Jolly "Jo" Cooper

Jolly Cooper

The Basics:

Name: Jolly Camryn Cooper
House: Gryffindor
Birthday: 3rd April, 2008
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Half-blood
Five words that best describe your character: Small, clumsy, cheeky, witty and loyal

Appearance

Hair Color: Vivid red. Not the normal red, though. Jolly's hair is a color that hurts your eyes if you look at it for too long.
Hair Style: She has odd hair. Straight and flowing one morning and curly and messy the next. She usually never bothers with it and keeps it down but when Jolly's in a good mood, she'll pull her hair up in a messy pony-tail.
Eye color: Light brown.
Height: Shorter than the average first year.

Other distinguishing details:

Family

Father's name: David Cooper
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Jolly's father is a tall, smart-looking man in his early thirties. He's a muggle and plays on the national football team.
Mother's name: Helena Cooper
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Helena is a petite looking witch in her late twenties with a button-like nose and bright red hair that Jolly inherited. Helena is a freelance painter.
Siblings (names and descriptions): None
Other key family members: Grandparents on the maternal side, but they died three years ago.

At Hogwarts

Your best subject: Charms
Your worst subject: Potions
Favorite place at Hogwarts: Gryffindor Common Room
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: Dungeons, they give her chills
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Um, I think Jolly would like to keep it to herself ;-)
Do any inspire you?: Yes!

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: "Reading. I love reading. Not course books though, I only read them when I am forced to, but I absolutely love reading story books. I am a dreamer and they help me create a place of my own in my imagination. Also, I am quite interested in Charms and Herbology. Herbology, probably, because I like to get dirty and I am pretty good with plants and Charms because it just sounds interesting. At least better than Transfiguration and Potions. I also like Quidditch. My dad's a football player and I really hope I've inherited some of his brilliant reflexes and skills. I'd love to be on the school team. My other interests include cooking (although I suck at it), playing Exploding Snap (I believe I'm pretty good) and poking my nose places/situations where I am not allowed. I can't help being nosy. I got it from my mum."
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Um, no idea...but something great, I hope!
Someone you look up to: Father, David Cooper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back