Just chillin'

Michael Regan

OOC First Name
Laura.
If Michael was to describe the last few days, he would go, almost immediately, "Wow". He had met so many few people, it was hard to keep a tab on all of them. But Michael, being the guy he was, would probably get away with not knowing a few of their names anyway.

Laying in the grass in a green in the Village, Michael breathed deeply and gazed up at the sky, hands behind his head, smiling to himself.

Angel was just wandering when she was walking through a grass when she tripped over something. when she looked back and saw it was boy.

Michael had closed his eyes and was on the edge of sleep when someone - or something - tripped over him, catching his waist. "Ow! he said, sitting up with a jolt and, seeing that it was a girl, said, "You'd want to watch where you're going, there."

Angel looked at him. "well you want to watch where you lay but fine i'll keep my eyes out sorry" she said and she moved a few inches away and laid in the grass.

Angela, bored as usual, was walking around the small place of Brightstone. She wanted to hang out with Skyle, but she was gone today. She adjusted her aunt's summer dress, and kept walking on. Up ahead there were two people laying in the grass. She approached the two cautiously.

"Hello, may i take a seat?" She asked smiling nervously.

Angel smiled. "no you can sit if you want" she said.

Angela smiled wide, and smoothed out her dress, taking a seat next to the two. "I'm Angela."

Angel smiled. "i'm Angel" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back