Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Raltaionships.png

</I></B>
Friends
<i>
</i>

Best Friends | If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.
Close Friends | Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry.
Like Family | If you feel like you're alone, you've got somewhere to go, 'Cos I'm right there.
Good Friends | Turns out not where but who you're with that really matters.
Partners in crime | See you and me have a better time than most can dream of.
Average Friends | Hey my friend, it seems your eyes are troubled. Care to share your time with me?
Student Friends | Can I see that History of Magic homework?
By Association | Oh yeah, She talks about you all the time!
Distant Friends | Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.
Protective Over Kailey | I can feel you day and night, a halo wrapped around me.
Protective Over You | I want you to be ok, be ok, be okay. I want you to be ok today.
Former Enemies | Life’s to short to live in caged hatred.
Fake Friends | An' they build you up till you fool yourself that you're ,Something else an' it's like a curse cause, You can't live up to what they made of you.
House Friends | I’m an Eagle, you’re an eagle. I think we’ll get along to some extent.

Enemies
<i>
</i>

Mortal Enemies | But the reality is I'm getting away with murder
Hardcore Enemies | Do us all a favor and just die.
Average Enemies | I want to break stuff, How about your face?
Rivals | I feel irrational, so confrontational.
Mutual Dislike | I don’t talk to you, you don’t talk to me. Got it?
Envy | Oh wow, you make Elphaba look pale.
I hate you | Cut a smile in my face so you'll intake some fleeting comfort.
You hate Kailey| I've grown to suffer you lashing out at me.
Kailey Avoids you | Walk right on by you, Don’t even blink an eye.
You Avoid Kailey | I saw you dive into that empty classroom, Whats going on?
Former Friends | My idea, unless you're blind is. How did you fall away?

Lovers
<i>
</i>

Final | And the decades disappear like sinking ships but we persevere.
Current | No idea where were headed, But I bet it’s somewhere good.
Puppy Love | A Dustland Fairytale beginning…
Sexual Tension | I’m so addicted to… All the things you do.
Flirts/Flings | Oh how I act like a fool around you.
Past [Good] | Our lives were changing lanes…
Past [Bad] | You ran me off the road.
Mutual Crush | I wish we could just be open with our feelings, things would be a lot easier.
One Way Crush [I like you] | He'd look just like you'd want him to, Some kind of slick chrome American prince.
One Way crush [You like Kailey] | In the cadence of a young man's eyes. Out where the dreams all hide.

Other
<i>
</i><B>
<I>
Mother | I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, Forever and ever, My mother you’ll be.
Father | I don’t look back, Because I don’t want to.
Sibling | We are family, I’ve got all my sisters with me!
Other Family [Specify] | Aunts and Uncles and Cousins, Oh my!
In-Laws/ Step Family [Specify] | They can be a blessing and a pain all at once.
Former Friends | Never again will I miss you.
Acquaintances | So, How did you do in the Quidditch match?
Name Basis | Oh hey! I know you!
Met Once | That is your name… right?
Indifference | Who? Oh yeah her.
Annoyances | Just go away please.
Professor | Even if it’s for my benefit, I still don’t like the work you give me.
Good influence on you | I’m a prefect, of course I’m going to try to be a good influence.
Good influence on Kailey | You help me become a better person, one step at a time.
Bad Influence on you | A good excuse to be a bad influence on you.
Bad Influence on Kailey | It's never too soon to send out all the invitations to the last night of your life.
Mentor to Kailey | I want to be just like you someday.
Mentee to Kailey | I really do wonder why you look up to me.

Please PM me the form ^_^
Code:
[center][color=#711C88][font=Monaco][big][big][big][i]FIRST[/i][/big][/big][/big][/font][/color] [color=#E9A8E2][font=Comic Sans MS][big]middle[/big][/font][/color] [color=#711C88][font=Monaco][big][big][big][i]LAST[/i][/big][/big][/big][/font][/color]
3 100x100 icons, preferably from the same photoshoot
[color=#E9A8E2][font=Comic Sans MS][big] Main Relationship~age~House and Year[/big][/font][/color]
Relationships with Kailey
[color=#711C88][font=Comic Sans MS]First name Says:[/font][/color][i][color=#E9A8E2] What you say goes here[/i][/color]

