Just so tempting to click..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
I feel like I post in here every week, but I just don't like seeing characters that don't have a rp or plots set out for them. I have a bunch of lovely people that need some luvin today!

First on the list we have Jesse McNeil, he is a 24 year old guy who works at Caysi's dad's company. Jess is orignially from Cork, Ireland and moved to Dublin to be able to work at the Finnigans. He is a true romantic that has just broken up with his girlfriend of three years. Jesse is a shy guy, but always speaks his opinion even when not asked. He is a sensible guy, knows right from wrong and is just plain good. For him I need a final for sure, I don't feel like dragging his love life on for long.

Next up is Amanda Abelev originally from Russia, this girl moved to Texas when she was young. Amanda is a really caring girl, but is very smart and witty. She has gained confidence and independence from when her mother died. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice girl and has an extremely warm heart. She needs a final, I'm just looking for someone her own age that is willing to be with her for the rest of their lives.

Lastly I have Rosemary Wilburn, she is a 16 year old girl who is a bit odd but is still nice. She doesn't trust easily what so ever, you need to earn her trust, and when you do you'll see that she is a sweet girl who just wants some friends. For her I would like a few friends, a best friend and a boyfriend.

If you can help me out that would be really wonderful :)

Well I have Tess, I am pretty sure she is 16 :r havent palyed her for a while ^_^ anyway she attends beauxbatons, she is nice and very fashionable and a huge perfectionist. But she can also be snide and mean to those that do wrong by her.
I was thinking that she could be a friend for Rosemary :)

Ok that sounds good :) Would you like me to start something, or do you want to start something? :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back