Jennifer Moore

Need To Know Basis

My Parents Named Me: Cassidy Abigail Moore. Jennifer was named in the orphanage she grew up in, knowing only her last name.

I Currently Live With: Steve Hanson, a quirky twenty-seven year old. Steve makes sculptures out of used metal and other junk. His sister knew Jennifer's mum, and he volunteered to look after her.

I Celebrate My B'day: Jennifer doesn't know her birthday, she celebrates her 'birthday' on Valentines Day. Her real birthday is the 13th of January.

I Love: Writing, Singing, Playing my guitar and when I can be myself. And pretending to be a ninja, of course

I Hate: People who think their better than me, tomatoes, avacados, sports, potions

My Favourite Subject: Transfiguation

My Least Favourite Subject: Potions

My Blood Status Is: Unknown (Possibly Mixed Blood)

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown. You can tell what Jennifer is thinking usually when you look into her eyes.
Hair: Natural colour is bright red, but she dyed it dark brown, almost black.
Height: 4"8

Interview With Miss Moore

</FONT>
Interviewer: Hello Jen, can I call you Jen? How are you today?

Jennifer: Hey, sure you can! I'm great, how 'bout you?

Interviewer: I'm pretty good myself. So, I hear you're in Ravenclaw, how is that working out?

Jennifer: It's great, most of the Ravenclaws are really nice. A few wish they were in Slytherin, I haven't a clue why. I'd rather be smart than cunning.

Interviewer: Why is that, why would you rather be in Ravenclaw?

Jennifer: Well, Slytherins have a reputation for being mean. I'm sure there's a few decent ones though.

Interviewer: Thanks for that, Jen. Was Ravenclaw your first choice for a house?

Jennifer: It was a toss-up between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, I didn't mind which.

Interviewer: So, is it true that you've changed a lot since the beginning of the year?

Jennifer: Yeah, I've come out of my shell a lot, dyed my hair and got some new clothes. I've made a few friends now, so I'm happy.

Interviewer: Are you interested in any of the boys at Hogwarts?

Jennifer: -blushes- Nooo.....

Interviewer: Well, I'm sorry folkes, our time is up. Thanks for coming Jen.

Jennifer: Thanks for having me here! -smiles-
<FONT font="Century Gothic">[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back