Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Larissa,

I'm back at school now which should be a little more relaxed now that OWLs are out of the way and I won't be taking as many classes, should give me more time to focus on Quidditch as that'll be my main priority once I graduate anyway. It was good to see you over break, it does suck not being able to see you everyday like in our first few years but given how glowing your reviews are of your new school I don't think I can blame you for the move.

Ravenclaw is going to kick ass this year, that I can promise you, assuming our seeker is up to snuff which is never guaranteed in a house dominated by bookish types, but I'm still gonna do everything I can to make sure the team is good.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rory.

Last edited:
Rory,

Speak for yourself, the OWLs are on me! I really don't want to do anything lately, but alas, I gotta pass because my mom and dad want me to make a good living for myself, and apparently Quidditch might be a little harder than needed to get into? I don't know what they are talking about. Maybe they want a back up option. It was great to see you too! Mom raves about your family. Ilvermorny is amazing, and I actually get to spend time with mom and dad!

It better kick some butt! I miss the Ravenclaw colors honestly. Who is the seeker now? Is she someone that was in my year? Hey, we might be bookish but we are very intelligent and full of strategy!

Let me know how the games are! Who is playing first?

~ Larissa B

Larissa,

Well that sucks to be you but I’ll have NEWTs next year and you’ll be in the clear so you’ll get to gloat next year. Yeah professional Quidditch can be pretty hard to get into unless you know someone, pretty sure tryouts only happen if they have spots? I’m not sure, my mum knows a guy who used to play so I might ask him, its not like theres much else I’m good at. This is kinda my thing.

Oh we will don’t worry. Savannah Walters is the seeker now, I don’t know if you remember her but I think she would have been your year, pretty sure she is one of the new prefects this year at least I don’t remember her being one last year.

We have Slytherin first so Gryffindor are playing Hufflepuff in the first game of the year, should be an easy Gryffindor win so that’ll be boring. Hoping for a Ravenclaw win and maybe we’ll get play you in the international game.

Rory.

P.S. You know you always looked better in blue and bronze.

Just going to do a time skip.
Rory,

Oh yeah, those NEWTs are going to be crazy. Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you. OWLs have been just hell on earth. It was nice seeing you play Quidditch though! I was a little miffed about our seeker that just kept getting hit after she was taken out. I heard the Slytherin team was brutal years ago, has it switched to Ravenclaw?

Savannah Walters looked good while flying as a seeker. I remember her though we did not get along much at all. She seemed like she had a stick up her bum, you know? While I was trying to block bludgers and all, I didn't see, did you make any goals? I know our keeper is pretty decent.

I look good in Wampus colors too!

~ Larissa B

Larissa,

I've been there so I get it. It's hard to think about anything else with those exams looming.

Yeah the game got a bit brutal for your seeker, I don't think Aubrey was trying to keep hitting her but you know what bludgers are like. Honestly I wouldn't have considered us to be the brutal team but after that game? Who knows maybe I should revaluate.

She's a good seeker, that goes without saying as we won the house championship but I don't exactly have a lot of fond memories of hanging out with her in the common room you know? I assume she's fun with her actual friends, whoever they are, I just haven't seen her fun side. And yes, I scored a few goals, I was having a pretty good game until you guys ruined it by winning.

You look good in anything lets be real.

Rory,

Rory,

Luckily they are pretty much done though. Unless you are in Beauxbatons, then it is sixth year, but that is sort of irrelevant since neither of us go there. I would hate to learn French, honestly. I had a hard enough time learning Russian.

I am sure that Nabi will heal up just fine though. She is a tough one. Bludgers can be a little harsh. I wonder why they are even in Quidditch. Why not fill them with foam or something? That would be better, and less painful. I feel worse for the nurses that have to deal with the issues!

What sort of friends do you have over there? I don't remember anyone in a year above me except for you, honestly. But the Styx surname sort of stands out. You guys have the house championship and a trophy. We get bragging rights. Who really won this time around?

Now you are just trying to make me blush.

~ Larissa B

Larissa,

Congratulations on your bragging rights, I’m sure they will look great when you’re lifting them over your head. It’s a shame you couldn’t hang around more while you were here for the game, I’m sure visiting students used to be able to spend more time around the castle, but I guess you guys were ushered out pretty quickly afterward.

I don’t have many to be honest, I clearly spend too much time writing to you. It’s mostly just my dormmates and my teammates and with N.E.W.Ts next year I won’t exactly have time to make any new ones either.

Good, then it’s working.

Rory.

Time skip to the new school year.

Larissa,

It was good to actually see you over the holidays even if it wasn’t for as long as I would have liked. The start to the year has been a weird one, my sister is finding ways to get into trouble already, thank god she isn’t in Ravenclaw or we would stand a chance at the house cup. It is good to be able to spend time with her though, I’ve missed so much of her growing up being away for the last six years, I’ve really missed her, but don’t tell her that. There was some family drama too, it turns out my twin cousins are the daughters of the new Gryffindor head of house who's actually a friend of my mums, I had no idea.

You won’t be seeing me on the pitch for this years match, we lost our first game of the season so the championship is out of reach, I reckon it’s Slytherin’s year this year annoyingly.

Here’s to another year of only seeing your handwriting.

Rory,

Last edited:
Rory,

I know, but it as good while it lasted! I know your family can be a little bit... Well, it is a bit much. But I think your dads and mom is really nice. Oh right, your sister was sorted! I won't tell a thing! And wow, that is crazy! Did the new Gryffindor Head of House just find out? Did your cousins know? Who is the new Gryffindor Head of House? Wait, I might not know because the turnover rate is crazy.

Oh no, that is unfortunate. I can wave at you though. You can definitely support Ilvermorny versus whoever. I hope it isn't Slytherin. I heard they can be mean - though the captain should have graduated by now.

Oh, you are only writing me? That almost sounds like you are flirting!

~ Larissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back