jumin noah l e e

------------------------------------------------------------

it can't be helped
you keep getting childish

FULL NAME:
Jumin Noah Lee

ETYMOLOGY:
The name Jumin is of Korean origin and means "Heavenly gift, stability & self-control." Noah is a biblical name of Hebrew origin and means "Comfort; long-lived; repose." Lee is the Korean form of Li, from Sino-Korean. It is also a variant Chinese romanization of Li and is the second most common family name is Korea just behind Kim.

REASON:
His parents had quite the argument of whether they were going to name him something of Korean origin from his father's side of the family or something else. In the end, they decided on a Korean first name and he was named Jumin after it was suggested by his grandmother, and Noah was given as his middle name after his mother's deceased father. The Lee is the family name of his father.

NICKNAMES:
Jumin doesn't really have any nicknames, having a name which is pretty hard to shorten down. On occassion he sometimes goes by his middle name of Noah, but most of the time he doesn't have any nickname at all.

D.O.B:
April 17th 2034.

HERITAGE:
He is half Korean from his father and half Australian from his mother, though he takes more after his father in terms of looks.

BLOOD STATUS:
Half-Blood. His father is a Pureblood and his mother is a Muggle.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS:
He's simply never really had an opinion on his blood status. Jumin was happily brought up in both the magical world and the Muggle one and was never taught that being magical was better than not. He doesn't see the problem with someone being friends with a Muggle or Muggleborns and simply thinks that purists are just foolish for thinking the kinds of things they do.

HOMETOWN:
Melbourne, Australia

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Melbourne, Australia with his parents.

PETS:
His father is a Magizoologist so their house is often filled with strange magical creatures his father is studying or trying to nurse back to health after finding them injured. Though one common addition is Sally their half-kneazle who is often found just lazing around the place not being all too interesting. When Jumin was buying his school things he also bought himself a miniature Antipodean Opaleye to take to school with him and called it Sasha.

SEXUALITY:</COLOR><i></i>
Jumin is simply too young to know yet.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:<i></i>
Single and too young to care.</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>​

no matter how much you try to hide it
or act like you're not like that

<FONT font="Monaco">HAIR:
His hair is plain black in color and is normally cut short by his mother, though it has a habit of growing out fast and he's always having to have haircuts to try and keep his hair out of his eyes. Not that Jumin spends forever looking after his hair, he liked running his hands through it and mussing it up at all odd angles and normally comes home from helping his dad with twigs and gods knows what else stuck in it.

EYES:<i></i>
Jumin has incredibly dark irises, they are an incredibly dark brown, almost black that you cna barely tell the difference between his iris and the rest of his pupil. Not that he has ever really bothered with how his eyes are in the first place to care about this kind of thing.

HEIGHT:</COLOR><i></i>
155cm, or 5'1".

WEIGHT:<i></i>
He's about 49kg, or about 108 pounds.

BUILD:<i></i>
He's always been just a little on the tall and gangly side, no so much that he stands out incredibly from the rest of his classmates, but he's always been a little bit taller than average and doesn't really look like he has a lot of meat on his bones. But he's still a perfectly healthy boy, just a little taller and thinner than you might expect for someone his age, and no doubt he will get even taller when his growth spurt really started kicking in.

SCARS/MARKS:<i></i>
Jumin has spent a lot of his childhood crashing through the undergrowth outside, meaning that he has had more than a few falls and cuts and bumps, meaning that most of his legs and arms are covered in very small almost completely faded scars as rewards for his exploits.

GLASSES?<i></i>
While he never wants to admit it, he does need reading glasses, not that he ever wears them and 'forgot' to bring them to Hogwarts with him.

VOICE:<i></i>
An average pitched voice, though he does spend a lot of the time shouting and raising his voice. Accent-wise he mostly has a typical Australian accent, though if you listen hard enough you get hints of the Korean in him from his father, though it's mostly masked by the more dominant Australian and the Korean tinge only comes out when he starts getting angry.

ALLERGIES:<i></i>
None

CLOTHING STYLE:<i></i>
Most of the time he can be found in short sleeves and jeans, sometimes shorts when the weather is hot enough for it. Jumin rarely wears long sleeves or jumpers, much preferring just to run around in short sleeves even when the weather does start to drop and it get's cold. Not that his parents complain because it is less to wash when he comes home again. He has two pairs of trainers, but both are pretty old now and covered in dirty scrapes, but they're both holding up and don't have any holes in them so they have some time left before they will get thrown away.

CURRENT PLAYBY:<i></i>
Lee Hongbin

i wasn't like this in the beginning
i was a bit emotionless

<FONT font="Monaco">JUNIOR SCHOOL EDUCATION:
He never went to school, instead, Jumin was homeschooled by both of his parents, sharing the responsiblity between the both of them. His father taught him more magical things, a lot about maical creatures as he took him to work most of the time, while his mother focused on the more Muggle lessons like Maths and English, as well as intalling a love of plants in him.

