Kaelen Friars

Kaelen Friars

1.jpg

.Male - 5th July - 12 years old.

3.jpg

. Timaru, New Zealand .
. Father: Havlen Friars. - Mother: unknown - Only child .
. Muggle-born .

. 7 Pure-bred Samoyed. Closest to the Alpha male, Kay .
. 12 MAR 09 //edited 5 to 7 due to the fact that average litter size is 5-8// .

What would their Patronus be?
A pack of canine.

What would their Boggart be?
A mouse. o_O Kaelen is fine with everything but mice.

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
A Samoyed, I suppose.
He pretty much has been around them his whole life.

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Being a successful veterian, or even a wizard working with creatures.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
When he first met Kay.

4.png

Unanswered questions
(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

First off let me say this. Z.O.M.G

Ok now for the questions.

What happened to his mother or her to be unknown like that?
Why is he so afraid of Mice?
What what house you like to be in or shooting for if you going to Hogwarts?

Zazuka Bones said:
First off let me say this. Z.O.M.G

Ok now for the questions.

Is it a Zomg good or Zomg bad? XD

Kaelen's parents divorced when he was still young, naive and completely oblivious. His father never told him who his mother was and therefore, unknown to him.

Well, there was a few.. unfortunate occasion.
When he was young, a mice bit him pretty badly.
After that, there was the time when they had mice in his dad's animal shop, and they over.. well. Bred. And when he was trying to help his father clean the cage, not only did they bit him but realized that there was a dead mice and its eye gone. (Saying from experience.)

Considering Kaelen is Muggle-born and knows nothing about the magical realm, he currently has no clue and therefore isn't targeting anything.

ZOMG good. He looks eather like a rocker or someone that would be comeplatly in your face. By your siggy I'm also guessing your the Wu girl in an unsorted body am I right?

Ok Questions I can think of.
Why would his Patronus be a pack of canine?
Does he prefer dogs to cats?
Muggleborn, meaning that his family has not a drop of magic in it or Muggleborn like he doesn't know anyone in his family that has magic?

((That last part is sort of my story.))

Zazuka Bones said:
ZOMG good. He looks eather like a rocker or someone that would be comeplatly in your face. By your siggy I'm also guessing your the Wu girl in an unsorted body am I right?

Ok Questions I can think of.
Muggleborn, meaning that his family has not a drop of magic in it or Muggleborn like he doesn't know anyone in his family that has magic?

((That last part is sort of my story.))
Am I THAT obvious? ;w;

Kaelen has been around animals, dogs especially all this while, and closest to them. And therefore I find that canine is more appropriate for him, and maybe some aspect of his personality. For example, like the saymonds, he's friendly but still aware when people approach him.

Dogs, considering he has dogs already and understand them better.

He doesn't know anyone in the family that has magic. :)

You tend to use sparkes alot in your siggys though they are all awesome. I was thinking of trying to get one from you but I can never find pictures of Miranda that would work.

Well that it for my questions. If the Adopt-a-first year thing gets approved I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions from him about the school as Zazuka :lol:

Zazuka Bones said:
You tend to use sparkes alot in your siggys though they are all awesome. I was thinking of trying to get one from you but I can never find pictures of Miranda that would work.

Well that it for my questions. If the Adopt-a-first year thing gets approved I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions from him about the school as Zazuka :lol:
Haha, thanks. :3 Kaelen would.. probably need a bit of help with getting used to the enviroment XD

The next time, I'll make a siggy for you and you make a siggy for me or something. Then we can swap identities.

'kay.

Let's talk about his degrees of freedom and beliefs because I'm just as weird as my characters and I like weird questions.

1) What would he do if he one day found out he was betrothed to a girl? The girl's already made a sacrifice on her part and left her lover because she believes in keep promises. (Although I for one think she's really stupid.)

2) Let's say he were made an offer by a cannibal. If he allowed the man to eat up his body, part by part, over a span of 30 days, he could have every material thing in the world he wanted while he's still alive. Would he accept it?

3) He's stuck in one of those concentration camps. On his birthday, the people people in charge are going to chop off one of his limbs. He has a choice to either let them pour tar over the wound and seal it, or just leave it bleeding. Which would he choose?

4) Would he hit a girl?

Yep. Kthnxbye. :frantics:

Myrrine Phuong Trinh said:
The next time, I'll make a siggy for you and you make a siggy for me or something. Then we can swap identities.

'kay.

Let's talk about his degrees of freedom and beliefs because I'm just as weird as my characters and I like weird questions.

1) What would he do if he one day found out he was betrothed to a girl? The girl's already made a sacrifice on her part and left her lover because she believes in keep promises. (Although I for one think she's really stupid.)

2) Let's say he were made an offer by a cannibal. If he allowed the man to eat up his body, part by part, over a span of 30 days, he could have every material thing in the world he wanted while he's still alive. Would he accept it?

3) He's stuck in one of those concentration camps. On his birthday, the people people in charge are going to chop off one of his limbs. He has a choice to either let them pour tar over the wound and seal it, or just leave it bleeding. Which would he choose?

4) Would he hit a girl?

Yep. Kthnxbye. :frantics:
Alright XD

Well, he'll probably not.. like it, since it wasn't exactly his choice. But it also depends if he actually likes the girl for real or not.
If he does, then he'll try to.. well, yeah, stay with her and stuff.
If not, then, he'll try to fix a win-win solution. Try.

No. Kaelen isn't a cannibal, unfortunately.

If he could, he's not there. Else, its probably the tar..

4) Would he hit a girl?
If it's all play, then yes. But for real, unless really serious, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back