Too Young to Care
Basic Info

Kara Munn
March 14, 2038 (Age 11)
Mixed Blood Witch
Born in York, England.

Currently Resides in New Zealand.

Appearance

Kara has dirty blonde hair that she usually keeps tied in two braids that fall to her shoulders on either side of her face. She has bright blue eyes always full of wonder. Freckles dance across her nose making a bridge from rosy cheek to rosy cheek. Kara stands average for her age at 4 feet and 6.5 inches tall, she is very proud of that half of an inch. She has a slender frame, yet healthy frame. Often she can be found wearing cozy sweaters in the winter or flowy dresses in the summer, full of bright colors.

Personality

Kara Munn is not assertive by nature, she always has an opinion that she bases on facts but rarely will speak out. Often you will find her asking questions for clarity to make sure she fully understands a topic or opinion. She is very organized and intelligent. Kara struggles with making friends and relating to others for she does not typically take the first step. She will spend time evaluating a situation and how somebody feels about her before becoming comfortable. When Kara gets to know somebody, she holds those bond in high value and makes for a compassionate friend.

Kara is perhaps one of the most patient witches anyone could get to know. She has the persistence and patience to work through problems and find solutions, making her a wonderful friend to ask for advice. Be careful when asking for advice if you are looking for a solution outside of the box, Kara is very by the book.

Family Life
Even though Kara is a mixed blooded witch, most of her family is magical. The Munn family values kindness and loyalty above all else and hold very close bonds to one another. Kara was born to Samuel Munn II (half blood) and Candance Munn (muggle born). Her younger brother, Samuel Munn III (mixed blood), goes by Sammy and is 9 years old born February 2, 2040.

Candace Munn (Wilson)
Mother
Muggle Born
1/6/2017 (32)
Married to Samuel Munn II
Samuel Munn II
Father

Half-Blood
1/23/2015 (34)
Married to Candace Munn
Samuel Munn III
Brother

Mixed Blood
2/2/2040 (9)
Single
Lily Wilson (Summers)
Grandmother (Maternal)

Muggle
1/28/1993 (56)
Married to Rodger Wilson
Rodger Wilson
Grandfather (Maternal)

Muggle
4/1/1992 (57)
Married to Lily Wilson
Roseanne Munn (Reed)
Grandmother (Paternal)

Muggle
7/22/1995 (53)
Married to Samuel Munn Sr.
Samuel Munn Sr.
Grandfather (Paternal)

Half-Blood
7/29/1993 (55)
Married to Roseanne Munn
Noah Wilson
Uncle (Maternal)
Muggle Born
10/3/2014 (34)
Single
Liam Wilson
Uncle (Maternal)
Muggle
10/26/2021 (27)
In a relationship with Lula Garrison
Olivia Fletcher (Munn)
Aunt (Paternal)

Half-Blood
11/8/2015 (31)
Widowed to Dale Fletcher
Dale Fletcher
Uncle (Paternal)

Muggle Born
11/16/2013 (Deceased)
Married to Olivia Fletcher
Harper & Elizabeth Fletcher
1st Cousins (Paternal)

Mixed Blood
12/15/2038 (11)
Single

Friendships
Daniel Remdond - Kara first met Daniel at a muggle coffee shop in New Zealand. The two spoke of going to a boarding school, but neither gave more details in fear of sharing their magical abilities with a muggle. The two later ran into each other at a library where they finally dropped enough hints to each other to understand they were both magical. After that, the two bonded instantly. Daniel attended Kara's eleventh birthday party and she went with him while his sister's shopped for school supplies. The two accompanied each other when shopping for Hogwarts supplies as well. Kara considers Daniel to be her best friend and best study buddy.

Hobbies & Skills
Hobbies
  • Writing in her bullet journal
  • Observing her surroundings
  • Studying for school, especially potions
  • Writing research reports
  • Knitting
Quirks & Habits
  • Clutches notebook when nervous
  • Stutters when nervous
  • Observing her surroundings
  • Writes her observations of people or places in her journal
Skills
  • French (Basics)

Strengths

1. Gratitude
2. Honesty
3. Perseverance
4. Kindness
5. Love of learning
6. Prudence
7. Teamwork
8. Judgment
9. Humility
10. Self-Regulation

11. Love
12. Curiosity

13. Perspective

Weaknesses

14. Forgiveness
15. Hope
16. Social Intelligence
17. Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
18. Creativity
19. Fairness
20. Bravery
21. Zest
22. Humor
23. Leadership

Strengths and Weaknesses provided by this assessment.

