Oleg
MichaelCera-1-1-1.jpg

relationship.jpg

Go through this code and edit in your answers (please read carefully!) :
Code:
[quote][center][/center]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]I am ____ years old.[/COLOR]

[b](Our relationship pasted here.)[/b]

[color=housecolor][b]Yourname[/b][/color] [color=black]says, " What you have to say about me. "[/color]

[COLOR=Green][b]Kale[/b][/color] [color=black]says," This is whatever I think of you... "[/color][/SIZE][/quote]

L A D I E S:</COLOR><i></i>

Kaela McIlvoy

[
Tile1.jpg
Tile2.jpg
Tile3.jpg

I am fifteen years old.</COLOR>

[U P D A T E]
Current
============
Close Friends
Mutual Crush
You are Protective Over Me
Emotional support

Kaela says, "Kale you are so totally awesome! I’m really glad I had your letters to help get me through this past year. It was the hardest time of my life and you were there for me, for which I will be forever grateful. I’m so excited to be coming to spend break with you and your family!"

Kale says," Kaela! You're an amazing friend. I know that you have been through a lot, but you never stop going, I really look up to that. I think that it is really cool that we have become better friends through writing eachother while you were away, that was what had formed us into better friends, really. You're really smart and never fail to amaze me with the things that you can do. Can't wait to see you over break!"

Sophia Stark<i></i>
121652c.jpg

I am fifteen years old.

Average Friends
Student Friends

Mixed feelings

Sophia says, "Kale, what can I say about you? Although we are in the same house and have played Quidditch together we are not particularly close. This is most likely due to my lack of trust. I do not dislike you, and could possibly see you as a friend in the future if you possiby stopped dating Ravenclaws.”

Kale says,"Sophia, you make Slytherin look good with your commitment to your academics and Keeper skills on the pitch. I get along alright with you but we've never been close. I remember the day that the Three Amigos crashed a meeting that Courtney was having for one of her clubs and you got all up in my face. Honestly, you're one of the most intimidating people that I have ever met."

Estrella Drage<i></i>
eliza_015-1-1-2-1.jpg

I am fifteen years old. 

Past Good</B>
<B><COLOR color="red">
Mixed feelings
Acquaintance

Estrella Drage says, "We used to have a really good relationship and used to date, but now that we have broken up we barely talk to each other anymore.  I am still attempting to get over the relationship we had, even though it gets better day by day.  I may not express it to anyone but I still care about you, even though we aren't together anymore.  Inwardly I hope that we still will be able to talk civilly from time to time, despite the fights that have occured.  I still like your family and am very good friends with Morgan."

Kale says, "Back then things were really good, we got along great and were pretty much inseperable. When I broke up with you, everything change -- you really changed...a lot. It seems like you have become a much more pesmistic person, not the same Estrella that I used to know and love. I really hope that things get better for you and our friendship can mend itself so things aren't so awkward.."

Courtney Potter<i></i>
emma2.jpg

I am fourteen years old.<i></i>

Average Friends
Student Friends

Courtney says, "Kale Thomas! There was this one time I was really angry with you, but of course it didn't last. You're too goofy to stay angry with for long, and you look way too awesome in a bikini. We haven't hung out very much recently, but I hope that changes. It was really fun baking those terrible brownies together last year!"

Kale says,"We've had had quite a few interesting moments together, you pretty much forced me into a sparkley bikini on two separate occasions. There were also a few times where I'm pretty sure I pissed you off pretty bad, but I'm happy that that is behind us now. Originally we met through Liz but once she left we seemed to become better friends. "

Zoe-Hope Weasley<i></i>
zoehopesiggie.jpg

I am fourteen years old.<i></i>

Average Friends
Student Friends

You are Protective Over Me

Zoe-Hope Weasley says, " Kale, Kale, Kale. I'll have to say nothing can compare to your quirky, weird, Kale self. You're named after a vegetable for crying out loud! I remember that one time in the forbidden forest, during halloween of two years ago with all the other Slytherins, oh boy, did Manteia ever have our heads! My all-time favourite memory, would definitely be the 'initiation ceremony' the first years were put through! You're probably one of the coolest kids I know. "

Kale says,"I remember our first year when we first met, both of us weren't really fans of Bellatrix. We got busted in the Forbidden Forest on Halloween night with our housemates, won't ever forget that. And on our second year we blew a lot of our galleons on prank items to 'welcome' the first years and get under Professor Manteia's skin. You're like a sister to me, I've got your back if anyone but me messes with Weasley!"

