Jenna Wilkonson

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Who are you...
Full Name: Jennifer Lydia Wilkonson (Prefers Jenn, Jenni or Jenna)
Birth Date: October 9th
Current Age: 11 years
Basic Appearance: Jenna had long blond hair, it is very relaxed, much life a surfer's hair. She had sparkling blue eyes and is small, very small for someone her age, not that she minds at all. She also has slightly tanned skin, though it is quite pale a lot of the time. Jenna always wears a bracelet given to her from a very close friend. Most of the time she likes to wear muggle clothes but when in a wizarding town or place she adapts famously.
Family-
Father: Tudor Wilkonson
Mother: Vivien Wilkonson
Siblings: Owen Wilkonson (11 years) Twin Brother
Pets if any:
Dog: Toto (Akbash)
Dog: Barrows (Doberman)
Horse: Mezzanine
Owl(not purchased yet): (not named either)
Area of Residence: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Blood Status:Half

At School-
Hogwarts House (And why):
Best school subjects (And why):
Worst school subjects (And why):

Personal Information-
What would their Patronus be? A Pheonix
What would their Boggart be? Undecided at the moment
What would their Animagus be? A Red Panda
What would your character see if they were in front of the Mirror of Erised? Jenna would see herself at a successful job as either a Healer or a Professor.
What memory would they use to create their Patronus? When Jennifer was 5 years old she got her first horse, it was an early birthday present for both Owen and Jenna, Jenna desperately wanted a horse and Owen wanted an animal. Their neighbors' horse was giving birth and wanted nothing to do with the baby so they offered it to Jenna and Owen's parents but before they could even respond Jenna had accepted for them. (This horse is no longer alive, it broke it's leg and had to be put down)

Dun dun duuuuun...it's Kale to the rescue! I thought I would help you out since no one has gotten to your thread yet! :)

Basic Appearance: Jenna had long blond hair, it is very relaxed, much life a surfer's hair. She had sparkling blue eyes and is small, very small for someone her age, not that she minds at all. She also has slightly tanned skin, though it is quite pale a lot of the time. Jenna always wears a bracelet given to her from a very close friend. Most of the time she likes to wear muggle clothes but when in a wizarding town or place she adapts famously.
--How small exactly is she? Small as in height or just petite?
-- How tall does she stand?
-- Is Jenna more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl or is she more into dressing up?[/color]

This is all I can really think of for now, maybe I'll come back. :)
Great character, btw.

:p Thanks Kale

She is actually taller then a normal person her age but wont get much taller and is just skinny.
To be honest I've got no clue what is average hieght for an 11 year old so you'll just have to imagine.
Jeans and t shirt most deffinatly but she enjoys dressing up when she has the time.

Hello Jenn :D

Why would Jenn's Patronus be a Pheonix?
You mentioned that she would see herself as a professor or healer in the Mirror of Erised?What subject would she like to teach?
Now you are at school what would her
~Best school subjects (And why):
~Worst school subjects (And why):

[BTW Does Jenn still wear the bracelet that Sam gave her. I was just wondering :r: ]

Thanks Sammy : )
you're a pal

[yes she does.. but she took it off only when she was mad at you :O ]

1. Jenna thinks that they are beautiful, majestic, gentle birds, something she aims to be.

2. Astronomy..

3. Best: Astronomy because she loves the class, which makes it easier to learn.
Worst: Undecided because she hasn't taken all of the classes yet.. but it will probably be Herbology because she is too impatient to deal with plants.

[ I see I see ^_^ ]

Okay, well I don't really have any more but if I come up with anything, I'll jot it down ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back