Kai Adlam

Kai Adlam

Full Name: Kai Adlam
- Birth Date: February 14, 2011
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Short, choppy, black and purple hair. he has pale skin, and both ears pierced. he wears any clothes that he wants, usually sticking to dark or medium colored clothes.
- Parents: Deceased
- Siblings, if any: Twin Sister, Ai.
- Pets, if any: A small Kitten named Shadow
- Area of Residence: Downtown London, Currently living with his Grandmother in New Zealand.
- Blood status: Half-Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Wolf
- What would their Boggart be? The bodies of his family after they were killed
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) wolf
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His family around him
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Any Memory with his sister and family

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: June 6.
Last night I had an amazing dream. I had become an Auror and was charged with hunting down all kinds of vicious beasts..Like werewolves. I still hate all kinds of wolves, or any animal like them. After what that Vicious werewolf had done to my family, I believe I have a right to that. It doesnt matter that he was killed the day after my family, Ill forever hold a grudge. I cant wait until that day comes. I Dont think anything will get me to end this grudge that im holding.

((Just as a fair warning to everyone who is going to read this, As im typing, im 3/4 of the way asleep, and because of that, it isnt reflecting my true potential.))

Full Name: Ai Adlam
- Birth Date: February 14, 2011
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Ai has longer hair black and purple like her brothers though sometimes she likes to let the purple fade into gray. Pale skin. She is about the same hight as most kids but shorter than her brother. Ai will almost never smile.
- Parents:Can't remember their names. Grandmother never tell us about them.
- Siblings, if any: Twin Brother, Kai
- Pets, if any: Shadow the cat.
- Area of Residence: Downtown London, Currently living with his Grandmother in New Zealand.
- Blood status: Half blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A shark
- What would their Boggart be? Her grandmother angry
- What would their Animagus form be? A shark
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? My mom and dad beside me along with my brother.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day her brother said 'We are all we have left now. We will stick together forever' Right after our parents died and we met out grandmother.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dearest MorningStar,

Today was a day like any other day. That's all I can say. My brother seems ever more determined for revenge on the werewolves that took the life of our parents I on the other hand just want to live. I do wish for justice to be done for their death but all that could be done has been done or that's what Grandmother says anyway. Grandmother hates me. She don't say she does but I know she does. Every time she tells me that I look just like our mother, every time she slaps me because I did something wrong I know she hates me.

The letter to Hogwarts came for us today. Grandmother could not have been more angry. She says that while Kai deserves magic I would be lucky to stand a cauldron up straight. I don't think so. I think I'm smart enough and magic enough to stay make it at Hogwarts even if it is the New Zealand branch. I know I can make it. I will prove her wrong. I will prove everyone wrong.

*For Ai* Why is her Grandmother angry with her?:

Ai looks just like her mother and her mother broke her Grandmother's heart when she married a Muggleborn so she takes that heart brake and anger out on Ai. She doesn't touch Kai for some reason.

*Both* What's your Personalities?: Ai can come across as cold and uncareing but that's just a shell she puts around herself so she wont get hurt. She's nice once you get to know her but it takes a lot to actually get Ai to smile.

*For Ai* Why would your patronums would be a shark?:

Sharks can take care of themselves. Ai is like that most of the time. She likes to be dependent only on herself. She does have this thing that she hates to be alone though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back