• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Katya Balik

Katya Balik

Veterinarian | Magizoologist | Sanctuary Worker
Messages
76
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Flexible Beech Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Age
6/2016
bf1dc6e2ded6c522bdb453eb18e407d4.gif

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby, they're tumbling down

​
Full Name: text​
Pronunciation: text​
Nicknames: text​
Name Origins: text​
Date of Birth: text​
Current Age: text​

And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound

​
Basic Appearance: text​

Personality: text​

Immediate Family: Mother: text​
Father: text​
Brothers: text​
Sisters: text​


I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt


​
Pets: text​
School: text​
Blood Status: text​
Heritage: text​
Interests or Hobbies: text​

Strengths:text​

Flaws: Fatal Flaw: text ​
Major Flaws: text​
Minor Flaws: text​

Values: text​

Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

​
Describe your character in five words: text​
Best school subjects: text​
Worst school subjects: text​
Current Job: text​
Plans for the future: text​
Patronus: text text​
Patronus memory: text​
Boggart: text - text​
Ridikkulus: text​
Animagus: text​

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you break it

Credits; Beyonce: Halo for the Lyrics, Google for the Images. Template is made by me.
​
 
Back
Top