Just gonna jump in the deep end

I am just going to offer my children and adults up to any and everyone who wants plots with them. I have...a lot of options xD I have future sorteds, but pls ask because I don't want to list them all out if I can avoid it.

CHAOS ZHEFAROVICH II
tumblr_inline_o74cf79E4U1qlt39u_250.gif

7th Year Prefect ✘ Prideful
Needs:
Allies/friends, crushes, enemies
Chaos has finally entered his final year, which he could not be more pleased about. He has a history of being this nice, model student, but that is all about to come down since he has no patience for anyone anymore. He recently broke Yeulia's heart, and enjoyed it thoroughly. He believes that he is in a whole different class than his peers. He has an ego, though it is not as bad as Cassius'. He believes in upholding pureblood supremacy no matter what, but in his own way.
CASSIUS STYX
tumblr_inline_nryla9HGnM1qlt39u_250.gif

6th Year Prefect ✘ A**hole
Needs:
Friends, enemies, drama
Cassius might seem like he has calmed down, but in reality, people just have not gotten on his nerves lately. Might be a good thing considering that he is a growing lad, and it is showing. He recently overreacted and caused Gregory Friend to go completely deaf in one of his ears. He is unaware of what he had done, but he likely won't care. He is dating Snowdrop Chase, and is an extremely jealous boyfriend. There is no justifying it.
TERROR ZHEFAROVICH
tumblr_inline_o5rzeqAZQA1rifr4k_500.gif

6th Year ✘ Volatile
Needs:
A bit of everything except final
Terror here is the oldest boy of Chaos and Alana, and it seems like he is a lot more like his father than he would care to admit. One could say that he might be a little better because he actually lasted longer than three years. He is a lot more expressive and if he is up to no good, you will see it on his face. He does not hide anything like Horror. He also thrives on freaking people out, and making them mad - doing whatever he can to piss them off, just for a chuckle.h
HORROR ZHEFAROVICH
tumblr_inline_o5rzk63Vma1rifr4k_500.gif

5th Year ✘ Apathetic
Needs:
A bit of everything except final
Horror is the younger twin to Terror, separated by a day. There are a lot of similarities, but Horror has practiced his poker-face so that it is impossible to see what he is thinking or feeling. He can be a little more open-minded about things, but ultimately, he thrives on getting under people's skin and seeing what makes them tick. He does have a dark sense of humor, but good luck making him laugh. It likely will not work.
LOKI STYX
tumblr_inline_nl8pxfJcmc1rifr4k.gif

5th Year ✘ Loner
Needs:
Friends, enemies, annoyances, crushes
Loki is and isn't a typical Ravenclaw. He has his goals and ambitions, but doesn't make a huge ruckus of himself either. He likes his time alone, and only befriended Melinoe lately. He is a little less quiet than he used to be, so that pride is there. He is also the youngest son of Styx himself, so he prides himself on living up to that name. Everything is about status in his eyes, and isn't afraid to let others know if they are or aren't in the same league as him - as in he won't give people the time of day.
ARTEMIS VASILAKIS
49c6ac7e32e4f3d35ccf9d55149b0810.gif

4th Year ✘ Cheerful
Needs:
Absolutely everything except final
Artie is a Quidditch loving, sunshine and daisies and rainbows person who loves everything fluffy, cute, and adorable. She comes from a muggle background, so magic is just amazing to her. She is excellent at Quidditch, when she tries anyway. She wants to make friends with everyone she meets, and doesn't often know what boundaries are. However, she is not a morning person, and will be grumpy without her sleep or breakfast.
DANTE STYX
tumblr_inline_o1nyv8cUlb1rifr4k_250.gif

4th Year ✘ Hyper
Needs:
Enemies, friends, everything but final
Dante is apparently making a name for himself, including bothering the poor temporary Astrology professor from his nap. He is a pureblood werewolf, and struggles in where he should be in the world, plus is petrified of Styx. He can be rather temperamental about things, and will resort to violence if pushed. However, he sucks at fighting. He can be very sweet and kind to those that he likes (see Callie), but that is few and far between.
MARCELLUS VETROV
tumblr_inline_oss59hKyGF1rifr4k_250.gif

3rd Year ✘ Quidditch Fanatic
Needs:
All the drama
Marcel, I've not done much with. He is a son of Camelia Vetrova nee Kyle, and Octavian Vetrov. He is a sweet lad, a little sad that he ended up in Hufflepuff but it proved to be the best place for him. He is a hardworking boy that loves everything Quidditch. He wants to play professionally, and be on the startup of the Hufflepuff team. He doesn't care much for other things, but he could use some interactions with his peers.
MAKARIA STYX
a8198fc9ddf48bf55c30bc3454111d7d.gif