LILY POTTER<i></i>
LilyAviPic-1.jpg
<COLOR color="black">I am thirteen years old.<i></i>

Good Friends
Student Friends

Lily says, "Kale, I don't know where to start. We have been friends since playing on the Opaleye Assault. You were one of the funnest teammates that I had. Well, second only to our darling captain. We have had only a few adventures, mostly on the pitch, but who can forget us trying to teach Courtney to bake brownies! Those were the most aweful looking things ever! I love having you in classes with me, when you are there, and having you date two of my closest friends is interesting, but totally cool. I hope to get to hang out with you more -- just not with Ford around? Please?"

Kale says,"Lily! You're awesome...and I must be honest, not that good of a cook. At least you're better on the quidditch pitch than in the kitchen. We've had some interesting times together, a lot of those being when we were on the same quidditch team, I miss those days. Even though you managed to slap one of my best friends on the face, I think you're a cool person. We haven't had that many interesting times this year, but hopefully our fourth year we can hang out more. I'm not really sure what else to say...I've always thought that you were kind of hot?"

Gents:<i></i>​

Bruin Dumbledez</B><i></i>
our_new_crush_ryan_sheckler_image_244_319.jpg

I am one years older than you.</COLOR><i></i>

Partners In Crime
Best Friends

Bruin says, "You are probably the second coolest guy at the school. I have liked you since the first time we met and am proud to call you a Brother. I have enjoyed our practice sessions on the pitch and look forward to teaching you a couple more lessons when we meet as opponents for the first time. I have also enjoyed our occasional brushes with authority figures and exploring the grounds, but perhaps consider my fondest memory being our interrupting the Student Defense Association's meeting in the Forbidden Forest. Trust me, there are even better times to come.

Kale says,"Bruin! You're one of my best friends, pretty much like a brother to me. We share the same passion for Quidditch and The Brotherhood, which will eternally be our retreat from the girls. We've gotten into a lot these past couple of years, but every moment is worth it. The Three Amigos will always stay strong!"

Blake Zepline<i></i>
35iybgg.jpg
I am thirteen years old.</COLOR><COLOR color="black">

Average Friends
Acquaintance

Room Mate

Blake says, "Kale, I met you during a house meeting back in my first year, and I considered you a friend and a pretty cool guy ever since. We were in the Brotherhood together and were room mates, along with Ford. However, since I left after first term in Year 3, I guess we just downsized to acquaintances. Now that I am back, although I haven't seen you around much lately, I am hoping that we can become good friends."

Kale says, "Blake is a cool guy. Never have butted heads with the kid; which is a good thing. I'm glad to call him my friend. He's really good at quidditch and an all around cool guy. Whenever he's around we're destined to have a good time, though I've gotta admit I haven't hung out with him much since he has returned. I hope to change that."

Tristan Drage<i></i>
Kraven2.jpg

I am fourty-one years old.<COLOR color="black">

Mutual Dislike
Hardcore Enemies

Tristan says, "I believe that we have hated each other ever since we met one another, and especially since you had started dating my daughter. It's no surprise our first encounter with one another was when you kids invaded Stark Manor. I consider you just as annoying as when you were a little eleven year old clinging onto my back and attempting futilely to beat me up. I hate you from everything to your Irish Accent, even if I am on decent terms with your mother, whom I went to school with. I was immensely overjoyed when the relationship between yourself and my daughter was broken up and I would pick up an excuse in no time to knock you into next Sunday."

Kale says, "Dearest Tristan, I'll never forget the first time we met -- although, I'll keep trying. I really <B>really really don't like you. Please. Do me a favor and fall off the Earth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back