Just a bit of fun

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Mike had stayed behind on his first Muggle Studies lesson to ask Professor Merrythought a question about the topic they had been studying today, and he didn't quite understand it fully. After being given the answer, it was obvious to Mike, and he thought he was quite stupid that he didn't complete understand it, until all was explained. Smiling at Professor Merrythough, Mike left the classroom, looking at his timetable to see he had DADA next. Luckily it was on the same corridor, and so he had a few moments to spare, as it wasn't much of a trek. Mike for some reason was thinking about his little "saga" about Andromeda. He was calling her Andromeda, because to him it sounded pretty awesome and cute. Mike wondered what had gotten into both him and her. He hadn't thought about Isabella for a while, so maybe it was a good thing, that he was having a bit of fun with Andromeda. I mean it keeps my mind of her, allowing me to be happy and not miserable Mike mused.

Mike rolled his sleeves up. He was getting quite hot, mainly thanks to the sun that was beaming down through the windows on the corridor. Stupid long sleeve shirts Mike said to himself, giving himself more breathing space by loosening his tie. He casually walked to his next lesson on the same corridor, his bag in tow.

Andy had been packing her things after muggle studies rather slowly wondering whether or not she should hang about for Mike when he began to ask the professor a question. With a smile she left the classroom slinging her bag over her shoulder and stood off to the side until he came out. When he eventually did, he walked in the other direction towards their next class. Andy couldn't help but watch him, a smile lighting up her face. Now this she could do, this flirting and messing about with Mike was all in good fun and there was nothing for her to feel guilty about. Nothing at all.

She walked up after him watching as he rolled his sleeves up and tugged on his tie to loosen it. Andy's blouse was fitted to her form, her skirt short but not sinfully so. Instead of her usual biker boots and knee high socks, she wore patterned thigh high stockings and slip on shoes. Her hair was scooped up in a rough bun on the back of her head, she looked definitely more a fifth year. As she neared him she slipped her hand through his arm linking them as they now walked side by side.

"Hey you, so what was all that about? You know anything muggle you can always ask me. I've no problem helping you out" she smiled at him.

Mike listened as Andromeda soft and soothing voice spoke to him, her arm interlocking with his. "Hi there" Mike said coolly. " Gee thanks for the offer" Mike said, "At least I know for next time" Mike said, smiling at her. "So tell me Andromeda, fighting back all the boys?" Mike asked her, unsure of their status towards one another, but trying casually to make it sound like he was desperate to know. He grinned at her, walking to DADA, with a couple of minutes to spare. He let some younger years through, noting that they weren't best please, with someone of his standards of being prefect and Andromeda's in this case, usually they would advise truants to quickly move to their lessons to avoid further punishment at the Professor's discretion. Mike looked at Andromeda. That school uniform did compliment her fine figure Mike told himself, grinning as he thought it. Mike looked at Andromeda, waiting for her reply about their status together

Andy winked that he would accept her offer of help so quickly.
"I never knew you got stuck on stuff, I could have been helping you out all this time" she grinned, glancing at the younger students as they breezed past and tempted as she was to tell them to stop running, right now she was very busy. Another student went racing past nearly toppling her completely but Andy swiftly turned around so that she was face to face with Mike now. Well more looking up but only by mere inches because she was so tall, she really liked it when she met a tall boy as well and couldn't believe she had never noticed how tall he was either.
"Oooops" she grinned at him, "I guess I would have to say... welcoming them with open arms this year Mike. I hear you're a free agent yourself"

The only times she had ever been remotely close to Mike had been on the quidditch pitch or in a duel, or even mucking about in class but they had never been this physically close before. She was glad that she had decided to go on this flirting spree, otherwise she might never have considered him. She only seemed to have noticed this year how actually good looking he was.
"Think I must have been wearing blinkers for the past few years" she smiled, her amber eyes twinkling mischievously at him.

"Don't remind me" Mike said when Andromeda said she had heard he was a free agent. "Well I suppose that's something we have in common" Mike said, looking down at her. "What are blink.." Mike said before stopping mid-sentence. "Oh glasses?" Mike asked rhetorically. "What made you say that?" Mike asked playfully. He knew fully well what she meant by this comment, but decided to see if she would expand on that statement.

He looked at the red headed girl. Her mischievous grin, her amber eyes. She was just perfect Mike mused to himself, discarding the fact that she was a Werewolf. That's just a furry little problem Mike joked to himself. The truth was, he didn't care about her "condition". It made her more determined if anything to show that it wasn't as bad as prejudiced people say. Mike smiled at her, raising his eyebrows waiting to see if he guessed correctly in what she meant about the blinkers statement.