3rd Year ✘ Ice-Queen
Needs:
Everything except final
Makaria is Loki's younger sister, and she is hard to crack. She is open minded, unlike her brother, but also carries a sense of superiority to her, which is similar to Loki. She loves gossip, but doesn't spread it (she likes listening to it). She can be sly and cunning to get what she wants, since she doesn't want anyone to hold her back, ever. She won't let them. She is a highly logical person that does not thrive on emotional things. Like everyone, she can get lonely and needs people.
JEAN LANCASTER-SNOW
tumblr_inline_o1zksm49zZ1rifr4k_500.gif

3rd Year ✘ Friendly
Needs:
Everything I believe
Jean is named after his uncle, Jean Snow (thanks Cyndi, still not forgiving you for that one). He is a good kid, probably only a Slytherin because of his loyalties and how choosy he is of people. He is Avery Lancaster's half brother, but not Quidditch capable as much as flight. He loves the game, and wonders if he should just report it or do something related in the future. He needs more friends other than Apolline Fontaine though.
Osiris Vale
Caleb-Finn-1.jpg

3rd Year ✘ Pyromaniac
Needs:
Absolutely everything!
Ozzy is a pyro, to put it bluntly. He is Astraea Vale's little brother, and it shows how similar they are. He is into all things spooky, creepy and crawly. He will probably be something strange when he leaves the school. He has no regards for the rules whatsoever either. His favorite place is the Forbidden forest to look for acromantula webbing. Even though he is a bit freaky, he will talk to just about anyone. Whether or not he wants to add someone as kindling to a fire is up to you.
KHARON STYX
tumblr_mwxjdlP0Yw1qezrapo6_250.gif

2nd Year ✘ Eccentric
Needs:
Everything except final
Kharon is a son of Hades Styx II, and the last child of his. He takes after his dad and mom, though did not show up in either house. He followed along Athene Styx instead. He is a bit on the eccentric side, quiet but observing. He tends to read mysteries and horror books. He might say some things that might seem off the wall, or just plain scary. Whether or not he actually means them is a mystery, even to me.
SATURDAY WEEKS
tumblr_inline_o0qqm9oGe31rifr4k_500.gif

2nd Year ✘ Tomboy
Needs:
Everything except final
I haven't gotten a chance to play Saturday, but she is the older twin to Sunday. She is a sports lover and hates skirts. She hates her school uniform since she prefers to wear pants or shorts. She absolutely loves rugby and wants to play professionally. She comes from a muggle background, and though magic is cool and all, she misses her technology so much. She was not a big fan of flying, as she prefers her feet planted firmly on the ground. Overall, she is a cool girl, and I think she would make some great friends if given the chance.
ASHER STYX-POTTER
tumblr_inline_nzdhakFoU31rifr4k_500.gif

1st Year ✘ Reckless
Needs:
Everything!!
Asher is the firstborn son of Lilith Styx, and his father is Link Potter (Lyra's twin brother if you didn't know). So yes, he is related to the infamous Harry Potter. He is fully aware of the weight from both sides of his family, and honestly, he just wants to chill and go have some fun. He was raised with two mothers (Lilith and Skye Taylor), and has an array of siblings. He likes to think of himself as the responsible one, but don't trust him not to run with scissors.
SAMAEL STYX
tumblr_inline_oejcd0oDCD1rifr4k_500.gif

1st Year ✘ Ideal Son
Needs:
Everything! Final is in the works tho
Samael is the last, living son of Hades Styx. And he is extremely loyal to his family. If they told him the sky was green and yellow, he would believe it. He goes by blind faith. And since his parents are pureblood supremacists, you can imagine how he will think. I think it is because of his hard-working personality, and loyalty to his family that put him in Hufflepuff. It is great symmetry because Hades' firstborn was in Hufflepuff, and last born (alive) is as well, with Ravenclaw and Slytherins in between.
IMOGEN STYX-CADE
tumblr_inline_pouhxvrY2V1vjg4rh_250.gif

1st Year ✘ Spoiled
Needs:
Everything!
Imogen is a twin to Esme, and identical to her. She is also Lilith's daughter, but the father is James Cade. So, she is a nepo baby. Her grandfather was the Slytherin HoH and her father is the Gryffindor HoH. So, the twins were separated as such - which is fitting. Imogen is a spoiled brat. A typical rich girl that was pampered with a silver spoon. Asher was a good lad, but Imogen is a rotten apple of the bunch. She would make a wonderful enemy.
RAVAGE ZHEFAROVICH
herofiennestiffin-hero.gif

