Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert entered the library and looked around for an empty seat. It had been a long day and he hadn't slept at all last night. He made his way over to a table near the window and layed his head on his arms, yawning.

Ash was so not excited about the exams, she always falls asleep in all her class. The Library was her last chance to sleep in, she looked for some tables that she could use. Then Ash noticed a boy all alone, in a table, going to sleep or study. She sigh and went toward the boy, "Hey could i join you in sleeping or maybe studying?" She asked politely.

"Oh sorry." he said, aware someone had joined him. "Ye sure. I should be revising really but yeah, you can" he opened the book nearest to him before giving up and shuting it again. "I'm Robert by the way. Who are you?" he asked. She had come over to them outside at the snowball fight but he never was introduced.

Ash sat across the boy and placed her books and parchment at the table, "I'm Ashley Cooper." She introduced herself smiling. Ash went to pick her Astronomy book, she opened it and scan the pages. But looked up at Robert, "Are you sure your revising or sleeping, cause i can go if you like."

Robert smiled and nodded, "I'm sure im revising. Well, meant to be" he grinned. He wasn't looking forward to the exams. "Are you revising?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back