Andy knew now he was flirting with her for sure and rose to the bait with abandon.
"Blinkers aren't glasses" she told him lifting her hands up and placing them either side of his face so that the palm was blocking him from seeing to the side though he could still very well see in front of him.
"Blinkers are what they put on horses so they don't get scared. They put them right here, so that their vision becomes ... like tunnel vision. They can only see what's infront of them and not around them. Pretty much like now you can see me and only me and not what's around you" she smiled leaving her hands where they were.

"I guess all this time I've still seen you as.. the guy who stunned me in first year and never got passed it. Now I can see you..." and liking what I see big time "... see that you're not that ... little git anymore"
she laughed, knowing full well he had been fishing.

Mike watched as Andromeda explained to him he was wrong, and put her hands on his face to explain what blinkers were. He listened to her soothing voice as she explained to him what blinkers where. "Oh" Mike said, not really bothered what they were, but he enjoyed the contact between them. When she finished explaining what Blinkers where, Mike smiled, linking his arm back up with hers. " I think, Andromeda, that you should be a Professor" Mike said. "I think you'd be a pretty great prof" he said to her. "Aww gee, thanks" Mike said when she explained that he wasn't that little git anymore. You're not a bad egg either" Mike said to her, with a devilish grin on his face.

She felt as if she were getting all tangled up in something that she had no right to be in, that she was treading where she simply shouldn't go but it was too late now. There was no turning back, you simply couldn't go right up almost face to face to a guy if you weren't prepared to follow through.

"Why thank you yourself Mike" she bit her lip and as she did so her eyes fell to his mouth, before looking back up at him again, would he? Would she? Their DADA class would be starting in another ten minutes, that was definitely enough time. There was a little space between them but with their arms intertwined it gave her a good enough reason to move a step closer to him. She could feel his breath now of her face and her pulse began to race. If she were to put words to it, she would say it was like the werewolf in her was on the hunt, prowling for her next prey and Mike was absolutely delectable. It was an automatic reflex action to simply lick her lips as she looked at him, almost in anticipation.

"So what else do you think I'd be good at?" her voice was almost a purr now as she teased him.

"Well I think that you're a pretty good quidditch player, good student, leader, mentor and friend" Mike said smiling at her. He looked at her, before taking a sneaky glance at his watch, seeing he had little over 10 minutes to kill. He looked at her, before speaking again. "I know what you would also be good at" Mike commented before kissing her on the lips. He kissed her for what seemed like ages, but really it was a couple of seconds, five at most. He pulled back, waiting to see how she would react. Mike looked at her in the eyes, hoping she felt the same way about him that he felt about her. He swallowed with anticipation waiting to see her reaction.

She was amazed that he thought she was good at even one of those things, flattery got him just about everywhere apparantly because she had no time to answer him before he was telling her what else she might be good at before kissing her. It was brief but got his point across, he was open to flirting with her just as much. Andy could only smile back at him, released her arms from his and put them around his neck instead as she returned his kiss in kind.

She made sure her own lasted a bit longer of course and as she lifted her mouth from his could not resist it.
"Hmmm" she smiled, "very nice Goulding, very nice. Been practising on the juniors before making your way to the big leagues huh?"

"Hmm" Mike said. "I believe that if that was the big league then I'll be damned" Mike said. "All that way trying to get the top then Bam I'm left speechless. That was incredible!" Mike said flabbergasted, returning the favour. "Suppose I belonged in the Major leagues after all?" Mike asked fishing for compliments. He started walking towards DADA, noticing time was off the essence. He didn't want to go to DADA, but what with it being his OWL year, he was trying his best to attend all of his lessons, to try to get the best grades possible. Mike turned to Andromeda. "Coming?" Mike asked her, smiling.

Andy laughed the sound echoing through out the corridor and making a few of the sterner portraits tut expansively. She blushed a little biting her lip at their frowning looks at them both before turning back to Mike who was now walking away to class. She caught up with him no problem and linked her fingers through his as she walked along beside him.

"You were made for the big leagues Mike" she grinned reaching over and kissing his cheek before releasing his hand again and starting to jog on ahead of him, turning around to jog backwards a few steps to look at him.
"Hurry up slow coach, wouldn't want to get detention for being late now would we?" she laughed once more waiting for him to catch up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back