1st Year ✘ Balanced
Needs:
All the drama except final
Ravage is the last son of Chaos and Alana, and a perfect blend of Terror and Horror. He is just as demented as the others, but puts on a charming facade sometimes. Other times, he looks like a statue. He is manipulative and will use people to his means, and will probably have fun at their expense. So, he is not a good guy at all. Ravage is, well, fitting of his name to say the least. He inherited his father's purple eyes though, and as beautiful as they are, so is lightning and that is deadly.
LARISSA BAROS
tumblr_mucuk4jqpo1r4mfe9o5_250.gif

6th Year ✘ Wampus. ✘ Chipper
Needs:
Drama and such
Larissa is the youngest of Zayne and Kaia Baros, and she yearned not to be the baby. She wanted to be a big sister but her parents firmly stopped at her. She used to go to HNZ as a Ravenclaw. She is a friendly girl, and plays beater for Ilvermorny. She loves Quidditch, the ocean, and animals. She might be able to meet students from HNZ during breaks, but I am looking for things from Ilvermorny for her.
LIGHT ZHEFAROVICH
tumblr_inline_ng4vin6eqx1szaa83.gif

6th Year ✘ Beauxbatons ✘ Trouble
Needs:
Everything except final
Light is not light at all. The name is misleading. Ever since his 3rd year, he has been in several different schools. He finally settled down when he started to spend his extra energy on Quidditch, which he is a chaser for. He is also co-captain. He doesn't care much about the whole pureblood supremacy thing, but he likes to make people angry and watch them explode. He doesn't have a temper himself that is easily ignited, but he tends to push his little jokes too far - which means he gets into fights.
ASPARUH ZHEFAROVICH V
4caf3fcdb65878f7fba285c8fd7994b7b216c6e6.gif

6th Year ✘ Durmstrang ✘ Leader
Needs:
Everything except final
Asparuh V is the son of Asparuh IV, obviously lol. He is my newest other student character who I need to know more of. I imagine that he is more like a stone wall. He is great with responsibilities and leadership. He is not the most approachable person, but that is pretty much standard for those that were raised in the Zhefarovich manor. He is used to getting everything he wants, and doesn't take kindly to being denied.

And then the adults, which I'm more than happy to have things for, but not going into as much detail about them.

WOLFGANG BAROS
25 ✘ Obliviator ✘ Durmstrang
KILLIAN BORISYUK
29 ✘ HNZ Prof ✘ Durmstrang
KAELAN BORISYUK
29 ✘ Healer ✘ Durmstrang
KIRA BORISYUK
27 ✘ Model ✘ Durmstrang
KADE BORISYUK
25 ✘ Marine Biologist ✘ Durmstrang
BEAU CHAMBERLIN
23 ✘ Deaf School Teacher ✘ HNZ Ravenclaw
TERENZIO DRAGONOV
19 ✘ Prof Quidditch Player ✘ Durmstrang
ZOE KATSAROS
32 ✘ Photographer ✘ HNZ Hufflepuff
DAEMYN KNIGHT
25 ✘ Duelist ✘ Durmstrang
VINCENT POE
18 ✘ Taxidermist ✘ Beauxbatons
ISABELLA ROMANES
48 ✘ HNZ Nurse ✘ HNZ Slytherin
KALIF STYX
89 ✘ HNZ Prof ✘ HS Slytherin
HADES STYX
65 ✘ Dark Priest ✘ Durmstrang
VIKTOR STYX
30 ✘ Assassin ✘ HNZ Ravenclaw
HADES STYX III
25 ✘ Dark Priest ✘ HNZ Hufflepuff
KALIF STYX II
23 ✘ Family business ✘ HNZ Slytherin
APOLLO VASILAKIS
29 ✘ Prof Quidditch ✘ HS Slytherin
MONDAY WEEKS
18 ✘ None ✘ HNZ Ravenclaw
AXEL ZHEFAROVICH
68 ✘ Retired ✘ HS Slytherin
CHAOS ZHEFAROVICH
36 ✘ Prof Chef ✘ HNZ Hufflepuff (Expelled)
LEVI ZHEFAROVICH
21 ✘ None ✘ HNZ Ravenclaw

Last edited:
Ghost!

I know we have things in the works already so Imma add a few more.

- Can Sayuri ask Ravage to please kill his roommate? :r =))
He also thrives on freaking people out, and making them mad - doing whatever he can to piss them off, just for a chuckle.h
- I wanna throw Hinata at Terror just cause I would find it funny because just his presence would make her freak out because she freaks out at everybody (so he's really nothing special) but let's see how freaked out this could get? =))

Ghost!

With regards to your sixth years, I might have Elio, so I will leave that for now because I'm waiting to see on whether or not he's a transfer - if not, we can work on something else but otherwise I could see him getting on the wrong side of any or all of the Styx/Zhefarovich boys because he's often quick to jump to other peoples defence even when it's absolutely none of his business (let's ignore his own drama he's getting into shall we??)

