Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2" Flexible Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Tholomyes didn't know why on one of the last days of his time at Hogwarts he had ventured to Avie's rocks. It seemed like the boy hadn't died all that long ago, but it was now. His sister had been in her seventh year at the time, and now Theo was in his. He hadn't known the boy particularly well, but he'd interacted with him somewhat. He was heading there with no real reason, but almost like visiting many of the places in the school for a final time before he graduated and left. As he got near, he spotted someone who looked familiar. It was upon getting closer that he realised that it was the current head girl, Charlotte. It had occurred to him in the final classes they'd had that apart from deciding the prefects list, he had never actually spoken to the girl. They had shared classes, prefect positions, head people positions, been on quidditch teams for as long, and both done relatively well in classes, and yet, he didn't think they'd ever spoke properly. "Hey," he greeted with a friendly expression. "You realise we've never had a real conversation,"

Charlotte's time at Hogwarts was very quickly coming to an end and the Head Girl wanted to make the most out of her last days. It seemed necessary for her to go and visit Avie's rock as he was what she considered to be one of her best friends up until he died. She hadn't ever found the room of requirements that he talked about but was happy to have nonetheless tried with all of the other responsibilities she had picked up as well, including quidditch and her prefect duties. She would never be able to visit Avie's rock again and with this thought in mind she woke up early to visit it for the last time before she stepped out of school. She stood a few feet away from it, folding her arms across her chest as she looked down in silence, hoping Avie had plenty more rocks in heaven to keep him company. When she heard a voice, Charlotte quickly turned around to find Tholomyes. "Hey." she said before chuckling slightly at his words. "Yeah, we just never really had the chance to I guess. We've never even introduced ourselves! I'm Charlotte." She laughed as put her hand out for Tholomyes to shake, even though the pair had known each other for seven whole years.

Tholomyes shrugged a little at her, "It's crazy though, we've shared classes for seven years," he admitted as he took her hand and shook it, "I'm Tholomyes, but most people call me Theo," it felt odd introducing himself to someone he knew, someone he'd known for years, but he'd only known her in the way that he knew her name and could pick her out of the crowd if asked. "It's nice to finally meet you Charlotte," Theo added for good measure, it seemed like still the polite thing to do even in this situation. "Slytherin right?" Tholomyes laughed as he said, "I guess the houses won't matter for us in a few weeks, we'll all just be adults," It was silly, this was a dumb conversation to have with someone he'd known for so long, someone he'd played against, someone he was sure he had mutual friends with. He knew that she was dating someone, but who, he didn't know, some other slytherin. He was sure that apart from entirely superficial things he knew nothing about her life and her nothing about his.

Charlotte nodded as Tholomyes shook her hand. It was odd that they had never talked much over the past seven years. "It's nice to finally meet you too!" she replied. He seemed like a really nice person and it was a shame that they didn't get to know each other sooner as it was unknown whether their paths would cross again. "Yes, I'm a Slytherin. And you're a Ravenclaw?" Charlotte remembered versing him in games against Ravenclaw and she hoped that was how Tholomyes figured out she was a Slytherin. "Yeah, it's crazy that we'll be out of here soon. That's why I came here, to say one last goodbye." She gestured towards Avie's rock, smiling slightly at it. "How did you know Avie?"

Tholomyes grinned easily, and nodded at her comment about his house. It seemed like perhaps he might've actually gotten along with her if they'd ever made the effort to get to know one another but with his own friends, and certainly hers with hers, it just didn't make too much sense. Though at the very least he could say that he didn't go seven years without having a real conversation with someone that he had known for that entire time. He nodded, "Same really, after this being a home for seven years, it's a little daunting to be leaving," Tholomyes had plenty of good memories in all of the sections of the school, he'd certainly drawn enough pictures of the areas, he wouldn't easily forget hogwarts. "I didn't know him personally really, I knew him I think as plenty did, but my sister was closer with him," Theo replied, "Did you know him well?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back