Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Pine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
</COLOR>
JONATHON PHILLIPS;

<COLOR color="#1A1A1A">
FRIENDSHIPS;
you long shots, you dark horse runners, hairbrush singers, dashboard drummers, hello other half
wild magnolias just waiting to bloom, there's a little bit of all that inside of me and you inseparable
thank god even crazy dreams come true, i stood at the bottom of some walls i thought secret friend
couldn't climb, i felt cinderella at the ball just running out of time, so i know how it feels to fake friend
be afraid, and think that it's all gonna slip away, hold on, hold on, here's to you free partner in crime
souls, you firefly chasers, tree climbers, porch swingers, air guitar players, here's to drinking friend
fearless dancers shaking walls in your bedrooms, there's a lot of wonder left inside of me party friend
thank god even crazy dreams come true, never let a bad day be enough to go and talk family friend
into giving up, sometimes everybody feels like you, oh feels like you, just like you childhood friend
met some go-getters, some difference-makers, small town heroes and big chance takers best friend
met some young hearts with something to prove, here's to you long shots, you dark horse ex-enemy
hairbrush singers, dashboard drummers, here's to you wild magnolias just waiting to on / off friend
a little bit of all that inside of me and you, thank god even crazy dreams come true first name basis
figured out inside of my head, there's a bag packed up at the foot of my bed, you say acquaintance
baby i'm all set, we'll cover our tracks, tell a couple white lies, make sure we got a good confidant
alibi, and by the time they catch on we'll be outta their sight, long gone baby, let's get out of just met
town tonight, nothing but dust in the shadows, gone by the morning light, somewhere we won't mentor
get caught, ever be found, baby let's just get out of this town, don't need directions, don't average friend
need a map, if we get lost i'll be good with that, yeah we'll find a way to make the time pass close friend
windows rolled down with the heat on high, stars all aligned in a runaway, holding my hand new friend
baby let's just get out of this town, if we leave tonight and drive fast enough all our troubles roommate
remember times gone, remember how we held our heads so high, when all this world practically family
ENEMIES;
some things that i regret, some words i wish had gone unsaid, some starts that had hardcore enemy
some bitter endings, been some bad times i've been through, damage i cannot undo unfriendly rival
makes you that much stronger, oh some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there were ex-friend
grateful for every scar, some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there were lessons annoyance
learned, there's mistakes that i have made, some chances i just threw away, some roads indifference
taken, been some signs i didn't see, hearts that i hurt needlessly, some wounds that i backstabbed
could have one more chance to mend, but it don't make no difference, the past can't be backstabbing
re-written, you get the life you're given, oh some pages turned, some bridges burned, but love/hate
my heart, i'm grateful for every scar, some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there avoidance
lessons learned, and all the things that break you are all the things that make you want to intimidation
grateful for every scar, some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there were lessons untrusted
oh some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there were lessons learned, lessons complications
second she almost turned around, but that would be like pouring raindrops back into misunderstanding
so she took another step and said i see the way out and i'm gonna take it, i don't wanna competition
spend my life jaded, waiting to wake up one day and find that i've let all these years irrational dislike
another glass of whisky but it still don't kill the pain, so he stumbles to the sink and pours tolerable
it down the drain, he says it's time to be a man and stop living for yesterday, gotta face it intolerable
ROMANCES;
stumbled into something, look at me, am i really alone with you? i wake up feeling like forbidden
life's worth living, can't recall when i last felt that way, i guess it must be all this love obsession
hearts just get lucky sometimes, some hearts just get lucky, lucky sometimes, who ex on bad terms
thought someone like you could love me? you're the last thing my heart expected ex on good terms
who'd have thought i'd ever find somebody, someone who, someone who makes regretted break-up
i guess some hearts they just get all the right breaks, some hearts have the stars on their side fling
some hearts they just have it so easy, some hearts just get lucky sometimes, some hearts just flirt
oh, some hearts they just get all the right breaks, some hearts have the stars on their side current
hearts they just have it so easy, some hearts just get lucky sometimes, some hearts they crush on
right breaks, some hearts have the stars on their side, yes, some hearts they just have crush on me
it so easy, some hearts just get lucky sometimes, some hearts just get lucky sometimes, mutual crush
you're a wrecking ball crashing into me, nothing i can do but fall, piece by piece you broke puppy love
every part of me that ever thought i'd never need you baby, it's twisted, messed teenage sweetheart
the more i think about it it's crazy, but so what? i may never understand it, i'm caught up i'm true love
hanging on, i'm gonna love you even if it's wrong, everybody's telling me i'm over enemy with benefits
but they don't feel you loving me, they all say that i've gone crazy, maybe, but it's friend with benefits
too late now to save me, i'm too tangled, it's twisted, messed up, and the more i think one night stand
it's crazy but so what? i may never understand it, i'm caught up and i'm hanging on, final relationship
may understand it, it's twisted, messed up and the more i think about it it's crazy being played by
i may never understand it, i'm caught up and i'm hanging on, i'm gonna love being played by me
you even if it's wrong, even if it's twisted, even if it's just a little bit, just a little bit, just soul mate
twisted yeah it's twisted yeah sitting up on the roof sneaking a smoke by the chimney infatuation
OTHERS;
you got if you ain't got love? the kind that you just wanna give away, it's okay to open up my parent
ahead and let the light shine through, i know it's hard on a rainy day, you wanna shut older brother
sit around thinking about what you can't change and worrying about all the wrong my grandparent
things, time's flying by, moving so fast, you better make it count cause you can't my niece / nephew
get back sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is a grain of sand and what you other family
been out there searching for forever in your hands, when you figure out love is all that silent respect
matters after it sure makes everything else seem so small, sometimes that mountain i'm protective of
you've been climbing is just a grain of sand, what you've been out there searching protective of me
forever is in your hands, when you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes idolization
everything else it sure makes everything else seem small yeah yeah where 69 meets 40 admiration
there's a single stoplight town and back when i was really young part of that burned negative influence
down, on any given friday night we'd drive a hundred miles between the sonic and positive influence
world so wide it makes me feel small sometimes i miss the big blue skies, the oklahoma long lost friend
i ain't in checotah anymore, i'm in a world so wide it makes me feel small sometimes, i miss the i miss
big blue skies, the oklahoma kind, where the wildcats beat the ironheads old settler's day and misses me
the okrafest, after prom down at the bowling lanes, catching crappie fish in eufaula lake i ain't inspiration
here anymore, i'm in a world so wide, it makes me feel small sometimes, i miss the big blue role model
skies, the oklahoma kind, but i ain't in checotah, no i ain't in checotah, oh there's nothing like intrigue
oklahoma, where 69 meets 40 there's a single stoplight town, love goes out, out like a light other

<i>
</i>
</FONT></SIZE>
Code:
[center][size=10][font=georgia][b]first middle last[/b];[/font][/size]
three matching 100x100 icons
[size=1][font=georgia]relationships here, i'll fill this out.
[/font][/size][/center]
<FONT font="georgia">
<SIZE size="50">original template made by an, aka just so you know of caution 2.0 & edited by me

FEMALE;

MALE;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back