taylor-taylor-kitsch-1035664_100_10.jpg
taylor-taylor-kitsch-1035654_100_10.jpg

Full Name:
Kaleb Shanaos Styx
Birth Date:
September 29th, 2010
Current Age:
Basic Appearance:
Sandy blonde hair, blueish/greyish eyes, and looks similar to Jaken.
Parents:
Kalif Styx
Namina Styx

Siblings, if any:
Jaken Styx - at HNZ
Alessine Styx - Homeschooled
Kailie Styx - too young for school

Pets, if any:
None
Area of Residence:
New Zealand
Blood status:
Half
Hogwarts House (And why):
He wants to be in Slytherin just like Jaken
Best school subjects (And why):
NA
Worst school subjects (And why):
NA
What would their Patronus be?
Maybe a leopard, or some form of huge cat
What would their Boggart be?
A werewolf
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
A leopard
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Himself winning at every possible thing. Including a Beauty Contest
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
The day he moved back in with his dad
Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Journal,
I finally moved out of that stupid mudblood's house. Can you believe it? And I will be attending the same school as Jaken! Wow, and my father is a professor, and a Death Eater. I sure hope he isn't discovered. But man, he could cover up for me. The havoc I will cause. While dad is at school though, I am forced to live with my pureblood uncle, while mom goes off to Bulgaria. But hey, Chavdar is pretty cool. He just leaves a house elf to watch me while I'm gone. Or even Vasilka. Life is getting better. Kailie though, is sticking to Iulia's house. I don't see why though. Enough for now!

This is why I am very protective over my little sister.
JamieLynnSpears12-18-07.jpg

The heartbreaking letter.
The Letter said:
Kaleb,
This will be an unfortunate letter for me to write. I normally do not present this sort of news by letter, as you already know. However, due to the circumstances, I must stay here in the Zhefarovich Manor to clean up the catastrophe. Alessine managed to get a hold of her wand and attempt to perform one of the spells. However, it backfired, and now, there are no longer occupants at the Manor. You must inform your family. It is a responsibility, and you are the only one that knows of this just yet. The tree has yet to update, and I doubt your father would check on Alessine until the summer months. Even though your family is mixed blood, and I am Pureblood, this still bothers me slightly, about the death of your sister.
Asparuh Zhefarovich

Why would be his boggart a Werewolf?

Why would he will see himself winning at every possible thing. including beauty contest in the mirror of erised?

Why would be his boggart a Werewolf?
Kaleb and Jaken were attacked by one in the past, when Kaleb was just a toddler. Miraculously, neither were bitten or harmed, but that did not stop both from fearing the creatures.
Why would he will see himself winning at every possible thing. including beauty contest in the mirror of erised?
Kaleb is very full of himself, obviously, and extremely competitive. He wants to be the best there is, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back