Just Hanging About

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie ran right out of the castle and down to the Lakefront. It was one of her favorite places at Hogwarts and she always seemed to find herself there. Sitting down on the grass Ellie looked out over the Lake with a smile on her face. Snow was still lying thick on the ground, soaking Ellie's jeans, and the air was cold. Ellie opened her mouth and breathed out, laughing a little as a puff of white smoke produced, Dragon Breath, Ellie called it!

Steph had been scating on the frozen lake, she noticed a girl she knew was Ellie Sparks, Harri's best mate, the one with spattergroit. She took off her scates, and pulled another pair of warm socks over the 3 pairs she already had one, she put on her white and black vans, and walked towards Ellie.
'Hey, its Ellie isnt it?' Steph asked, with a smile. She took off her big orange coat and put it on the snowy ground, she sat on it, and pulled a blue jacket out of her bag.

Isabella buttoned up her green coat and put her earmuffs on, making sure they were on secure and her hair looked alright, put her gloves on, and grabbed her ice skates and hung them over her shoulder. She was headed down to the lake to practice ice skating again. Ever since Pammy had bought them for her for Christmas, she wanted to get as much practice in as she could before the ice melted. As she walked out she saw two people already there, one with purple hair already skating.
As she approached she recognized one girl. "Hi," Isabella said awkwardly. "You're...Ellie, right?" she asked her. She remembered her from Cooking Club but after that Isabella never saw her around the castle again. Then the girl with purple hair walked over to them. "Well, hi I'm Isabella Chaos," she said to them, just holding on to her skates.

Ellie had been playing about with the snow at her feet when Steph turned up at her side. "Hey" She said with a grin as Steph sat down, "Yehp it's Ellie" she told her. "Hey Isabella, and yipp, it is Ellie" Ellie said with a grin and a laugh as Isabella turned up and asked her the same question Steph had!

Isabella smiled and her teeth automatically chattered and she couldn't help but laugh nervously at that. She looked over at a snowman nearby that she and Cyndi had built a couple of days ago and smiled at the thought. "Well, what brings you two out here?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

Steph grinned, 'Im Steph,' She said to Isabella, she played with a bit of snow, the cold sank threw her gloves. 'Brr, its cold isnt it?' Steph said, 'I was just skating.'

Isabella smiled at Steph and said, "I came out to skate as well, but we could do something else if you'd like," Bella suggested, noticing that Ellie didn't have skates so she didn't want to leave her out.

Ellie smiled. "I just came out to sit and stare out over the scenery" She said, realising as soon as she had said it that she sounded a but of a geek. "I've just not been here in a while you know" She said, laughing nervously.
"If you's want to go skating I can run up to my room and grab mine?" She suggested with a cheery smile.

Isabella smiled at Ellie and said, "Sure! I'm still a beginner so if you're any better than I am, maybe you could teach me some tricks!" she said joking. She sat down on the snow and pulled her boots off, making sure her feet didn't touch the snow otherwise her socks would get wet. Then she put her skates on and neatly tied her shoelaces and stood up carefully, brushing snow off of her.

Steph smiled at the other two, she noticed Isabella put her skates on, 'We skating?' She asked, pulling off her vans and summoning her skates, they were only about 3 metres away from her, but she didnt fancy walking in snow, when she was just wearing socks. Steph put on her black and red skates on and waited for an answer.

Isabella smiled at Steph and nodded. "Yes we are, as soon as Ellie goes and gets her skates." She wobbled her way through the snow over to the lake.

Ellie grinned and ran up to the castle, she didn't fancy going the full way to her dorm so as soon as she was on the fith floor she took her wand out and said, "Accio Ellie's Skates". A few minutes later her skates came zooming out of the Portrait hole and into her hands. As she returned to Isabella and Steph, she slipped off her shoes and pulled her skates on before tying the mis-matched laces. One boot had luminous(sp?) Orange laces and the other had luminous pink ones!

As Ellie ran back to the castle to get her skates, Bella decided to do a lap around the lake. She slid around on the ice and once she had completed the lap, Ellie was back with her skates on. "That was fast!" Isabella said back where she started. She smiled as she saw that all three of their skates were different, and somehow captured their personality. Steph's were red and black, to match her outgoing attitude with purple hair; Ellie's were cute and unique to match herself of course, and Isabella's were sparkling white with pink fluff, to match her neat-and-proper classic fashion attire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back