Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Damian Metzger arrived to Alyssa Chevalier's house, wearing his typical clothing which consisted of blue jeans and a white shirt. He had Ostensia Romanes with her, someone that Alyssa should be able to remember. He did not know if her husband would be here or not, but he was positive that they would have had millions of children by now. Those were seemed to have a lot for each other and it was rather cute on how they were always together and whatnot. Damian was not in the least bit worried over the dinner plans with Alyssa, Ostensia and himself. Why would he be? They all went to school together. Before Alyssa graduated, he hung around with a bunch of Slytherin girls known as the Glam Squad or something like that. And he was the first male, and non-Slytherin member to join. Damian could remember those days rather well, and spending a lot of time with his older brother that was still all over this one guy but the other guy was married or something. Involved with another woman. So Dietrich's affections were all one-sided and the man did not even know. He did not know how he could tell his brother that since Dietrich meant a lot to him. Even if they looked very different now. Dietrich looked more like Damian's mom than anything else, and Damian looked like a mixture of all. He was also covered in tattoos and looked more like an adult that was just handsome versus a girl that he appeared to be many, many years ago.

Damian thought about going to go play professional Quidditch to go travel, but he did not feel like going to do that just yet though. Damian looked over at Ostensia before he smiled a bit, "Alyssa is great. She has gotten motherly, and has the cutest son." He was sure that she knew her from school still. Her brother had been Head Boy a while back. The Part-Veela knocked on the front door of the beach house and he awaited for an answer. He was holding the hand of his girlfriend. They were going to be able to eat with Alyssa and perhaps her son if he was home, along with the husband. Damian looked forward to this, since he thought that he needed to visit Alyssa more often. She graduated almost five years ago, so he thought that she might need some more company. Hence why he was here with Ostensia.

Ostensia Romanes had mixed feelings about visiting an old friend with Damian today. She would willingly go anywhere he wanted to go, even if she hated the idea of it. Not that Ostensia hated Alyssa. The Head Girl hated no one. But she remember what Alyssa was like back in school. Or, at least before the last couple of years. Alyssa was fairly nice compared to some of her friends, but she still had her moments. Ostensia would never forget how badly she just wanted to be liked by the Slytherin. But Alyssa had her own little world. What if she was the same way even now? What if she was even meaner? Or her husband was mean? Ostensia was nervous. She just wanted everyone to get along and like her. Why did Damian insist on doing this? Ostensia also had to admit, she was jealous. Damian spoke of Alyssa so fondly. Ostensia knew jealousy was bad, and petty. But her heart couldn't help but feel the stinging burn of jealousy every time he spoke about her. Damian was this perfect guy to her. He was handsome, he was kind, he knew how to make a girl feel special without even saying anything. Any girl would be lucky to have him. Alyssa may have been married and having a son, but what was to stop her from leaving her husband and going with Damian? "What if Damian likes girls like her?" Extremely pretty girls who decorated the room by merely walking in. Ostensia hated to admit it, but all she could think about right now was the possibilities that could arise. Damian was too good of a guy to do that, but it worried her. It was the only thing Ostensia could think of. But, being the generally sweet girl she was, she wasn't going to be a jerk about it. There wasn't any need for her to be a jerk about anything.

"I bet you really miss her." Ostensia managed to let out without a grimace. She smiled gently at Damian and tightened the grip between the two hands of theirs that was attached. Even if she was unhappy about where they were going, Ostensia was happy in general to be hanging out with Damian. The man she loved more than anything. Damian knocked on the door and Ostensia bit her lip. She was just hoping that everything went well today. The doorknob turned and slowly opened. but instead of Alyssa or some older man appear, a very very cute little boy answered the door instead. Seriously, he was a cutie. Ostensia had to resist the urge to snatch him up and smother him with affection. He looked like was almost four or so. Perhaps even younger. "Awh! Who is he?" Ostensia gushed. She had never thought about children before. This didn't really make her want any, but it did bring the fact that one day she might want to be a mother someday. Definitely not anytime soon. Was this Alyssa's son? If so, she was pretty good at having cute kids.
<i>
</i>

