Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Azerail had to leave, to Bulgaria, in a matter of moments. Apparently, all the family was gathering in a place called the Zhefarovich Manor. And his big sister was going to pick him up. Along with his brother, his real pureblood brother. Biting his lip, he leaned against the wall of a building, wearing a trenchcoat. The back of his hair reflected the color of red, bright red. It was highly noticeable. Azerail secretly hoped that he would run into Dannii while he was outside. The sun caused him to turn from it. Ever since their last encounter, he had hoped that he would see her sooner than when the new year started. He couldn't explain the feeling he had when he was around the girl.

Dannii was walking down the streets of Obsidian Harbor with her head down and her arms crossed. She been having a bit of temper lately and she didn't know why. She was just wearing a purple shirt and black skiny jeans. Her hair was flowing around her face like normal. Still not looking up she bumped into something and fell down "whach where your going" she snapped when she looked up to see Azerail, she began to blush like mad "oh I'm so sorry!" she said standing up. "I thought you were going to be gone all summer?" she asked. She was so happy right now that she had a huge smile on her face and any sign of anger had vanished.

Azerail felt someone bump into him. He was about to respond, when his eyes could not see who had bumped into him. He glanced down, and saw Dannii. He was shocked slightly that she had snapped, but then she started blushing. A natural smile crept upon his face. Azerail laughed softly, "It's no problem." The day brightened. What were the odds that they would run into each other? Whatever they were, he was glad for the odds ending up in his favor. Azerail glanced at the ground, and murmured, "I'm actually leaving today. I may be back, before school, but I don't know. I have like, an hour left before Nataliia and Chavdar come and retrieve me." He shrugged, and wished that he hadn't had to leave. Not now.

theres his perfect smile again she thought making her blush even more. Her smiled disapeared when he said he would be leaving in maybe an hour "oh" she replied in a sad tone. They would both be meeting family this summer but to go meet his he would have to go all the way to Bulgaria. "well we can hang out for now can't we" she added trying to lighten up the mood. "The red in your hair looks great by the way" she comented with a smile. Red and black really were his colors.

Azerail heard the sad tone in her voice, and frowned slightly. He didn't want to go to Bulgaria, but well, he had to. Azerail laughed and responded, "Yeah, of course." His hand went to the newly dyed hair in the back, feeling it. He smiled, "Thanks. I just did it a few weeks ago." His style hadn't changed either. This Slytherin wasn't about to change. Ever. He didn't want to. He inquired curiously, "So, how has life been treating you since the last I saw you?" Azerail himself hasn't really been the same. He had been thinking too much, actually. More about her than anything else.

"So, so, my aunt got sick so I'm meeting my sister earlier then planned" She responded pulling out a photo. The only two thngs Dannii had really been able to consentrait on in the past few weeks were Azerail, and her sister, but mostly Azerail. His name was all over her sketch book surounded by hearts, sometimes her name even poped up beside his. "How are things for you?" she asked hoping he hadn't spent the semester locked up inside his room again.

Azerail murmured softly, "I'm sorry about your aunt getting sick." He noticed that she pulled out a photo. He did not want to look at it unless she herself showed it to him. Azerail thought for a moment. How had he been? He answered, "Well, I managed to pass to my second year. And I had to drag a friend of mine out of depression. Austin Devearux, if you heard of him." He heard about his sister, and the wand he was carrying for her. Azerail smiled fondly down at Dannii, and didn't realize that he was doing so.

"Oh its okay, shes a strong person" Dannii replied, "she can take care of her self, but for the time being not someone else" Dannii listened as he talked about school "thats great! about your friend and passing" Dannii said happily. Dannii looked up at Azerail and saw a fond look on his face, she returned it with out hesitation. He was so perfect, she didn't deserve to be his friend at all, but she was far to selfish to say so. She wondered if he was still not comfortable with physical contact, after the last time they had said good bye with a kiss she was kind of hoping that maybe that he would be fine if she hugged him before he left.

Azerail chuckled softly. Azerail shrugged lamely, "Someone had to bring him out of the dorm. I was lucky to catch him out in the halls after exams." Azerail remembered dragging him out of the towers, down the halls, and outside. Both of the boys were pretty strong, but Azerail was slightly stronger. Azerail blushed slightly, and murmured, "About last meeting, the goodbye, I'm sorry if I was being slightly..." He faded off, not knowing what word to use. Azerail smiled though, "Not that I didn't like it. But it was a little forward though. I should have asked."

