Just out of Curiosity

Do you think girls play better boys character?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Maddiie Holland

Al. Hufflepuff | Werewolf
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
I just want to know, I'm really interested, because on other sites, I play like two boys character. And I think I'm good at it :D What you think??

Uhm...wat?

Sorry I just wanted to know if girl play better boys in rp sites.
Just your opinion ^_^

I know that >_<

Is it bad to ask a question. Jesus sue Maddiie.

I was going to say it was as well, though I personally chosed Maybe since you have some Females that are more Masculine and some Males that are more Femnine thereby they might be able to pull off playing the opposite Gender.

Thanks I was just interested in knowing.

I been playing Maddiie for a year now, and I was just curious.
I think I play boys part a little to well, because I'm the only girl from my mom, and I grew with four pretty boys who think they are all that.

Good point Brian and welcome Miss Alicia

I played a boy once, and I think I liked it more than playing a girl lol. But now that I think about it, I know my boy was a little too girly haha! :p

Uhm... this is a weird question. Do I think girls are better than boys playing boys? No. Because boys are boys, of course. I think in actuality, it depends on the ability of the writer to write something opposite of their personal experiences, and the general writing abilities of the person writing it themselves.

Isabella Chaos said:
I played a boy once, and I think I liked it more than playing a girl lol. But now that I think about it, I know my boy was a little too girly haha! :p
HAHa no my boy was based on one of my brothers, I think its because I pay to much attention to them, that I actually can write a book as their character.

Isabella Chaos said:
HAHa no my boy was based on one of my brothers, I think its because I pay to much attention to them, that I actually can write a book as their character.

Yeah I was a little younger at the time, but after having 2 little brothers (who never stop talking) I know what boys think and how they develop.

Tristan has a point though, about "how good" the writer is that makes it "more believable." Of course no girl could ever actually know what a being a boy is like, but I believe small experiences like watching family lol can make it more believable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back