Chacen Chevalier, dressed in jeans and a white shirt, was playing in the living room with the couch cushions, looking for a small car he placed underneath while his mother and father were not looking. It was not like his dad would have minded, but his mom loved to put him in time out. Chacen peeked underneath the middle cushion before his attention was diverted when he heard a knock on at the door. He cried out, "I GET IT!" He raced to the front door, and he jumped up to grab the doorknob before he opened the door and he smiled at the new people. He turned around and left the door open so that they could come in and he shouted once more to get his mom's attention, "MOM! People are here!" He went back to the living room where he jumped onto the couch and sat down, long since forgetting about his car that he was looking for.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">"Oh just get in the shower already!" Alyssa teased as she pushed Vincent into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He was in one of those moods of his. The one where he was so flirty and lovable. It made it not only harder for Alyssa to get anything done, but it prevented him from doing the same. At times it wasn't a bad thing, Alyssa rather liked it. But not when he was supposed to be getting ready for work. "I'm serious! Get!" Alyssa turned around and huffed when she saw that he had been poking his head out of the door. He probably needed something, but she wasn't going to hear it. He was already running late. Alyssa refused to get yelled at by Amauri for Vincent being late, especially when she had been battling with him for the past hour to keep his hands to himself and just get ready! He was lucky that she adored him. Or else this might become a real problem at times. Then again, it was close to a problem now. Vincent would be late for work if he didn't quit playing around. Alyssa heard the door close and she smiled. At least he was good about listening, after the first hour. Alyssa was just headed downstairs when she heard someone knock. Oh they had company? Alyssa heard Chacen get up from the couch and go to answer the door. That made Alyssa hurry up. She hated it when her son answered the door. He announced that they had company and Alyssa nearly rolled her eyes. Why did he insist on answering the door all the time? He knew he wasn't supposed to! Alyssa ran her fingers across her sons head and headed over to the door, where she hoped whomever was here, didn't mind that a three and a half year old answered the door.

"Sorry about that. He's not supposed to answer the door, but he's at that age where listening isn't exactly something he's fond of. Oh who are-Damian?" She had forgotten that he was supposed to be coming over today and he looked so much older too! Alyssa bad been so busy with working, keeping up with Chacen and the housework, not to mention the fact that her and Vincent were trying to have another baby. Alyssa stepped forward to envelope Damian tightly in a hug. She hadn't seen him since she Graduated years ago. "Oh my gosh! You're actually taller than me now! And you have all these tattoo's! Awh, and you've gotten so handsome!" Alyssa gushed over her longtime friend. Not in a romantic manner. But more because she hadn't seen him in four or five years and he looked so much older! He was a grown man now! Alyssa remembered when he was nowhere near looking like he did now. "And hello to you too Ostensia! I wasn't as close with you but it's easy to see that you've grown as well!" Alyssa was happy to see the two of them still together too! Ushering the two of them inside, she told them that they could go sit on the couch. Vincent was still upstairs so he wasn't here to see this, but Alyssa was hoping Damian was still willing to stay for dinner too. His girlfriend too! She wanted to catch up with them. "So, what have you guys been up to?" Alyssa started. Dinner was already cooking in the oven, she managed to get it started even with Vincent hounding her to, well, fool around? That right there took some power. Because Vincent was a persistent one when he wanted to be.​
<i>
</i>