Hogwarts

Hogwarts House - Ravenclaw
Favorite Subjects - Potions, Herbology, and History of Magic
Worst Subjects - Divination, Defense Against the Dark Arts
Extra-Curriculars - Hogwarts Monthly
Future Plans - Kara Munn dreams of becoming a Master of Potions and hopes to excel in potions and herbology at Hogwarts.

Magic

Patronus - Elephant
Patronus Memory - Kara's 9th birthday party, all of her family was there and she felt full of love and at peace.
Boggart - Bear, Kara went camping with her family when she was 5 and got cornered by a bear.
Mirror of Erised - Kara standing over a potion cauldron in the office of her own potioneering store.

Fun Facts
Favorites
  • Mangoes & Soup
  • Potions Class
  • Black Cats
  • Orange (color)
  • The Phantom Tollbooth
  • Tuesday (day)

Diary
Dear Diary,

Mother took me to the library today. It was rather dreary and wet outside, but that makes for a perfect day of reading. I read a book called "The Phantom Tollbooth", the book was published in 1961. Over 88 years ago! Can you believe it? I think it might just be my new favorite book, well besides my potions books of course.

I start Hogwarts soon and I can't wait. Starting Hogwarts is just one step on my journey to become a potions master. I am hoping I am sorted into Ravenclaw like my dad. My mom was a Gryffindor, but I think I am more of an Eagle. My brother will likely be a Gryffindor, but he still has a couple years to go.

Anyways, off to bed and maybe I'll sneak in a few more chapters.

Signed,
Kara

Last edited:
I was reading the newspaper the other day and found an interesting personality quiz. I thought I would put my answer and results here for safe keeping. As you may know, I tend to over think things, so multiple choice tests aren't my strong suit. I have my written explanations below each question, to explain my choices and further analyze the question.

Which type of intelligence do you possess?

1. Are you good with numbers?
I'm good with money.
Math is not my strong suit.
I'm a numbers kind of person.
I'm better with words.

I honestly do not have that much money handling experience, although I am bound to get more when I am on my own at Hogwarts. I am not bad at math, but I do not particularly enjoy it. I would say I am better with words for the simple fact that I enjoy them more.

2. Which of the four elements do you consider most powerful?
Air
Water
Fire
Earth

Earth is the most practical; it provides resources to make powerful potions. In a traditional sense, people that are most connected to the Earth element are grounded, rule followers, and organized. I felt this element best described a few of my personality traits.

3. How would you finish this sentence? I _________ a purple pony.
Dreamed about
Would love to have
Have never seen
Used to be

To be honest, I have never heard of this or seen this anywhere. I do not understand what it means or if it means anything beyond face value. I have chosen the only truthful option I could have selected, I have never seen a purple pony.

4. How physically fit are you?
I'm reasonably fit.
I'm getting more in shape every day.
I'm in great shape.
I could go a few more laps.

I do find myself indoors with a book more than playing outside, sometimes I am outside with a book. I am not unfit though, I enjoy playing at the park.

5. Which subject did you ace in school?
History
Science
Math
English

Science was the closest to potions and I have been great at science since I started primary school. It is my favorite subject!

6. Which brain food do you like the most?
Cauliflower
Almonds
Avocado
Fish

Fish is the ultimate brain food because of Omega-3 fatty acids!

7. What do you think your best friend likes most about you?
I'm very friendly.
I'm a lot of fun.
I am a problem solver.
I am open-minded.

I am usually the one to stay out of trouble and try to find solutions to our problems. I do not like breaking the rules!

8. Which kind of movies do you go to see most?
Rom-Coms
Documentaries
Thrillers
Dramas

I find myself most often going to see documentaries in theaters, but I do have a soft spot for watching a rom-com with my Granny Anne.

9. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I like them both.
I prefer water.
I like coffee more.
I like tea much more.

One of my favorite places to write is in a coffee shop full of aromas.

10. What would be your job at a grocery store?
Greeter
Stocker
Manager
Produce clerk

I think as a stocker I would get to organize items on shelves and I wouldn't have to talk to that many people.

11. Which activity do you like most?
Sack racing
Camping
Skiing
Swimming

Swimming was the only thing that could remotely be relaxing on that list. Sack racing is one of my cousin Elizabeth's favorite activities. Skiing sounds terrifying and camping is gross.

