Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Agrippina didn't care how long she would have to wait outside the Gryffindor common room. She knew that Marisol would have to show herself at some point. It was the day after the Valentine's dance. Agrippina had enjoyed herself with Elysia, Diane and Lestat, but she'd seen her brother with Marisol and she just wanted to have a little chat. She didn't know why Octavian thought he would be able to get out of this, even if their parents allowed it, there was no guarantee that Camelia's would. His life wasn't his own anymore, he just needed to move on and accept it. That wasn't going to happen with the stupid girl hanging around. When she finally spotted Marisol, she leapt away from the wall she had been leaning on and grabbed her arm. "You and I have to talk."

The day after Valentine's day was Marisol's birthday, and she was on her way to celebrate her fourteenth birthday with her two best friends. Marisol, Asaiah, and Wyatt had finally gotten a lead on one of the adventures they had planned so they were going to meet in secret to discuss their plans while Marisol demanded they sing happy birthday to her. But she only got as far as a few steps from the entrance of the common room before someone grabbed her arm to get her attention. The latina was momentarily confused for a second until she saw who it was. Marisol yanked her arm away and stared icily at the girl. "Oh, nice of you to finally approach me face to face - you know, instead of doing it anonymously," Marisol sneered, waiting for her to talk.

Agrippina rolled her eyes as Marisol snatched her arm away. Not an entirely unexpected response, though she gave the girl no concessions - she didn't like her. "Please, if I didn't want you to know who I was, you wouldn't." As if Marisol was that special. Truthfully, Agrippina didn't want to dislike her in the beginning, but Octavian was falling hard for someone he would never really have and so it was Agrippina's job to fix this, Octavian clearly couldn't be trusted to do it on his own. "You an I both know what you're doing is a mistake. You'll never have him."

Marisol ignored Pina's comments, impatiently waiting for whatever it was the girl had to say. Marisol crossed her arms over her chest, a precautionary move to keep herself from wrapping them around the Ravenclaw's neck. "Actually, no it's not a mistake," Marisol corrected her, since she saw absolutely nothing wrong with what she was doing. "Octavian can make his own choices and he chose me," since as of yesterday they were officially dating. "And why are you so obsessed with who your brother dates, it's kind of creepy," Marisol added. Were all sisters this heavily involved in their brother's dating lives or was this another pureblood conservation ridiculousness.

Marisol didn't get it. She didn't know what it was like. Maybe she could stand to see her own heart broken, but Agrippina refused to watch it happen to her brother. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. This isn't his life anymore, as much as he might want to be with you, it's never going to happen!" Pina just wasn't convinced this was healthy. Why would you enter into something you knew was going to end. There was no way Octavian was getting out of this, even if he wanted to, he didn't know how. "You think what you want. I love my brother and I'm only doing what's best for him. You wouldn't understand because you don't know me, or Octavian, anywhere near as well as you think you do."

Marisol honestly couldn't understand what she was hearing from a girl her own age. She shook her head in pitied disbelief and said, "How can you say that? If you really loved your brother then you'd just let him be happy!" Why couldn't his sister understand that he did not want to be trapped in a loveless marriage, especially when they were all only fourteen. It frankly disgusted her that Agrippina was so okay with the circumstances. "You know if the roles were reversed and you were in the arranged marriage you would be against it too," Marisol said defiantly. Regardless of whatever parents said, it was in kids' nature to go against what their parents said and she knew Pina was not an exception to that. "All you're trying to do is keep your brother miserable," she pointed out.

Agrippina was annoyed that Marisol just wasn't getting it. She refused to listen to reason. "It's not up to Octavian! Don't you get that. He's never going to be able to break this arrangement so you should stop trying!" It was going to end in heartbreak for all of them and she was going to have to be there to pick up the pieces. This was upsetting for Camelia too. "Maybe you think you've got the maturity to deal with this, but think about Octavian's fiancée. Do you think she deserves to be chucked aside because Octavian's lust is clouding his judgement?" Marisol had absolutely no idea. "You're only make things worse for everyone and hurting my brother in the process and I won't let you get away with it!"

Marisol actually laughed in the Ravenclaw's face and shook her head. "There's a reason Octavian is in Gryffindor and you aren't - it's because he'd have the guts to stand up to his parents and fight for what he wants for himself," Marisol pointed out coolly. Agrippina may have been fine to let her parents dictate how their backwards, pathetic pureblood lives should be, but at least Octavian knew he deserved better than that. "I am thinking about his eleven year old fiancee," she added scathingly, "and she deserves to be with someone who wants to be with her and whom she wants to be with herself." Marisol didn't care for the first year personally, but she knew that it wasn't any fairer to the girl to be arranged in this marriage she didn't want to be in either. Marisol's anger boiled up inside her and she exhaled in frustration because she could feel her native tongue taking over in her mind but she had to pause to translate back into English so Pina would understand what she was yelling. "Why don't you just leave us alone already!" she screamed, now gathering attention in the corridor. "Octavian knows what he's doing and if he thinks he has a shot getting out of his marriage and being with me, then back off! You're only keeping him from being happy!" Marisol had been trying to stay calm for both Agrippina and Octavian's sake, but she was about two seconds away from making Octavian's sister unrecognizable to him and she needed to fight the urge to lunge at her.

Agrippina snorted when Marisol brought up the houses. Like that actually meant anything. "You clearly don't come from magic, or you'd know how the houses work. Gryffindors aren't know for their... intelligence, let's say. Bravado is their thing, that's not necessarily smart." She retorted, crossing her arms. "I'm smart enough to know not to mess with the way of things, which is clearly a trait you lack!" Agrippina put her finger in Marisol's face. "If you had any idea how any of this worked maybe i'd let you talk, but you don't know anything about Octavian or my family!" Agrippina was annoyed that Marisol would dare to try and change things. "You're going to get everyone in trouble with you meddling!" She was seriously concerned for both her brother and for Camelia, she didn't know what the young Gryffindor's family was like, but she knew of some families that killed people who destroyed arranged marriages. "You have no idea what you're dealing with here, these are traditions ingrained in thousands of years of history, you're not going to change it for your own petty desires!" Agrippina made to shove Marisol. "You're going to lose him no matter what you do and I don't care anything about you, but I care about what you're doing to my brother."

All it took was Agrippina saying that Marisol didn't come from magic for Marisol to snap. Her not being magic enough was one of her biggest insecurities and she hated that someone with "pure" blood thought this of her. She didn't even listen to a single word being said by the Ravenclaw as all logic flew out the window. To think she had just been seconds from walking away because she had better things to do on her birthday than argue senselessly with Pina when they both knew it was going nowhere.

Marisol was not going to be the type of girl who fought another girl over a boy of all things. She wasn't - until Agrippina put her finger in her face and shoved her. Marisol only saw red as she pulled her hand back into a fist and then slammed it forward so it collided with Agrippina's nose. She didn't need magic to shut the Ravenclaw up. Marisol growled as she gripped Pina's shoulders and pushed the girl away from her and against the wall hard, raising her sore first to hit the girl again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back