Damian looked over at Ostensia when she seemed to be biting something back, but he brushed it off for now. After all, it was time to really visit with Alyssa. He looked down at the person that answered the door, and it was a young boy. Perhaps it was Chacen Chevalier, someone he heard a lot about from Alyssa. He answered Ostensia, "That is Chacen, Vincent and Alyssa's son." He wanted to scoop him up and hold him, but he didn't really have time to do that. The kid was hyper, very hyper. How did the two work and watch him? He figured that Alyssa's friends might still be into watching over the children, but Damian wouldn't mind either. He was about to die of boredom when he graduated, since he wanted to move across the world, but Ostensia was holding him back from it. Damian looked up as Alyssa came forth, and noticed that she had grown up quite a bit over the past few years. He remembered her as a seventh year, getting married to a man that actually had Damian nervous. Not that he would ever tell Vincent that, because Vincent seemed like the type to rub it in on several occasions. Damian smiled a bit, and he smiled when Alyssa finally recognized him. He was a bit different from when he was a teenager. Back then, he looked like a girl, dressed like one as well, and now he was a full grown man, and he was covered in tattoos. He was inked and have been for a long time.

She hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. Oh he had missed her so much! She was soon gushing over him which made him blush and cough slightly once he broke the hug apart and rested his hands on her shoulders. "Growing up does that. Thanks so much! I'm surprised you aren't eight months pregnant with your seventh child! I kind of gather that Vincent has a hard time keeping his hands off of you." He stepped inside and then led Ostensia over to the couch, where he took a seat, and he could smell something cooking. She spoke to Ostensia, but he thought that it was better to not say anything about how much of a woman she was now. She made him a man. Ostensia was wonderful and all, Damian just hoped that he would be able to travel the world like he wanted so much. Would she even travel with him? He shrugged a bit, when Alyssa asked a question, before he went on to answer, "Well, my brother got his heart broken by Michael Drape. So help him if I see him. Well, I graduated, got in a fight with Leviathan Zhefarovich - you remember him? - because I was hanging out with Ariah and his sister. But otherwise I've been hanging out at my house." Upstairs he heard the shower turn off, and he looked up, as if to know what happened there. Well, it was easy to see that Vincent got out of the shower. "Is Vincent going to work?"

Ostensia was already having problems containing herself about being here, but once Alyssa actually came to the door to greet them, it became so much worse. Not that Ostensia hated her or anything, she could never hate anyone she didn't know. But Ostensia was jealous. Very jealous. The former Hufflepuff Head Girl had little reason to ever be jealous in the past, so she wasn't sure how she could handle it. Other than to freak out. Here this beautiful woman was, hugging all over her boyfriend. Oh she was touching him too. Ostensia tried to remain calm and sweet. But there was an inner demon within her raging at the very sight of her man being touched. It was getting harder and harder for her to just sit back and let this happen without her saying something. When Damian mentioned something about being shocked that Alyssa wasn't right months pregnant with her seventh child Osa's eyes widened. That was quite a bit of kids. It would appear that Alyssa shockingly only had one too. Ostensia had half a mind to ask why her husband wasn't down her keeping tabs on her right now. But that would be rude, and Ostensia was trying to refrain from being like this. This wasn't like her normally. Why did this woman bring out the meanness in her? "Mhm." Was all Ostensia could let out when Alyssa had mentioned something about her being grown up as well. Ostensia was bitter, so she didn't want to talk to Alyssa that much. It was probably more than obvious already that she was unhappy though. Generally she wasn't this quiet. But what could she say that wasn't rude or hurtful? Nothing. So silence was best this time. Ostensia felt bad for being like this, but for some reason her emotions didn't care, they were turning her into a monster or something.

Ostensia listened to what Damian told Alyssa about his life and wondered if there was more that he wanted to tell her, Ostensia knew that if she had been given the chance, she would go on and on about the things she planned to do. She wanted to run a flower shop with the most exotic plans she could find. Both magical and non-magical. Then when she saved up enough, she would buy a cute little house, move in with Damian, and they'd live together forever. Even if they decided not to get married, Ostensia just wanted him in her life. Ostensia also heard the shower turn off and glanced at the staircase. She hoped Vincent was actually staying, that what Alyssa may be more prone to keep her hands to herself. "I'm being such a jerk. I feel disgusted with myself." But the more she tried to pretend like it didn't bother her, the more jealous she became. Ostensia tried too smile when Alyssa spoke about her husband coming down to greet them, but she also grew upset over the fact that he was leaving. Dang. That meant it would just be the three of them. Why must life be such a pain in the side when it came to Ostensia's wishes and dreams? Did nothing feel like it should go her way?

