Status
Not open for further replies.

Joceline Richarde

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather.
Complex Banners Ordering Form
Character Name: Jacquline Ethier-Vercilious
Images: [Sub [sup]1[/sup]] [Sub [sup]2[/sup]] [Sub [sup]3[/sup]] [Main: Black Dress]
Name of Celebrity: Sophia Bush
Text: Just the name
Font: Same font you used for Dietrich's complex banner in the examples.. sorry I don't know what it's called
Colour Scheme: Do you think for the bottom boxes you could put it it black and white? And for the name a green-y/blue?
Background Image: N/A
House Crest/Dark Mark: No thank you.
Other: There should be three box images then the main one. I'm not sure what would work, so if anything doesn't, feel free to look or let me know and I'll try again. If possible could you make it (at the most) 450 by 200..

Thank you Kaitlyn!

I didn't exactly understand what you wanted... And the font I used for Dietrich wouldn't work, so I used another. I came out with this.
afeuc6.jpg

It's great thanks Kaitlyn!!!!!! :hug:
:wub:

Have you decided your costs yet?

Haha, nopers.

Not unless it gets out of control, then it will be all free. ^_^

Two picture things
Character Name: Joceline Richarde
Name of Celebrity: Rachel Bilson
Text: Beatnik [and] Joceline Richarde [and] Halloween 2022
Font: Your choice
Other: Honestly I'm not sure if this would work because the images are so sketch, or which form I was supposed to use, but you have the basics, even if the siggy isn't all that good it's really fine. I don't mind : )

Blends Ordering Form
Character Name: Nina Patrokov
Name of Celebrity: Emma Roberts
Text: Nina Patrokov [and] Lacrosse Lady [and] Halloween 2022
Font: Your choice
Color Scheme: I'm fine with anything
Background Image: N/A
House Crest/Dark Mark: No thank you
Other: I don't think so : )

Order Form for Basic Banners
Character's Name: Borka Kerberos
Images: Alright, there are none, because of what his costume is. I'll explain below : )
Name of Celebrity: Alex Pettyfer
Text: Hello My Name Is... Borka[,] Alex[,] Kalif[,] Hayden[,] Caden[,] Carlisle[,] Aiden[,] Alton[,] Zach [and] Multiple Personalitiy Syndrome [and if it fits] Halloween 2022
Font: Any and all are your choices. Be creative and have fun!
Color Scheme: The back ground should be all in black.. while the names should be different bright colours, the Hello My Name Is.. should be white as well as MPS and Halloween 2022
Background Image: Just a black background
House Crest/Dark Mark: No thank you
Other: So I think it's clear by now that he is being someone with Multiple Personality Syndrome. I hope that this isn't such a hard thing for you to do. It's meant to be quite simply really.

Thanks love. I hope you don't mind that I added more onto this. If I should have started a new one, let me know and I'll do that next time :hug: You're le best Kaitlyn :)

Um, yeah, wow with Borka's.

I'll get on this as soon as possible. ^_^

ANOTHER CHARACTER? :O

Yeah :p I was thinking of costumes he could use.. and remembered that one of my friends dressed up as that last year.. twas good ol' fun during class :p

Okay, how are these?
30w2xix.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/30w2xix.jpg[/IMG]
55410o.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/55410o.jpg[/IMG]
mv6l3s.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/mv6l3s.jpg[/IMG]

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back