Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali Pratchett

OOC First Name
Purple Smurf
• Kali Louisiana Pratchett •
Julian_McMahon.jpg

• i've been waiting for a miracle •
• OTHERHALF • i got a lot to say to you yeah, i got a lot to say i noticed your eyes are
• PRACTICLYFAMILY • always glued to me keeping them here and it makes no sense at all they
• INSEPERABLE • taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies you little
• PARTNERSINCRIME • spies they taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies
• BESTGUYFRIEND • you little spies crush crush crush crush, crush (two, three, four!) nothing
• BESTGIRLFRIEND • compares to a quiet evening alone just the one-two of us is counting on
• CLOSEFRIENDS • that never happens i guess i'm dreaming again let's be more than this if
• GOODFRIENDS • you want to play it like a game well, come on, come on, let's play cause
• AVERAGEFRIENDS • i'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole
• CHILDHOODFRIENDS • minute they taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies
• PARTYFRIENDS • you little spies they taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with
• DRINKINGFRIENDS • their lies you little spies rock and roll, baby don't you know that we're all
• ONANDOFF • alone now? i need something to sing about rock and roll, hey don't you
• ENEMIESTURNEDFRIENDS • know, baby, we're all alone now? i need something to sing about rock
• FAKEFRIENDS • and roll, hey don't you know, baby, we're all alone now? give me something
• AQUAINTANCES • to sing about nothing compares to a quiet evening alone just the one-two
• JUSTMET • of us is counting on that never happens i guess i'm dreaming again

• now I feel like I don't know you •
• DIEDIEDIE • i'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top she's got a body
• HARDCORE • like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock it's a matter of time before
• ENEMIES • we all run out when i thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth
• INDIFFERENTENEMIES • i waited eight long months, she finally set him free i told him i couldn't
• FRIENDSTURNEDENEMIES • lie he was the only one for me two weeks and we had caught on fire she's
• MUTUALHATRED • got it out for me, but i wear the biggest smile whoa, i never meant to brag
• ONESIDEDHATRED • but i got him where i want him now whoa, it was never my intention to
• MUTUALDISLIKE • brag to steal it all away from you now but god does it feel so good, cause
• ONESIDEDDISLIKE • i got him where i want him now and if you could then you know you would
• RIVALS • cause god it just feels so it just feels so good second chances they don't ever
• FRIENDLYRIVALS • matter, people never change once a ***** you're nothing more, i'm sorry
• JEALOUSY • that'll never change and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have
• AVOIDANCE • exchanged i'm sorry honey, but i'm passing up, now look this way well
• LOVEHATE • there's a million other girls who do it just like you looking as innocent as
• TOLERANCE • possible to get to who they want and what they like it's easy if you do it right

• everything's gonna fall right into place •
• FINAL • no sir, well i don't wanna be the blame, not anymore it's your turn so
• FUTURE • take a seat we're settling the final score and why do we like to hurt so
• CURRENT • much? i can't decide you have made it harder just to go on and why
• PAST-GOOD • all the possibilities where i was wrong that's what you get when you
• PAST-BAD • let your heart win, whoa that's what you get when you let your heart
• PAST-STILLCHEMISTRY • win, whoa i drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
• ONESIDEDCRUSH • and that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa i wonder
• MUTUALCRUSH • how am i supposed to feel when you're not here 'cause i burned every
• FLING • bridge i ever built when you were here i still try holding onto silly
• FORBIDDEN/SECRET • things, i never learn oh why, all the possibilities i'm sure you've heard
• FRIENDSWITHBENEFITS • that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa that's what you
• ENEMIESWITHBENEFITS • get when you let your heart win, whoa i drowned out all my sense with
• ****BUDDIES • the sound of its beating (beating) and that's what you get when you let
• MAKEOUTBUDDIES • your heart win, whoa pain make your way to me, to me and i'll always
• PHYSICALATTRACTION • be just so inviting if i ever start to think straight, this heart will start a
• ONENIGHTSTAND • riot in me, let's start start, hey! why do we like to hurt so much? oh why
• FLEETINGGLANCES • do we like to hurt so much? that's what you get when you let your heart
• FLIRTING • win! whoa now i can't trust myself with anything but this and that's
• LUST • what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

• take these chances to turn it around •
• SIBLING • tell me where our time went and if it was time well spent just don't
• OTHERFAMILY • let me fall asleep feeling empty again cause i fear i might break and
• MIXEDFEELINGS • i fear i cant take it some night i'll lie awake feeling empty i can feel
• BADINFLUENCE • the pressure it's getting closer now we're better off without you i can
• GOODINFLUENCE • feel the pressure it's getting closer now we're better off without you
• CONFIDANT • now that i'm losing hope and there's nothing else to show for all of
• PROTECTIVEOVERME • the days that were spent carrying away from hope something's i'll
• PROTECTIVEOVERYOU • never know and i had to let them go i'm sitting all alone feeling empty
• MUTUALRESPECT • so are you listening? and i can't pretend that i don't see this it's really
• ONESIDEDRESPECT • not your fault when no one cares to talk about it can we talk about it
• ROLEMODEL • cause i've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be
• NEVERSPOKEN • alive i've seen you cry way too many times when you deserved to be
• OBSESSION • alive alive so give up every chance you get just to feel new again
• OTHERSPECIFY • i think we have an emergency i think we have an emergency

• just living proof that the camera's lying •
this plot page was made by the one and only fran like whoa! aka allstarzs @ CAUTION? you steal, you die. simple as that. the lyrics belong to the wonderful paramore and the colours were blended at color blender... duh. inspired by leila and a bunch of peeps all over caution and whitepages. make your histories long and interesting please, makes it easier to reply back. the crazier the better<3 post in mine and i'll post in yours and all that jazz.

• i can't find the words to tell you •
millie12.png
millie3.png
millie24.png

• millie heather perry •
but i'm gonna call her mils. she runs with the serantes. and this rockstar is only eighteen years old, but i remember her as QUEEN *****

• OTHERHALF • i got a lot to say to you yeah, i got a lot to say i noticed your eyes are
• FRIENDLYRIVALS • matter, people never change once a ***** you're nothing more, i'm sorry
• FUTURE • take a seat we're settling the final score and why do we like to hurt so
• PROTECTIVEOVERYOU • never know and i had to let them go i'm sitting all alone feeling empty

SAMMIE says . "is this an example?"

Billy says . "why yes... yes it is"

Code:
[center]three MATCHING icons, of your face claim and mine if you can. i may scrap and use my own.
[SIZE=1][font=georgia][color=#00CCCC][i]•[/i][/color][/SIZE][/font] [color=hotpinkforgirlsdodgerblueforboys][SIZE=1][font=georgia][i][b]character name here[/b][/i][/SIZE][/color][/font] [SIZE=1][font=georgia][color=#00CCCC][i]•[/i][/color][/SIZE][/font]
[SIZE=0][color=black]but i'm gonna call her/him [b]nickname[/b]. she/he runs with the [b]member group[/b]. and this rockstar is only [b]age written out[/b] years old, but i remember her/him as I'LL FILL IN[/SIZE][/color]

relationships here. please quote the above post so you can post in with colors. thanks!<33

[b]NICKNAME says .[/b] "what you said in  first person here"

[b]YOURCHARRIESNICKNAME says .[/b] "what i said here - if i haven't posted in yours, ignore."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back