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Alyssa laughed when Damian told her that he was surprised to see that she wasn't pregnant with her seventh child. Sadly, he wasn't the only person to tell her that either. "Everyone says that." Alyssa rolled her light blue eyes. It must have been obvious to everyone just how much Vincent and Alyssa loved to be around one another. "Actually, Vincent and I have been trying for baby number two for awhile now. It just hasn't happened yet. Which I'm sure Vincent is just tickled about. I mean about us trying, I think he wants another baby even more than I do." Alyssa wanted another one pretty badly too. But Vincent actually got out with the idea before Alyssa could even say a word. So in a way, it was kind of his idea. Which as a woman, Alyssa knew that was probably the best she was going to get when it came to the discussion of children with her husband. Alyssa wanted at least three, but she had yet to really tell Vincent of that. He was a man, and men generally didn't like the idea of having more kids. Sadly, it hasn't happened yet. How much longer must she wait to bring another baby into the family? "Are you planning on having kids anytime soon Damian?" Alyssa laughed. She was mostly playing around though. Damian was the same age as she was when she had gotten pregnant with Chacen, but he still seemed much too young. There were times when Alyssa wished that she had wanted longer too. The blonde caught the look on Ostensia's face and laughed again. "I'm kidding guys." If this was how they reacted to the thought of them having a baby, they definitely weren't ready. They were so cute together though. Alyssa wondered how long they had been together for, it seemed like it would be awhile for some reason.

"Your poor brother. I hope he finds someone else worth of his affections. A fight?! Well of course I remember Leviathan, he was always scowling. But Damian, please try not to get into anymore fights, okay?" Alyssa almost wanted to smack herself. She sounded so motherly and naggy sometimes. It could be a real mood killer sometimes. Alyssa noticed that Ostensia seemed kind of, unhappy to be here, and frowned. Had she done something wrong? Alyssa looked to Damian, wondering if he had an answer to her behavior. Maybe she was just shy or nervous around people she didn't know? The shower turned off upstairs and Alyssa heard Damian question about Vincent going to work. Alyssa nodded. "Sadly he does. He works a lot. Maybe before he leaves I can get him to come down here and say hello." Alyssa sat up and peered at the stairway, no sign of her husband yet. He was probably getting dressed, which she was thankful for. Sometimes he walked around the house in close to nothing, which would have killed her with embarrassment if he chose today of all days to do that. Alyssa was pretty sure Vincent and Damian had met before, once. However, Ostensia hadn't. But Alyssa wasn't sure if the young girl cared to or not either. But either way, Alyssa wanted Vincent to come down and at least say hello before he went off to work for the evening. She hated nights when he had to work and miss dinner. But tonight she had company to keep her from getting lonely, so it wouldn't be as bad.​
<i>
</i>

Damian immediately found Ostensia's silence to be strange. She was rarely silent. In fact, she was usually friendly, except now when she was with Alyssa. Especially when all she could say was that little word. However for now he turned his attention to Alyssa, whom was working on baby number two. Damian simply laughed, and he nodded, "Well, he does have a stunning wife, who would blame him? I'm just glad that you guys really worked out. The wedding was amazing from what I remember." Damian paused for a minute, hearing some more sounds coming from upstairs. "He seems like he would be a good dad. A lot better than mine, that's for sure." It was rare for Damian to ever, ever mention his parents. His dad was a deadbeat one, but he kept his parentage a secret. Even from Ostensia. He mentioned Dietrich a lot, and sometimes Krystin now that she was living with him, after her dad kicked her out for being a Part-Veela. He did not want her to turn out like him. As soon as Alyssa mentioned kids, he looked at her with wide, surprised eyes. He was not having kids anytime soon, and he plainly refused it. "Yeah, no thanks. Not anytime soon. I don't even know what I want to be." However he was thankful that she was just kidding. He did not want kids. He had enough of them when Dietrich had those two. He simply nodded when Alyssa told him that he should not be fighting anymore, and he smirked a bit. That was the mother coming out in her. He looked over at the silent Ostensia before he looked over at Alyssa.

