Just to be sure

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Patricia and Henri made their way up to the Hospital wing from the Dungeons. It was a quiet walk, an awkard silence. As the arrived at the Hospital Wing Patricia entered first, keeping the door open for Henri, as she didn't want him to use his arm too much.

She wanted to say something, but was unsure of what to say. All she really wanted to do was give hin a big hug for helping her out, but she didn't really know him that well, and wasn't sure how he would take it. As she waited for a nurse to come she sat down on a bed and said, "Erm..how...hows your arm now?"

Henri winced and held his arm tightly. It was bleeding slightly...but not enough to be critical. He gave Patricia a small smile and winced again. He didn't want to worry her, but his arm was really starting to hurt.

"I won't lie to you. It hurts." Henri grunted and loosened his grip on his arm. He hoped this fight wouldn't cause Patricia any problems. It wasn't his intention to get her into trouble.

"I really wish Alyssa didn't have such a bloody good shot."
[font]
[/font]

Patricia saw Henri wince every so often when he tried to move his arm. She saw a bit of blood coming through Henri's white shirt. Patricia frowned when Henri said that his arm was hurting. Growing up with two brother's she knew how stubborn they could be, and when they admit that they were sore, it must be bad.

Patricia started to cry a bit but tried to hold them back. "I'm...sor..sorry." She said. Sniffing in between words.

Henri's eyes widened and he shook his head. He hated it when girls cried. Especially because of him or something he did. He placed a hand of Patricia's shoulders to attempt and comfort her.

"It's not your fault. So don't you dare blame yourself." Henri gave her a weak smile. "I was the one who started picking a physical fight on them.".

Patricia quickly dried her eyes and smiled at Henri as he put his hand on her shoulder. "But it was my fault. If I had just apologised to Isabella or just left when I had the chance, none of this would have to have happened." She said weakily.

I never really trusted Isabella and Aiden anyways. You heard what they did you Alyssa." Henri started. "Isabella was just trying to anger you. If she had any self respect she would've left you alone."

Henri grunted when his arm started to hurt again. It still really angered him when Isabella said he belonged in Hufflepuff. What was she thinking. Look at what she's doing. She's dating a mixed blood Gryffindor while she's a pure blood slytherin....ot's insulting.

"She's insulting to the house of slytherin anyways." Henri resisted the urge to grunt again.

Sidney walked into the wing and was not suprised to see that another student had injured themseleves. "Hi, I'm guessing its your arm? What happened?" she asked, spotting a small amount of blood soaking through the boys shirt. She took of her cardigan and pulled her wand out of her back pocket.

Patricia listened to Henri say things like she was insulting the Slytherin house and how she has no self respect. Patricia didn't really want to get into the middle of any ongoing rows as she just got out of one herself. "Thanks." She muttered, as she started to feel a bit better, her tears drying up.

Thankfully the nurse came out and asked what happened. Patricia hadn't thought of what to say, she didn't want any adults knowing that a pile of first years had been casting spells, beyond their knowledge, down in the Dungeons, unsupervised. Quickly thinking of a lie she said. "Oh I went down to the Dungeons to pick up some notes I forgot in potions and when I went out of the room, I kinda tripped Henri and he fell bad and hurt his arm." Which technically wasn't a lie but a twist of the truth.

"Yeah. Most of my weight came down on my arm, I'm not sure how or why is started bleeding though." Part of this was true, Henri did fall on his arm when he got shot back by Alyssa's spell.

Henri smiled at Patricia for lying and trying not to get him into trouble. He seriously felt like he wanted to hug her for doing that for him.

There story sounded true but Sideny had her doubts, afterall she was fully trained in this area. But she knew better then to question them, if they wanted to tell her they could, afterall she remembered what it was like to be that age!
"Right okay," she said smiling at them both. "On a scale of one to ten, one being the least 10 the most, how much does it hurt?" she asked, before flicking her wand to stop the bleeding.

"Right okay," Sidney said, realising he was obviously in quite alot of pain, she wanted to get him sorted as quick as possible but she knew she first had to find out exactly what was wrong. "Could you try and move it for me? Or does it hurt too much?" she asked, knowing if he could move it then it wasn't broken or fractured, but if he couldn't then it most probably was.

Henri nodded and attempted to move his arm. But the moment he did a large jolt of pain overcame his arm and Henri isntantly stopped. Worry ovefcame him that his arm might be permanantly damaged.

"Guess not....I'm not going to die am I?" Henri asked worriedly.

Sidney watched as the boy attempted to move his arm, she could see he was in a lot of pain. "Lets not get carried away now," she said softly "You most certainly are not going to die," she added. "Now this should be simple enough," she muttered and gave a quick flick of her wand, "There, should be better now," she said, though she knew even if it had worked it would ache a little now, "Hows it feeling?" she asked after a few moments pause.

Patricia sat down on the bed beside Henri, looking worriedly at him as Sidney examined his arm.

As the nurse examined Patricia felt a jolt of sadness as Henri attempted to move his arm. But give a weak laugh when he asked if he was going to die. She waited anxiously for Henri to give a response as to how his arm was, when Sidney cast a spell on it.

Henri slowly moved his arm outwards and was happy to find that his arm felt much better. There was some still slight pain, but it wasn't enough to bother him.

"Wow. Much better! Did you know what was even wrong with it in the First place?" Henri wanted to know. He thought it would be worth a big guilt trip from Alyssa later on down the road.
Henri then turned and gave Patricia a shy smile. He was glad that she had come with him.

Patricia held her breath slightly as the nurse cast the spell and give a sigh of relieve when she saw Henri move his arm and he said it felt better. It was a weight of her shoulders.

Patricia sawHenri turn and give her a smile, she retuned it back and put her arm around his shoulder in a slight hug, happy he was OK.

"Fabulous," Sidney said, smiling broadly, "Is there any discomfort?" she asked. "Yes, I could tell it was either a fracture or a break, I studied them both alot to get where I am today so have,a lot of experience in brakes and fractures. And from the pain you were in a knew it was more likely to be a fracture.." she said, a small smile appearing on her lips. "Looks like it was a lucky guess." she said, "Though it was quite bad." worse then a simple fall, she wanted to add in. " that was a powerful spell I did, the bone appeared almost..." she paused thinking of the right word, "Shattered." she said,realising too late this might scare them a little. "But it should be all fine now." she added quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back