Kat is bored!!

Katheryn Kingsley

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Bas
Wand
Maple Wand 12'' core of female Kelpie Hair
Kat skipped down to the Lake. It was a really pretty day and she was in a excellent and cheerfully mood. She wondered if anyone else felt the same as she did.

Buzz had finished all of the choirs he had been giving for the day.The students and professors didn't seem to need anything at the moment so Buzz decided to go down by the lake.All of his life working at the school he had never actually been to the lakefront.As Buzz reached the lakefront he saw a student by the lakefront. Buzz walked up to the student."Does the young Mistress need Buzz to do something." Buzz asked the young girl. Buzz always enjoyed helping people it was his passion.

Kat turned to find a house elf speaking to her. "Oh Hello!" she said cheerfully. "No theres nothing I need unless you would like to talk to me. My name is Kat." she said happily.

Buzz looked at the young girl, it had been a long time since he had came out of the kitchens everything look different."Buzz would not mind talking to the young Mistress."Buzz said.

Kat grinned and sat down. "Please sit." she told the house elf with a smile. "Oh and please do call me Kat or at least Katheryn." she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back