Katie Lovegood was walking alone when.........

"Ok Fine!"she said."Suit your self"she said,under her breath

" I will go to the boy bathroom and clean it up. If it wont stop bleeding then e will go the hospital wing. Okay?" He said

Grande went into the boys bathroom. He didnt need to go to the hospital wing for a simple cut. He got a sink with a mirror and took off his jumper. The sleeve of the shirt he was wearing was very red from the cut. He rolled his sleeve up and found the source of the bleeding. A pretty large cut that had blood coming out of it pretty fast. Maybe he should go to the hospital wing. He picked up some paper wet it and went about cleaning it. Once had cleaned it all he could he took some paper and wrapped it round his arm. He picked up his jumper and left the bathroom. When he got outside he saw that katie was gone."Katie?" Where had she gone. I bet she will jump out at me. He thought to himself as he began to walk back to gryffindor common room.

She was walking slowly in the corridor.She felt very sad.She wanted to help but Grande just started shouting at her.She felt dreadful.But then she saw him coming out of the boys lavatory.She quickly hid behind a big torch pole.Grande ang wet paper roled around his hand,which were red.He cant go like this to the common room she thought.She acted normal and started walking in the opposite direction so he would notice her.

Grande looked back at the paper round his hand. Both the paper and his hand were red. He walked down down the corridor and stopped to look at his hand his hand was dripping blood. Why wont it stop he thought to himself. When he began walking again he could see Katie walking down the corridor, then suddenly the room began to go round. Katie was just about pass him. He felt dizzy and sick. He managed to say "Katie" to Katie as she passed, before he felt himself fall into darkness and collapse onto the ground.

Katie rushed towards him and thought I cant carry him,he is heavysuddenly an idea ran past her mind.She quickly took out her wand and said "Vingardian Leviousa" It was really hard to levitate a human.With one hand she held his head and she levitated his body.And walked slowly towards the hospital wing.

Grande stirred but didnt get up. He heard a spell being said and his body lifted up off the ground. He was moving on mid air. He felt his hand that was bleeding fall off his body so it was slightly trailing on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back