Katie Lovegood

Katie Lovegood

Name:Katie Lovegood

Birthdate (please pay attention to this, remembering to check the year at the top of the page as reference to how old your character would be):
26th December,2006

*Blood Status:
Half blood

Hair (color, length etc.):
A little longer than shoulder size,black;unless i have higlited them.

Eyes (color, interesting feature/shape about them etc.):
Green

History:
My father was a muggle and my mom is a which but they got divorced because my dad had taken a promise from my mom that she would not use magic for the house hold and once my grandma and grandpa(father's side) had come to visit.My grandma was a squib but wanted to learn some magic so mom was secretly giving her tutions.
One day a spell back fired and my grandfather passed away.So my father accused my mom and they got divorced

Family:
My mom,me,my big brothers and my grandma.

MORE ABOUT ME!!
I am a girl highly intrested in Potions and I love hanging out at Daniel's mom's Potions Lab((Read her profile for details))I also love ice-skating and Quidduich.I am a great fan of Neil Krum ((I am making this up like he is gr8 at Quidduich)).My dream embition is to teach Potoins at Hogwarts Newzealand.I am a pure vegetarian.My dad was an Indian so I also believe in his culture.
I love dressing up in muggle clothes and I have lots of muggle friends.One of the is Andrea.She lives right next to me and we are still gr8 friends through muggle post.
My hobbies are swimming ,reading,flying,reading novels,doing crazy stuff,reading about hogwarts, sleeping,reading my notes,eating and MORE reading.
I enjoy bullying smaller kids but miss it because we are the smallest at hogwarts.I love helping my mom with cooking but she often gives all the work to the house elf.
Hockery is our house elf and I treat him very nicely.He has his own room and he only does 50% of the chore he has to do.
I love here at hogwarts and I enjoy learning about magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back