[color=#711C88][font=Comic Sans MS]Kailey Says: [/font][/color][i][color=#E9A8E2]I fill this out[/i][/color]
Link to Relationship thread

Code:
[center][color=#1A2473][font=Monaco][big][big][big][i]FIRST[/i][/big][/big][/big][/font][/color] [color=#1A6B30][font=Comic Sans MS][big]middle[/big][/font][/color] [color=#1A2473][font=Monaco][big][big][big][i]LAST[/i][/big][/big][/big][/font][/color]
3 100x100 icons, preferably from the same photoshoot
[color=#1A6B30][font=Comic Sans MS][big] Main Relationship~age~House and Year[/big][/font][/color]
Relationships with Kailey
[color=#1A2473][font=Comic Sans MS]First name Says:[/font][/color][i][color=#1A6B30] What you say goes here[/i][/color]

[color=#1A2473][font=Comic Sans MS]Kailey Says: [/font][/color][i][color=#1A6B30]I fill this out[/i][/color]
Link to Relationship thread

GIRLS.png

TRISTA michelle PARAMORE
RELATIONSHIPS1.png
RELATIONSHIPS2.png
RELATIONSHIPS3.png

Sister~Seventeen~Ravenclaw 7th Year
Best Friends | If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.
Partners in crime | See you and me have a better time than most can dream of.
Protective Over Kailey | I can feel you day and night, a halo wrapped around me.
Protective Over You | I want you to be ok, be ok, be okay. I want you to be ok today.
House Friends | I’m an Eagle, you’re an eagle. I think we’ll get along to some extent.
Good influence on you | I’m a prefect, of course I’m going to try to be a good influence.
Good influence on Kailey | You help me become a better person, one step at a time.
Bad Influence on you | A good excuse to be a bad influence on you.
Bad Influence on Kailey | It's never too soon to send out all the invitations to the last night of your life.
Trista Says: Well, Shes my twin sister. What much more can I say than that? I love her to death and though we do tend to get on each others nerves we don't let anything get inbetween us. I went to Beauxbatons to establish my own identity and let her do the same. It may not have seemed like a good idea at the time but now that were together again were closer than ever. Thanks for not letting me cross over to the dark side sis. [Figuratively speaking of course.]

Kailey Says: You are an amazing sister. Looks, age, and house are about the only things that we share. You're so much more outgoing than I am and sometimes I question your sanity [Kidding!] When I get dragged into your antics I always wind up having fun. I love you :) I mean, I've never known a life without you and can't imagine it really. One thing is certain though, we're never referred to as [Insert Twins name here] Twin are we?
Don't have hers up yet.

LUNA esmeralda PARAMORE
3.png
2-1.png
1-1.png

Sister~Sixteen~Ravenclaw 5th year
Luna Says: You're always been the sister I look up to. I love Trista too don't get me wrong, but I guess it's where up until last year you're the only one I saw much of. You may have some flaws, hell we all do. But you are for the most part a nice, smart, funny person and I hope to pick up some of those traits from our parents too.

Kailey Says: That respect if definitely a two way street. You handle situations very well from what I can tell. Out of all my little sisters you and Anita are the two I feel most protective over, for my own reasons. I remember how well you were with me when I was in what turned out to be unneeded grieving, even when you were going through not any break up but your first. When most teens would get moody and hole themselves up for a week. Just be smart and you have so many things ahead of you after school. Oh, and if Angus hurts you I'll kick his ass okay?
Not posted yet.

ANITA adelina MARTINEZ
RNEW2.png
RNEW3.png
R1NEW.png

Half sister~Twelve~Ravenclaw 2nd year

Anita Says: Well to be honest I haven't got much to say about you, You seem very kind and loving just like you mother. I'm grateful to you and your family for not casting me away when I can definitely see why most have. I like you but seeing as we didn't grow up together and the fact that I'm 12 and you're 17... Theres not much else we can devleop on until later.

Kailey Says: When the whole situation first reared it's head I hated you. But once I actually met you I found it impossible to, you had no control over how you were brought into this world and I can tell my moms happier without Russel around. So in the end I really just want to thank you. The divorce was for the best and Russel hasn't even tried to make contact with any of us. But you still have us, don't forget that. Regardless of how you came into the family, you're here now.
Nope =o​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back