Jess Again

Hey hey...

So Leya is a new character and honestly, I am not sure where she fits in exactly but I do know a bit about her personality... You can Let me know If you would like to pair her with any of your characters...

Leya Blakely - 25-year-old who just loves music. She's carefree and bubbly. Always smiling and tries her best to help people out. She's not so much of a pushover though. She will sometimes speak out when she doesn't agree with something but most times just keep quiet. She has one major secret that she regrets and is why she doesn't want any relationships with anyone. She's down for fun times and all that might entail.
Hi! Sorry it took a second to reply to this, lol. Hmmm, Leya....

I have a few ideas.

I have Dimitri, 25, who plays music just because he can. He's very vibrant and bubbly, he could use a best friend.

I also have Ember, 23, who's an independent artist that is thinking of opening her own label. She's very straightforward and likes to have a good time, she could also use a buddy.

I have Asher, 27, the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the band Ashes. He's moderately famous, and isn't really close to anyone that isn't in the band.

And I have Annika, 21, a spoiled rich girl trying to get out from under daddy's control.

None of them are really available romantically but they could all use a bff.

Hey... It's okay no worries

They all sound like great ideas... I'm sure Leya will be more than happy to be their friends...

Would you like to start any threads? Or should I start one/two?

I can start Ash/Annika if you want the other two?

Sure no problem... I'll start them a little later though if that's okay... Got class in a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back