"Dietrich is a good guy. He'll find love. But I'll keep that in mind, mom," said Damian with a chuckle. She was kind of like a mom now. Well, she was one. He looked over toward Chacen who was busy entertaining himself. He wondered if Vincent would make his way down here and say something to them. However it showed that his wish was granted, as Vincent strolled down the stairs, and then he also did something that made Damian turn away. He basically swept Alyssa up, kissed her and touched her everywhere before he left, but not without saying, "Hey guys, catch you later." Like he needed a fix. Damian looked over at Alyssa and he just shook his head. "No one wanted to see that, Alyssa. He is an Auror right? Probably the funniest one I have ever known." Damian was glad that he did not come down here naked or something. That seemed like something Vincent would have done. And probably would if Chacen was in bed. He looked over at Ostensia, leaned over and decided to question her on her abnormal behavior. "Osa, is there something wrong? You are being awfully quiet."

Ostensia was starting to think that this day couldn’t get any worse. She absolutely hated being jealous. It made her feel like she was a really bad person or something, like a monster. But Damian and Alyssa just kept giving her more and more reasons to get jealous. For starters, he had just called Alyssa stunning. The blonde let her eyes rest on Alyssa as she went on about something. It would be one thing if he had called her that and it wasn’t true. But it being actually true literally drove Ostensia up a wall. What if he thought that Alyssa was prettier than she was? Would he start to like her less? "Ostensia….just stop. It doesn’t matter because he’s with you and he loves you. You need to stop being so mean to someone who doesn’t deserve it!" Alyssa definitely didn’t deserve Ostensia’s mean behavior going on. With a sigh Ostensia tried to forget that she was just called stunning by Damian. It was the only thing she could do to keep from hurling a bowl of fruit at Alyssa’s head. Ostensia heard Damian start to talk about someone being a good dad. Better than his own. Ostensia felt another pang in her chest. Damian never talked about his family life with her. There had been a couple of times when she had asked out of curiosity, but she had never been given the answer she wanted since he generally avoided the topic. He was willing to talk about his family to Alyssa but not with her? Ostensia wished he would. What was his dad like? Was he mean to him all the time? Ostensia wanted to lean over and loving kiss Damian’s forehead, but she felt like it wasn’t the best time. Maybe later she could ask him about what he had mentioned to her earlier.

When Ostensia got a good look at Alyssa’s husband, her eyes widened. He seemed just like the type of guy Alyssa would marry. Even she could admit that he was attractive, but he just wasn’t Damian. Ostensia liked Damian’s appearance more. He looked like a rock star, but he was secretly nothing more than a giant teddy bear. All of a sudden, Alyssa’s husband swept her up and began to display the most open sign of affection that Ostensia had ever seen. Her face turned red and her mouth fell open. Did he not notice that he had company over? When he left, Ostensia watched him carefully. Then she realized that their kid was still I n the room. Ostensia wondered if Chacen was going to grow up to be just like that. Ostensia was pulled from her thoughts when Damian asked her if there was something wrong. Ostensia didn’t want to seem rude, but could she lie to boyfriend? "N-no. Well…yes actually. I’m…just feeling….a little jealous, okay?" Ostensia admitted, feeling bad that she had just said that to Damian, right in front of Alyssa. But she couldn’t help it! Osa had never been the type to lie, and she hoped that by maybe saying something, Alyssa would get the picture and back off. Oh that sounded mean. Was she a bad person for thinking these kinds of thoughts? Red dusted itself all over her cheeks again as she blushed one more. This was just so embarrassing.

