Kari Kelly

Kari Kelly

Full Name: Kari Kelly
- Birth Date: July 12, 1997
- Current Age: 25
- Basic Appearance: Bright green eyes, Neck length platinum Blonde hair. Small in build but strong. 6'2” tall.

- Parents:
Father: Mark Kelly. (deceased)- Car accident
Step Mom: Sally Kelly. (Deceased)- Car accident.
Mother: Jessica Carol Kelly. (Deceased)- Died in Child birth with Kari.
- Siblings, if any:
Kala Kelly- Half sister. His pride and joy. Kari has been raising Kala since their parents died when she was 3. He was 18.
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: Dural, Sydney, Australia
- Blood status: Mixed (Squib)

(If your character is a sorted student:) Never attended/

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? N/A
- What would their Boggart be? Kala dead
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) N/A
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His mother.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? N/A

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Journal,

It was good making up with Sarah. I really do care a lot for her. She brightens up my day so much. I like having her as a friend but I can't help but want more. I know see is seeing other men but I still wish I could have my shot. Though I'm afraid my curse with women might effect her too. I fear for her. I hope everything works out. For now it seems the only way I can stay close to her is if I am her friend. So I will be the best friend she as ever had. If she needs me I'll be there.

Kari Kelly.

Heya, prepare to be defeated by the questions!

1. Is Kari hair naturally a platinum blond, or does he dye it?

2. Is Kala a witch or is she a squib like Kari?

3. If Kala is a witch, how will Kari handle her leaving?

4. And also if Kala is a witch, then will he get a pet when she leaves, to help him?

1. Is Kari hair naturally a platinum blond, or does he dye it? Its natural for both Kala and Kari. They get it from there father Mark.

2. Is Kala a witch or is she a squib like Kari? Kala is a witch

3. If Kala is a witch, how will Kari handle her leaving? He wont handle it well but hopefully some one will be able to keep him sane.

4. And also if Kala is a witch, then will he get a pet when she leaves, to help him? A cat is deffinitely not out of the Question.

Okay i got more now :D

1. Was he shocked to learn that Kala was a witch?

2. Why would he want a cat?

1. Was he shocked to learn that Kala was a witch? No he wasn't shocked at all. He prayed every night that she would be.

2. Why would he want a cat? They are Kala's favorite animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back