the task at hand. She stood with the rest of the books she gathered from the floor while the rest was on a nearby table that he set on. "Well, I'm new to the school but not the area. You see I'm a -" Teagan wanted to be treated like any other student at this school and not some important privilege seventeen year old. She wanted to lie at this guy but he seems very nice. Either way, if he finds out, he'll change his perspective of her. "Farmer's daughter. We have a farm in Aberdeen." She smiled nervously at him, hoping it wasn't obvious. "I'm Teagan Ma- Adams. Teagan Adams." Was being low key at Hogwarts Scotland will make it easy for her? She just used her ex's last name to cover for her real one. Teagan was assuming that her last name was very popular by now. With her aunt Ainslee's wedding being in the news, magazines and newspapers, there was no doubt about it. "You have a nice school by the way." She complimented.

Stijn listened carefully and extended his right hand when she introduced herself. ''Well, Teagan Adams, it's nice to meet you.'' the teen replied. ''I'm Stijn Jacobs, and funnily enough also from a farm, though I highly doubt you would know of the place.'' He found out that not many people at the school cared much about Britain's neighbouring countries, except for Ireland, throughout his years at school so didn't bother telling her that he was from Groningen. He smiled as she complimented Hogwarts and said, ''I bet wherever you went to before this one was nice as well.'' Stijn had a couple of other things to do but with this girl being new to the school, thought that perhaps it would be appreciated if he offered her a tour of the school. ''Assuming that you don't really know your way around the school, yet, I can show you around if you would like that?'' he said.

Teagan reached for his hand that he extended for her to shake. But her eyebrows met together in curiosity about where Stijn lives. "Okay, try me because I'm seriously good at geography." She boasted without realizing. In her line of work, she travels a lot and meet new people. Teagan might not have experience a farm life but she can learn. Although, she needed a good plan for it when the time comes. Teagan even smiled a genuine one when the guy complimented her previous school, Hogwarts Scotland was still the traditional school the Maxwell's went to and she was relived that she's going to finish here as well. "Thank you, it was but seriously, homesick is what you have to fight with." It wasn't entirely the reason why she moved schools but it was a great story that everyone believes it. Teagan wasn't alone anymore, her uncle was there in the same house as she was in. They were getting closer and she was thankful. "You mean you'll offer to tour me? Will that take up your time?" Teagan did want to take a tour of the school. It was fairly different from its New Zealand counterpart. "If you're not busy I'll take your offer. By the way, I love your accent, dutch I presume?" Her observations was rather obvious but it was worth it to talk about.

Stijn smiled when they shook hands. He leaned his elbow on the table and grinned slightly at Teagan. He wasn't exactly sure whether she would know the province he lived in or not but she seemed very confident that she would know it. ''I live in Bedum, Groningen.'' Stijn answered, wondering if the girl in front of him would know of the place. It wasn't a very populated town but it was good enough for him. Besides, the Hufflepuff spent most of his days helping his parents out on the warm when he would be back home for the holidays so he didn't really mind whether he lived in a populated town or not. Stijn nodded his head when she guessed his accent correctly. ''It is.'' the teen said excitedly. ''But no, I'm not really that busy. Honestly, I would rather help you out than continue doing my homework assignments.'' Stijn added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back