Just a flesh wound

Crispin V. Cold

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Crispin peered around the corner, waiting until noone was around before going into the Hospital wing. He wanted to get this over with and keep it under wraps. He saw a nurse in there and went straight to her. "Hello ma'am. I have an injury." He was brisk in his manner yet polite.

Abby had just arrived at Hogwarts New Zealand.She was organizing her desk when a student walked into the Hospital Wing,Hello ma'am. I have an injury.The boy stated.Getting up from her desk Abby walked over to him."Okay, I need you to sit down on one of the beds." Abby told him.After the boy had sat down She asked,"Now could you tell me what happened?".

Crispin sat down on a bed, his posture stiff. His eyes watered from the pain. He bit the inside of his cheek to keep from crying. "It's my right shoulder ma'am. I--fell and hit it against the banister at home." He hoped his tone didn't give away. He just wanted to be healed and get out of there before anyone saw him.

After the student had explained what had happened Abby stood up and walked over to one of the counter's.Reaching up she took a bottle with a redish liquid, walking back to him Abby told him,"Here drink some of this it will help with the pain." She didn't really believe his story but decided to go along with it."Now what is your name?" Abby asked him.

Crispin drank the potion gratefully. It was starting to work. "Crispin, ma'am," he said quietly.

Abby watched to make sure that the student drank the potion.He then answered Abby's question."Well, Crispin, I'm Nurse Abby Britton." Abby said."How is your shoulder feeling?" Abby then asked Crispin.

"The pain's not so bad now," he said. He tried to flex it and let out a startled yelp of pain. "Um...got a spell for it?" he asked hopefully.

(Sorry! Forgot about this one! #-o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back