Dannii's heart beat quicked in pace and she began to blush "Its okay, I didn't mind" she muttered. infact you have no idea how happy I was she added in her head. She looked down at the ground then a thought came to her what if it was just a kind of thing that happened in the moment, and he really dosn't like you?" she asked her self. well then you move on and get over it the strong side of her said no, shes going to be over dramatic as usual and make it seem way worse then it really is she wanted to believe that she would be able to do the strong thing and stay his friend, but more then that she hoped that maybe he could like her.

Azerail smiled. His first kiss, and he loved every second of it. The strange...electric feeling gave him a head rush. He reached out and touched her hand, the physical contact did not make him jump or anything. Azerail laughed softly, and said his thoughts aloud, "Strange though, we kissed and yet, never hugged or anything." He continued to laugh softly, whether it was audible or not, he wasn't sure. He liked her. A lot. He was just nervous that she didn't like him. He was making a bold move right now by simply touching her hand. I'm going to end up getting myself slapped if I keep on making things awkward.

Dannii smiled up at Azerail, she took his hand and held it in hers, "well, when ever i wanted to hug you I didn't, I was and still am a little afaried that you didn't like me, at least as not as much as i like you" she admitted while looking down at there hands and blushing "I'm being way to forward" she mumbled.

Azerail could not believe what he was hearing. She liked him. He couldn't believe it. His heart was beating extremely loudly, and he was sure that she could hear it also. Azerail murmured, "You don't have to be afraid. I like you more than you know. You are the only one I have allowed touch me, and I haven't really smiled before I met you. Or laughed." Azerail smiled and blushed at this information he was sharing.

Dannii had to think over everything he had said a few times to make sure she had heard him right, Azerail liked her back. She couldn't believe it. She smiled as she looked up to see him blushing "your blushing" she said with a soft laugh. She steped closer to him and wraped her arms around him. She hoped he wouldn't flintch away because this was one of the best hugs she had ever had.

Azerail did not flinch, jump, or do anything horrible when Dannii hugged him. In fact, he instinctively wrapped his arms around her also. Azerail laughed softly, not letting her go yet, "You don't have to remind me that I am. Surely I don't look as cute as you when you do." Azerail hoped that this would have got her to blush profusely. Azerail hated to leave. He didn't want to. Even though they had only met three times, he didn't want to depart.

Dannii blused when he called her cute "well red certinly is your color" she replied. She was going to miss him so much this summer. She stood there hugging him for a few more minuites before letting go "I can't wait for school to start now" she said.

(sorry lame post >_<")

Azerail smirked slightly, "You haven't seen me in my Slytherin robes either." He pulled away when she did. He was reluctant to let go. Azerail agreed, "I know... The summer will be over before you know it." He couldn't wait for it to begin back either. Now that they liked each other, what was he supposed to do now? Azerail inquired, "Okay, now that we know how we feel about each other, what now?" He was rather lost. This was the first girl he ever liked after all.

"Thats right, your a Slytherin, why on earth are your wearing the gryffindor colors?" she asked in a joking voice. Dannii nodded hoping that the summer would go by fast. His next question Dannii didn't really know how to answer "I'm not sure" she replied "I guess we could start dating, but were so young" she replied.

Azerail rolled his eyes playfully, "I think their red is slightly darker than mine." He laughed. It was enjoyable. Azerail simply shrugged at her answer. He was so lost by it. Azerail thought for a moment, "True, age is a little bit of a problem. Though what I have seen with Austin, him and his girl had been together for about a year now, and well..." Azerail faded off for a moment. "What they have is the real thing. There is no mistaken it. But I will only do what you want to do." Azerail smiled warmly.

"I think we could make it work" she said in a soft voice. Infact Dannii was sure that her and Azerail could make things work out, even if they were still children. "so Azerail Varius, will you be my boyfriend?" she asked while laughing a little.

Azerail smiled once more, and couldn't help but laugh when Dannii did what he was supposed to. "I thought I was the one who was supposed to do the asking." Azerail finally stopped laughing in order to say, "I would be honored to be your boyfriend." Azerail felt eyes upon them. Sighing, he looked across the street. There stood two blondes. One a female, and the other a rather large, brute male with his hair pulled back. Both looked oddly alike. In fact, he looked a lot like them, just with black hair and green eyes. Azerail murmured, "I better go. I'll write to let you know when I'll be back." He smiled, and gave her a tight hug and a peck on the forehead, before turning and heading across the street.

"yes well I beat you too it" She said while giggling softly. Dannii smiled even more when he said he would, Dannii notice him sigh and turn his gaze across the street her followed. There were two people there who looked very much like Azerail, the girl must be the one that his brother had met, and the man must be the girls brother. "I can't wait" she replied as he hugged her, she reluctently let go as he kissed her forehead. As he walked away she stood there for a bit watching "I'll miss you" she whispered before walking down the street. She wanted to go home and lie in bed, maybe should could sleep through the next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back