Just taking a dip? XD

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern made his way down to the lake side with Wednesday and looked out over the waters, "Doesnt look too cold does it?" He asked her jokingly. He had his heavy long sleeved top on and wondered if he should keep it on. "hmm."

Wednesday walked side by side with Sern their hands still locked as they made their way to the lakefront. He asked if the waters looked cold, joking of coarse. "It doesn't look cold but then again something can't really look cold" She said flashing him a smile.

Turning to him as Sern 'hmm'ed, "What?" She asked.

Sern made another thoughtful noise before slipping off the long sleeved top. He then took a few steps running start and lept through the air, diving down beneath the cool water. Then after a few minutes twisting and turning he came back up and said, "well you commin in or what?" his dark jeans didn't worry him to much in weight as he found out by leaping form the water to air and back down again a few times.

Wednesday watched as Sern seemed to quickly take off his top and rush into the water. If water could look cold, this lake water would. "I'm coming" She said as Wednesday walked slowly up to the lakefront and took a sit on the shore before taking off her shoes and socks.

Standing up once more and dipping her one foot in the water. It was not the warmest water she had ever felt but she wasn't going to freeze the moment she jumped it.

Walking into the water until she got up to her waist in the cold water. Taking a deep breath she went under the water. Coming back up to the surface, Wednesday shivered once. "Brrr" She said.

Sern chuckled as she shivered for a moment and swam around to her. He slung his arms around her in a warm hug saying, "Its not that bad..." He smiled over her shoulder and moved a strand of her hair from her face.

Wednesday splashed a bit of water of water on her arms hoping to get them slightly warmer. It wasn't too bad but still not wonderful swimming weather. Though as he swam around her, Wednesday's eyes followed. Yet as he wrapped his arms around her Wednesday couldn't help but smile more. "Well it's better now" She said watching as he moved a strand of hair from her face.

"Though it really isn't too bad" She added hoping that she soon got used to the water.

"I have something for you by the way" He murmured with a smile over her shoulder once more. "But...as last time...its underwater, so its your choice" Though he was pretty confident she would say yes. He swam around in circles slowly with her in his arms while he waited for the answer.

When Sern said he had something for her, Wednesday couldn't help but be slightly curious. Though she was more than content waiting as long as she was able to spent more time even if the water was cold with Sern. "Of coarse it's underwater" Wednesday said her voice teasing though. How could she say no? It just wasn't possible.

As he swam around in circles, Wednesday couldn't help but laugh. "Let's go then" She said happily.

"Shall I be swimming for the both of us?" He asked half hoping she would say yes. He kept the circle like pattern around her, looking at her warmly. Not even the icy waters could chill him now.

Wednesday shook her head. "I can try to swim though I may not be the best" She said not wanting to make him have to worry about her swimming as well. If only she would have taken swimming lessons as a child. "Just lead the way" She said leaning back and getting her hair went once more.

"...Alright then" He said before diving down beneath the glass like water. spirreling down into the depths he passing coral structures and rock formations though slowed so she could catch up. He swam around around a interesting rock pillar a few times while he waited.

Wednesday took a deep breath before going under the water, kicking her feet as hard as she could. Though she probably didn't look like the most graceful swimmer at least she was swimming.

Getting colder as she swam on, trying not to think about the water. Just keep swimming swimming swimming Wednesday thought the as if she was singing that one song from finding Nemo. Finally reaching Sern who was swimming around some time of rock structure.

"Just keep swimming" he said in a bubbly voice as he shot down further into the land and brought his feet dowm agisnt the lake bed. moving slowly around the different formations across the lake until he came to an archway with symbols over it. He then stopped and waited for he again.

Wednesday nodded as he basically told her to keep swimming. This only made Wednesday break out into a chorus of just keep swimming of coarse singing it in her head and not allowed. Kicking her feet hard she followed Sern surprised that she was doing this well at swimming in the first place.

Once again reaching him seeing an archway with all these symbols. She couldn't help but wonder what the symbols meant. Though it was quite amazing all the same.

He realized they wouldn't be able to hold thier breath for much longer he looked around for something, Then after finding it he slipped his wand out and pointed over to a cave and said "Air pocket" Before swimming over to it and clambering up onto the ledge and catching his breath. He waited for wednesday to come in.

Wednesday didn't know how much longer she could hold her breath. A few bubbles leaving her mouth as she tried to follow him, finally her breath running out. Though she couldnt' help but think that she would make it there soon to what Sern had called an air pocket. Then she would be fine.

Kicking harder the closer she got until she was finally there. Holding onto the ledge, she let out a few coughs trying to catch her breath once more. "That is the longest I've held my breath ever" She said still breathing a bit harder but soon she knew her breathing would be normal.

"yes...well...sorry about that" He said looking slightly concerned to her. He waited to take a few most deep breaths of air before going back out to the arch where he slipped out his wand and looked around before tapping each symbol on it. As he did each symbol flared into shining life. He waited for Wednesday one more beside the arch.

Wednesday looked up when him when he said he was sorry. "Oh don't be sorry love" She said taking one more deep breath before she had enough air once again. "I'm fine and it was a nice swim" She explained not wanting him to feel bad. Why should he? She was the one that dived in as well.

Walking over to him, she watched him tap the symbols wondering what he was doing. As the symbols shined she was taken back for a moment. Though a smile formed on her face once more. "What did you do?" She asked reaching out carefully and grabbing his hand.

"Walk through" He said with a slight smile as she took his hand. He didnt tell her what would happen he just said to walk through.

Usually Wednesday wouldn't follow that request if it was anyone else. Untrusting she wasn't but she was careful who she did trust. Flashing him a small smile her mind flashed with thoughts of where she was and what this arch was and why the symbols were glowing. Just about all her curiousity was at it's point as she began to walked forward slower than usually but still. She trusted Sern, so she believe that everything would be ok.

Finally Wednesday walked right through the arch way.

( I really should think things through first, I have no idea what could happen now :unsure: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back