Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Violet was intending on going to the library to study...but for some reason, she just didn't really feel like it. She was reading so much her eyes were straining, and she needed time away from the printed word. And away from the Hufflepuff common room, which was constantly filled with first years. So, taking her cat Daisy with her, she decided to sit down in the fourth floor corridor, and just zone out, staring at the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room without actually seeing it. Only a week back and she was already overwhelmed. Even if she did have less classes this year.

Zazuka was wondering around herself. Her cat Jinx taking a ride in her book bag like always. She was looking up while letting her mind wonder so she didn't see Violet there. She ran stright into the other girl. Zazuka had good balence when she wasn't paying attention but that went away as soon as she came aware of herself again. Zazuka fell onto her bottom. "Sorry!" She cryed as she tryed to shake off her dizzyness.

((I am sooooo sorry about the delay!))

"Oh my gosh! Zazuka, are you okay?" Violet exclaimed, worried about her friend. "It's the worst thing about long legs, they always get in the way." She grinned at the other girl, eyes still full of concern. "But nice of you to join me here. How are you? Apart from the fall, that is."

((Tis Ok))

Zazuka laughed and got herself up off the floor. "Don't worry. I'm the one that's always bumping into things and people. You'd think with four eyes I would pay more atttention of where I'm going. I'm fine even with the fall. How are you doing?" She asked with her sunnyest smile. Jinx, the cat, poked his head out of the flap that closed the book bag to see was had coused the sudden movement.

"Oh, you know," Violet said, blithely. "I promised myself I'd try and be social, yet I've buried my head in books and homework yet again. There's always Student Clubs, though," she added, as compensation to herself. Daisy mewed from Violet's lap, noticing another cat peer out from Zazuka's bag.

Zazuka shook her head. "That's nothing to be ashamed about. Most of my time is spent on homework but I do come out and do other things. I enjoy seeing you at the clubs though it's more fun knowing that there is someone there that you know. And have you noticed that some of the same people join alot of the clubs?" She asked her voice dreamy. Jinx slinked out of the bag and rubbed his head again Zazuka. "Oh this is Jinx my cat." She added. She knew what the cat had been after.

Violet grinned. "I've noticed that. Although I can't talk, I'm in far too many clubs. It's fun though." She smiled at Zazuka's cat. Violet was a self-confessed cat lover. "Why, hello Jinx!" she said sweetly. "This is Daisy," she added, pointing at her own cat, as explanation.

Zazuka smiled brightly and scratched Daisy behind the ears like she would Jinx. Jinx looked at Daisy too then looked down as if to deem her worthy. Jinx, though young, thought very highly of himself or so it seemed. "I love cats I was thinking of getting a Jinx a little sister but he has all the company he could ever want now." She said with the brightest of smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back