CURRENT EDUCATION:<i></i>
Hogwarts New Zealand

HOUSE:<i></i>
Gryffindor

YEAR SORTED:<i></i>
He was sorted on September 1st 2045

SORTING:<i></i>

Jumin was actually rather surprised that he was now standing in Hogwarts. Not because he had thought that he wasn't magical and was a squib or something, that thought had never crossed his mind even for a moment. He couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life at home with his Muggle mother and never getting to learn magic. No, he was more surprised that his parents had actually managed to work out where they wanted to send him in time for the new school year to start. It had been a bit of a close call in the end, but here he was in the halls of Hogwarts and he was just going to have to see how this went for him.

Staring long and hard at the sorting hat, Jumin scrunched his nose up, shoving his hands nonchalantly into the pockets of his new school robes. "Sorted by some old hat, what a joke," he just scoffed, dark eyes watching the kids called before him step up and get sorted into their respective houses. And honestly it was incredibly boring to watch, Jumin just wanted to eat and go to bed already, he was fighting back yawns as it was and he could feel his eyelids start to droop a little.

"Lee, Jumin!" The Professor eventually called and Jumin sighed a little. About time.

Shouldering his way through the thinning crowd of other first years, the boy wandered up towards the stool, giving the sorting hat one last hard stare before he sat himself down and the cloth was lowered over his eyes. "Do you mind not spending forever deliberating or whatever the hell you do? You kind of smell and I would like you off my head as soon as possible," it was not like he wanted to sit there forever with some awful hat on his head being watched by the whole school. "Also, don't you ever get a wash?"

"Do You? I'd get this done a lot faster if you weren't busy jabbering away. Lucky for you, it's easy to see where you belong. Everything's right here for the looking. GRYFFINDOR!"

THOUGHTS ON HOUSE:
He doesn't really have much of an opinion on it. The house never mattered to him very much and he doesn't see the difference between the four of them. Though he hasn't found complaint with Gryffindor just yet and is quite sure that he'll be just fine.

WAND:
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Fwooper Feather Core

LENGTH:
A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.

STYLE:
Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?

WOOD:
'Chestnut Drones' says the old poem - but Chestnut most commonly takes on the attributes of the core that it holds within it - though it may have a unique attraction to those wizards and witches who excel in herbology, taming beasts, and flying.

CORE:
Fwooper feathers make wands that are great for use in Charms and Care of Magical Creatures classes. The wand caster should be warned that they will likely have trouble casting the silencing spell though. If rumors about this wand core are to be believed, it is said to slowly drive the wand wielder mad.

FLEXIBILITY:<i></i>
Rigid: A difficult wand to control and sometimes broken under little force, but powerful in a fight.

FAVORITE LESSON:<i></i>
tba

LEAST FAVORITE LESSON:<i></i>
tba

CLUBS:<i></i>
tba

BOGGART:<i></i>
tba

MIRROR OF ERISED:<i></i>
tba

PATRONUS:<i></i>
tba
<i></i>
<FONT font="Monaco"><FONT font="Monaco"><FONT font="Monaco"><FONT font="Monaco"><FONT font="Monaco">------------------------------------------------------------

<COLOR color="#fff">i know this is childish
i know it's foolish, selfish and greedy

<FONT font="Monaco">MOTHER:
Ashley Lee nee Peterson. A nice and kind Muggle woman who currently works from home as a florist. She once said that she had no itentions of getting married and wants to spend her life travelling, but those plans changed when she fell pregnant. But now she says that is the greatest things that ever happened to her. She loves Jumin and has never been very hard on him, meaning he does like to try and see what he can get away with without getting into trouble.

FATHER:<i></i>
Lee Sungmin. A well-respected Magizoologist back in South Korea before he decided to move to Australia. He only ended up staying because of a fling with Ashley which resulted in the birth of Jumin. He's a friendly man but can be a little stern when it comes to magical beasts and it's no secret he wants his son to take after him.

SIBLINGS:<i></i>
None. Jumin is an only child

THOUGHTS ON FAMILY:<i></i>
Jumin loves his parents, while his father can be a little hard and stern with him, it's just hard love and Jumin knows that he's just trying to get him interested in magical beats and beings so he can follow after him into the field. Though he would never admit it, he does miss being at home now he's come to Hogwarts and has been feeling a little homesick, but he is sure that is something that will pass. But at night he can't help think about his mother's home cooking or all the strange creatures who normally shared the dinner table with them because his father could never stop looking after them. Hogwarts is almost lonely compared to all of that.

PERSONALITY:<i></i>
He's pretty judgemental and would probably sell even his closet friend for peanuts, so not really the best friend you could ask for. But he is pretty easy to get along with, smiles a lot and does want to make friends, he's just not very loyal to said friends and always does things for his own interest, dragging everyone else along behind him. He also does love a bit of trouble as well, always breaking the rules and trying to get into places he shouldn't be. He's also partial to mood swings and can be all happy and smiley one second and then a right grump the next.

<COLOR color="#fff">but honestly speaking
i'm actually doing this for others

coding by me. lyrics by sohee and sanggyun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back