12. Do you swear a lot?
Not really
A LOT
A little
Every other word

I would get in a lot of trouble for swearing and I am not going to upset my parents.

13. Which kind of flower do you find most beautiful?
Daisy
Sunflower
Rose
Iris

Sunflowers for now, but it depends on their magical properties. I will have to do some more research and maybe ask my herbology teacher when I get to Hogwarts. Sunflowers are the most beautiful in my opinion because they also produce a yummy snack.

14. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes
Always
Rarely
Never

This questions was a little odd for the quiz, but I answered, that's all there is to it.

15. Which of your senses is the strongest?
Touch
Smell
Sight
Taste

I am very clumsy and sensitive to smells. Being clumsy pretty much rules out touch and site since I have poor coordination. Taste isn't anything particularly strong for me, but my nose flares up at the smallest of smells.

16. Do you know how to make a fire?
I turn on the gas.
I use a fire starter log.
I let someone else handle it.
I can make fire with my bare hands.

I should note that I am taking this quiz in a muggle newspaper at my grandparent's house. I hope my answer here doesn't have too much effect on the end results, I am a witch after all.

17. Which mythological creature are you most like?
Siren
Mermaid
Unicorn
Dragon

I forget muggles don't know these creatures exist. I am going to say mermaid because I think of them as being a little shyer.

18. Do you believe in astrology?
I don't rule anything out.
I don't.
It involves a lot of calculating...so maybe?
I sure do!

This is kind of a confusing part where the muggle world and the magical world don't quite line up. It would be easier if they just understood how to read the stars for magic.

19. Which otherworldly creature are you most like?
Angel
Devil
Demon
Spirit

Angels seem like the ones to follow the rules the most and like I said, I like to follow rules.

20. Which series are you most likely to binge watch?
"Game of Thrones"
"The Walking Dead"
"The Big Bang Theory"
"Last Man on Earth"

I asked my grandmother about these shows, they were from her younger years. Based on her descriptions, I think I would enjoy The Big Bang Theory because science is my favorite subject.

21. Which kitchen appliance do you use most?
Oven
Stove
Coffee maker
Microwave

My mom won't let me use the oven or stovetop on my own, only the microwave.

22. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I leave a hall light on.
I prefer to sleep in the dark.
I sleep during the day.
I do sleep with a nightlight.

I have a small crescent moon shaped nightlight by my bedstand, it was a gift my Grandma Lily.

23. Do you like chocolate or vanilla more?
I love them both.
I prefer caramel.
I like vanilla more.
I prefer chocolate.

I am glad there was an option for caramel in this debate. Everybody always compares chocolate and vanilla, but personally, I always have a preference for caramel.

24. What makes you feel most accomplished?
Making people smile
Reaching a goal
Fixing a problem
Watching my garden grow

I love finding solutions to problems. My goal in life is to make potions to solve some of life's most mundane problems.

25. How often do you drink?
Socially
A few times a week
A couple times a year
Never

This quiz was obviously made for adults.

26. Do you believe in the afterlife?
I do!
I believe in something.
I would have to see it to believe it.
I believe in natural cycles.

It makes my head hurt thinking about it. I try to avoid it, so vaguely I know something is probably happening, maybe.

27. Which fast food restaurant do you like most?
Jack in the Box
Subway
Taco Bell
Dairy Queen

Fresh vegetables are my favorite, always.

28. What kind of class would you take with a coworker?
Self defense
Yoga
Financial management
Herbal medicine

I think of this as a herbology/potion combo class with the added benefit of healing. Sounds right up my alley!

29. Are you musically inclined?
I wish!
I can play an instrument.
I'm a good singer.
I'm better at other things.

I really am a better writer, but I would one day like to learn to play the piano.

30. What does the color yellow remind you of most?
Daffodils
Peeps
Traffic lights
Lemons

I really think I am just craving some yummy lemonade.

RESULTS

Nature Smart

When it comes to intelligence types, you are, above all, 'nature smart.' You are very in tune with the world around you, and you could easily survive being lost in the wilderness. You believe that all things work together under natural law, and you take great pride in being adaptable in an ever-changing world!

I am not so sure that I would do that great if lost in the wilderness, but I suppose I would try. Magic is the best resource, well and knowledge of course.

OOC: Quiz provided here if you want to take it yourself for you or a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back