@Marga - No and im not clarifying what I mean by that!!!! ( :glare: )

Beau and Mary Lou should meet up! They were friends in school and I would love for them to exchange stories about their lives, but it's not a pressing thing as they're both adults so we can kind of have that in the background. Also Mary Lou would love to see her good friend Kalif II again as well :r

Ravage and Lumos are in the same house and will be sharing a dorm so I would be interested to see how things play out for them, I don't think they'll get along personally but they also both are probably the types of people who won't make that immediately obvious to other people. Lumos is just as likely to utilise and consider Ravage as an "ally" than anything else, but he's also not a nasty person, not really. He can be very malicious, but he wouldn't ever want to actually hurt someone, so it might be an interesting dynamic, im curious where he can go given the people he will be surrounded by on a daily basis.

I have other first things we can discuss too, but we can go over those later! :wub:

Ghost!

I know we have things in the works already so Imma add a few more.

- Can Sayuri ask Ravage to please kill his roommate? :r =))

- I wanna throw Hinata at Terror just cause I would find it funny because just his presence would make her freak out because she freaks out at everybody (so he's really nothing special) but let's see how freaked out this could get? =))
Um, who is his roommate? Because Ravage would need a valid reason xD But to give him hell, maybe a little bit :r

Hinata has already met Horror, might as well meet Terror xD I'd go for it!

Ghost!

With regards to your sixth years, I might have Elio, so I will leave that for now because I'm waiting to see on whether or not he's a transfer - if not, we can work on something else but otherwise I could see him getting on the wrong side of any or all of the Styx/Zhefarovich boys because he's often quick to jump to other peoples defence even when it's absolutely none of his business (let's ignore his own drama he's getting into shall we??)

@Marga - No and im not clarifying what I mean by that!!!! ( :glare: )

Beau and Mary Lou should meet up! They were friends in school and I would love for them to exchange stories about their lives, but it's not a pressing thing as they're both adults so we can kind of have that in the background. Also Mary Lou would love to see her good friend Kalif II again as well :r

Ravage and Lumos are in the same house and will be sharing a dorm so I would be interested to see how things play out for them, I don't think they'll get along personally but they also both are probably the types of people who won't make that immediately obvious to other people. Lumos is just as likely to utilise and consider Ravage as an "ally" than anything else, but he's also not a nasty person, not really. He can be very malicious, but he wouldn't ever want to actually hurt someone, so it might be an interesting dynamic, im curious where he can go given the people he will be surrounded by on a daily basis.

I have other first things we can discuss too, but we can go over those later! :wub:
Yeah, leave Elio for now, unless he is in NZ and I can have some of my other students go there for some reason. Cass is definitely used to people jumping to others defence - see his girlfriend who constantly did that xD

Beau x ML: definitely can! I am keen to get him back out again!
Kalif II x ML: also up to those two just because it is funny that people annoying to Kalif are the people that are most involved. Sort of like his grandfather...

Ravage x Lumos: I would also like to see how that plays out. Ravage will probably want to know who his relatives are because there are now 1000 Cades in the first year alone.

i'm here!

Artemis/Elodie: they could be besties, need to hang out more
dante/elodie: they're always fun, she needs to hang out with more people
marcellus/zaros: they're roommates, he needs more awkward interactions
osiris/zaros: idk this just seemed like a fun pairing- zaros is such an awkward guy
saturday/sunday: twins need to twin
asher/teo: they're roomies, we could see how they get on?
kairi/samael- they're both puffs, could be fun to see how they get on?

Yeah, leave Elio for now, unless he is in NZ and I can have some of my other students go there for some reason. Cass is definitely used to people jumping to others defence - see his girlfriend who constantly did that xD

Beau x ML: definitely can! I am keen to get him back out again!
Kalif II x ML: also up to those two just because it is funny that people annoying to Kalif are the people that are most involved. Sort of like his grandfather...

Ravage x Lumos: I would also like to see how that plays out. Ravage will probably want to know who his relatives are because there are now 1000 Cades in the first year alone.
So Elio actually is in NZ - he's homeschooled by his mother Kelsey Boneheart lol

Beau and ML do you wanna start this one and I can start Kalif and ML?

I have an open in the boys dorms you can jump in with Ravage if you want?

Just gonna throw some ideas out there and see what styx (get it).

Atlanta and Artemis should meet so we can establish what their relationship if like and see where we go with them.

Same with Alana and Saturday honestly.

Asher and William are roommates and cousins so we should have them bond, maybe throw Asher in the first year Gryffindor dorm thread?

Imogen and Esme. Twin bonding!

Maybe Nox and Samael could be friends, what’s he like?

I’ll probably think of more but this will do for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back