Full Name: Kayden Hayashi
- Birth Date: January 1
- Current Age: 13
- Basic Appearance: See signature
- Parents:
-Father: Alix Hayashi
-Mother: Aika Hayashi
- Siblings, if any:None
- Pets, if any: Want's to get one but none.
- Area of Residence: Kuroishi, Japan
- Blood status: Muggle born

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A Sea turtle
- What would their Boggart be? A shark, Be cause one put her mother in a coma for four years.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A river otter, because she loves the water.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? A sister, She gets very lonely
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her mother coming out of the hospital after four years in a coma.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

I really can't right much because mother is taking me shopping, I'm having a good day so far and... Mother is calling. Sorry so short, I might right more later.
~KayKay

Hi Kayden!

-So you're a thirteen year-old Muggle-born. Are you a witch?
-Will you be attending Hogwarts? If so, what year will you be going into?
-Do you know any witches or wizards?
-What do your parents do?
-What are your hobbies?
-What pet would you like the most?
-Why do you love the water so much?
-How do you feel about moving from Japan to NZ?

I'm sure I will have more questions once you've answered these :)

-So you're a thirteen year-old Muggle-born. Are you a witch? Yes Kayden is a witch.

-Will you be attending Hogwarts? If so, what year will you be going into? Yes again she will be in Third year if transfered.

-Do you know any witches or wizards? She dose not know of any here but tons back home.

-What do your parents do? Her mom runs an orphan edge and her dad is a dentist.

-What are your hobbies? Kayden loves swimming, chess, any stratigey games, and reading.

-What pet would you like the most? A cat.

-Why do you love the water so much? Kayden grew up near water and swam a lot, she learned to swim before she could walk.

-How do you feel about moving from Japan to NZ? She was upset at first but likes her new freedom's and the cance to start over.

Hi, Thank's for asking questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back