Thank you for stopping by!
<i>
</i>​

</SIZE></FONT></COLOR></COLOR></COLOR>
tumblr_inline_n499utmkga1rsud01.gif

T H E B A S I C S
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#7A6A57"><FONT font="luna">
[FULL NAME] Katariina Vanhanen; It is unknown whether she has any middle names.
[FORENAME] Aunt Maritta and Uncle Aimo heard the child being called by this name.
[SURNAME] Vanhanen is the surname of Maritta and Aimo; Given at time of adoption.
[ALIAS] She was known as Katariina Saksa before the official adoption however changed as it was
unknown if this was the true surname given by her parents.
[NICKNAMES] Kat | Katy | Kata

[DATE OF BIRTH] January 1st 2018 (21 years old)
[TIME] Her birth date is not officially known, and so she was assigned a birth date from her then neighbours.
[PLACE] Unknown
[COMPLICATIONS] Unknown
[WEIGHT] Unknown, although apparently she could be heard crying often.

[COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE] Sweden
[AREA] Brantevik - South West Sweden.
[HOUSE] Not Applicable - Durmstrang Student.
[PREVIOUS LOCATIONS] Durmstrang School & Pello, with her "Aunt and Uncle"
[HERITAGE] Not fully official; Finnish
[DIALECTS] Finnish & Swedish
[ACCENT] Finnish accent, accentuating the verbs.
[RACE] European

[EDUCATION] Durmstrang
[RESULTS] O.W.Ls
Charms: Exceeds Expectations
Transfiguration: Acceptable
Herbology: Outstanding
Potions: Outstanding
Astronomy: Acceptable
History of Magic: Acceptable
Defense Against the Dark Arts: Exceeds Expectations
Ancient Runes: Exceeds Expectations
Care of Magical Creatures: Outstanding
Divination: Acceptable
Arthimacy: Poor
[RESULTS] N.E.W.Ts
Charms: Outstanding
Herbology: Outstanding
Potions: Outstanding
History of Magic: Acceptable
Defense Against the Dark Arts: Acceptable
Care of Magical Creatures: Outstanding

[OTHER] Full Educational history to follow.

[OCCUPATION] Pediatric Healer - Burns & Skin Damage Unit
[COMPANY] Ministry of Magic - St. Mungo's, New Zealand
[BOSS] N/A
[RESPONSIBILITIES] To care for anyone under the age of 18, and specialize is Burns and Skin Damages.
[TIME IN EMPLOYMENT] Since September 2039
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONS] Nurse at a Swedish Orphanage

[RELATIONSHIP STATUS] Single
[ORIENTATION] Unsure
[SPOUSES] N/A
[CRUSHES] Most years at her time at Durmstrang, Katy found herself with a new crush.
[FLINGS] In her seventh year she had a partner for 3 months, and became engaged. The engagement was called off after 5 weeks.

[BLOOD STATUS] Unknown
[OPINION] It it unknown what blood type Katy has, due to not knowing her parents, however she hopes to find this out one day.
Whatever blood status she has however, she will not mind.
[BLOOD TYPE] O like her grades.

[WAND]
[LENGTH] 14 Inch
[STYLE] Straight
[WOOD] Walnut
[CORE] Unicorn Hair
[WHIPPY] Unyielding

<COLOR color="#7A6A57"><COLOR color="#7A6A57">
tumblr_inline_n499vkFgdS1rsud01.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#7A6A57">

[HEIGHT] 5"8
[COMMENTS] It was unknown how tall Katy would get, however she stopped growing at age 17.

[WEIGHT] 122lb

[EYES] Green
[VISION] Her vision requires her to wear glasses while driving, but nothing too serious.

[HAIR] Dark Blonde / Light Brown
[STYLE] Her hair is shoulder length, and naturally wavy.
[TEXTURE] Soft and thick.

[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]
[GENERAL] Her clothing style is soft and comfortable, yet suitable for the harshness of outdoor life.
[SCARS] While she has received multiple injuries, she has no scars due to the skill of her healing powers.
[TATTOOS] None, with no plans to get any.
[PIERCINGS] Main ear lobes, with more plans in the future.
[MAKEUP] She wears light makeup, with the focus around her eyes.
[WRITING HAND] Right.

tumblr_inline_n0rceka74r1rsud01.gif

T O P I C H I S T O R Y
<COLOR color="#7A6A57"><FONT font="luna"><SIZE size="50">

[YEAR 2039]
Anticipation Katy applies for the Healer position at Hogwarts, and must face her choice.
A Lost Life After moving to Obsidian Harbour, her career continues to be a mystery. Katy finds her first New Zealand friend.

tumblr_inline_n0rcersVE71rsud01.gif

D U R M S T R A N G
<COLOR color="#7A6A57"><SIZE size="50">

[FIRST YEAR]

tumblr_inline_n0rc27MpAK1rsud01.gif

Katy had no idea she was magical until her Durmstrang letter arrived. She decided to take the leap and attend,
despite requiring to move to a new country. It was difficult at first but she learnt to adapt, and regularly communicated
by owl back home. She began learning how to do magic, which felt incredibly surreal to her to start with, but she felt
a little proud knowing that this must have been a route similar to those her parents had taken.

Her favorite lessons to begin with was Charms and Potions, as she began to learn spells and practice them within her lessons,
and she had a creative flair for making magical cocktails. What she found most difficult though was getting on with other
students and making friends, as she was and had always been very shy. She would often be found by herself both in
lessons and around the school grounds.

[SECOND YEAR]

tumblr_inline_n0rc1yh0HX1rsud01.gif

During her second year, she began to notice that she had romantic feelings towards some of the students. They were a
mixture of boys, girls, those in her year and those in years above. Katy would mainly ignore them and try to focus on her studies.
For her 13th birthday, Maritta and Aimo presented her with a Capybara that she later named Deedee. It was during this year
that Katy began to realize her opinions regarding animals, and from spring that year she declared herself vegetarian.

Katy wanted to do more in the summer back home at the end of her second year, to help animals around the world. She decided
she would form a group dedicated to the well being of the school pets, and with the help of the Care of Magical Creature's professor,
used contacts and communication to help families struggling to cope with their animals, and give them to the students of Durmstrang instead.

[THIRD YEAR]

tumblr_inline_n0rc24ZJFU1rsud01.gif

Katy's third year was her introduction to OWLs and the year she became serious with animals. She continued her support group
and began to attend meetings held both within the school and outside, regarding the safety of magical animals. She continued to
have romantic feelings towards fellow classmates, but pushed herself away further by studying for her exams.

It was this year that Katy also felt most lost with her future. She was unsure what was expected of her, as well as where her skills lie.
She enjoyed walking out on the hills and taking trips to the beach, where she would organised her thoughts. She later began taking
more of an interest in Herbology and Potions, as she found that ingredients could be found easily and her classmates would talk to her
when they needed her assistance of herbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back