Ness Boone

OOC First Name
Jessi
Wand
Myrtle, 15 and 1/2", Tail of Charmed Newt
</COLOR></FONT>
2psqfj5.png
<FONT font="Arial"><COLOR color="#000">
MY INTRO: I'm Jessi, sixteen going on seventeen, and have been working with graphics for about four years now. I use GIMP and PaintTool SAI, and I will make pretty much whatever you need. I know it's a "Banner Shop" but I can make Avatars, do GIFS (prefer not to), and anything you describe. Just give me time, and enjoy your stuff!

35a837a.png

I'm not super picky, and I'm chill, but I have some rules, so please follow them!
01. BE PATIENT: I have a life, but I'm on the computer a lot. I'll try to get to your request ASAP. Feel free to PM me to remind me, but do not pester me.
02. HQ PICS: They look better, I promise. For those of you who don't know where to get them, I always get mine from Tumblr. Awesome place <3
03. BE SPECIFIC: Please state what you want in terms of size, text, images, style, colors, in your request or I will take my own creative liberties with them. Not that that's a bad thing either :p
04. CREDITING: Not that necessary, but it's nice.
05. REHOST: You don't want your work to crash right? Rehost on a different server please. Tinypic.com, Imageshack, all those sites are good.

vdd4c7.png

BANNERS:

96l0xz.jpg

2uhwsw6.png

ea3w8y.png

jjxnix.png

25hfm.png

2rmoba1.png

207ly02.png

2a9y60z.png

34sf4mr.png

14sp02b.png
ICONS/AVATARS:
sherilynav1.png
haeriav5.png

Celski6.png
Minji1.png
Hyunah11.png
Yinok2.png

Hayley27.png
Taylor8.png
Massu32.png
GD2.png

2z9azkn.jpg
2z8at13.jpg
2rx8vw6.jpg
29c6usk.jpg

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS! SO REQUEST AWAY HERE OR JUST PM ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back