Just floating by

Bernadette was so bored stuck in the castle and decided to go out, she went to the lake and can feel the breeze of the wind, she just stood infront the lake and humming.

Jasper saw what appeared to be another ghost.
"Hello," he said politely, trying not to disturb her. "Are you new here as well?"

"Yeah!" Jasper exclaimed, excited by his discovery. "My name is Jasper," he said, extending his hand and hoping that one ghost could touch another ghost.

Jasper chuckled quietly as he thought, 'How are you?' I'm dead, but I guess the polite answer would be..."I'm well, how are you?" Jasper stole a glance at the lakefront, noting the obvious beauty, wondering what sort of evil lay beneath... until a bird flew through the middle of him. Startled, he flashed an angry look at the bird, before appologizing to Bernadette.

"I'm good, I just thought being a ghost is more like it than being a human, funny isn't" Bernadette said and laugh a bit as she saw a bird flew and made Jasper startled, she smiled as Jasper appologizing then asked "Why are you appologizing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back