Just Left

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina had just finished work, she had had a sale earlier that day with Blane. She was on her way to the portkey back to the castle.

An owl came down an landed in front of Lemina. There was a small note and a package. The package looked like a present. It was wrapped in wrapping paper that was the colours of hufflepuff and had badgers on it. The note read:

To Lemina,

Happy Birthday! Its a bit late but i hope you like it. You saw me buy it so it kind of gives away what it is. Still I thought it would be nice for you to get something since when we first met it was near your birthday. Anyway Just wanted to wish you a very late Happy Birthday.

From
Blane

The owl waited for Lemina to untie the present and note before flying away.

Lemina saw an owl approach her. She saw a note a package wrapped in Hufflepuff wrapping paper. She opened the note with curiosity and as she read it she smiled. He is so sweet! She knew it'd be the blue journal. On opening it she saw she was right. With a smile she pulled a quill from her bag and began to write a quick note.
Blane,
Thanks for the journal. I've never really paid any attention to it in the store but it's really pretty. I love it. It was really nice of you to get it for me. When you come to Hogwarts next year send me a note and I'll meet up with you sometime. I can give you a present since your birthday is during the holidays. Send me a letter when you get sorted, I want to know what house you got.
Thanks again, Lemina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back