Alyssa smiled softly at Damian when he called her stunning. It was something she had heard many times, and she knew it was true. But Alyssa knew that beauty wasn’t everything, her looks didn’t matter to her as much now as they used to when she was younger. Now Alyssa just wanted to focus on how to make herself and her family happy despite the circumstances going on in her life right now. "Me too. He and Chacen are about all I’ve got now; my brother and the others in my family have kind of alienated me since my wedding." Alyssa admitted. None of her siblings would talk to her minus Aphrodite, nor would any of her cousins, or uncles, even some of her old friends. It was lonely, but thankfully Alyssa had some people left who still cared about her. Something was better than nothing, and she could live with that. Alyssa’s smile widened when Damian commented on Vincent being a good dad. He was a good dad. Chacen absolutely adored spending time with Vincent when he wasn’t working. When Damian mentioned something about his dad not being very good to him, Alyssa frowned. "Yeah, mine too." Alyssa thought back to her own father, whom was now six feet under thanks to his hatred of his own children. It killed Alyssa inside to think that Damian’s father was bad to him too. Alyssa looked over and Ostensia and noticed that she looked upset. Was her dad not too good of a dad either? Alyssa hoped that wasn’t the case, since she seemed like such a sweet girl. Chacen tried to crawl up onto the couch next to Alyssa but seemed to be having some trouble. "Oh so now you want to be cuddly?" Without any hesitation she picked up her and sat him on her lap.

Promptly upon being placed into her lap, he rested his head against her abdomen and shoved his thumb into his mouth so he could suck on it. He was ready for a nap. "I know, I sound like a nagging mother. I can’t help it though. Starting a family has really opened my eyes to how motherly I think I’ve always been." Alyssa commented as she stroked her son’s head. When heard Vincent start to head downstairs she figured she should greet him. Softly, Alyssa settled Chacen against a pillow so he could nap without her waking him with any sudden movements. Just as Alyssa was about to get up and greet Vincent, he decided he would much rather sweep her up and practically defile her in front of their company, not that she had fought against him. Vincent had this way of making her melt into him when he did things like this. Alyssa fought hard to keep the blush hidden when she and Vincent finally broke apart. He walked away acting so casual about it, yet he left her here to deal with the aftermath of it all. What a little butthead! "You know what’s so bad? That’s him behaving. Usually he’s so much worse." Alyssa rolled her eyes softly when Damian pointed out that no one wanted to see that. Of course she wouldn’t go into details with that though. Just as Alyssa sat back down, she heard the small spiff between Damian and Ostensia. What was she feeling jealous about? Did she think that Alyssa had a thing for Damian? Alyssa hoped that wasn’t the case, because Damian was like a little brother to her. "Would you like me to leave you two alone for a little bit?" Alyssa asked. Sometimes, it was just best for a couple to just talk things out between one another. That was what she and Vincent did when they weren’t getting along with one another.

Damian sighed when Alyssa mentioned that all she had left now was Vincent and Chacen. The other members of her family alienated her. He frowned and he pointed out, "What about the old members of the Glam Squad? And that Hadan girl? They might not be your blood but they can be considered family, just like my brother and I." Maybe that might help her feel like she had family around her, and maybe where she was not so alone. Though his attention was on Ostensia too, and wondered what she was dealing with right now. She seemed too quiet, and it was still highly suspicious. Alyssa mentioned how her dad wasn't the best and that was something that they had in common. He looked down at his hands before he remembered reading something about her dad being killed by the man that he had killed. It was a weird thing. Damian did see the cuteness when Chacen crawled up around Alyssa and started to take a nap. Like a good boy, it was adorable. Damian was positive that she would be having another baby soon enough. Damian merely laughed a bit when Alyssa mentioned that she sounded like a nagging mother. To be fair, she was a mother. And she is just now realizing it. Damian pointed out, "Sometimes it is a good thing that we have someone like that. Means you were a role model." Although now that Vincent was gone, Damian did feel somewhat comfortable. Sometimes Vincent intimidated him, which did not make much sense since Damian looked rougher than he did. Damian combed his hair subtly, trying to get the image of Vincent groping Alyssa out of his head.

It took a while, but he managed to get the image out. He looked over at Chacen and wondered what all he had seen through that. That was Vincent behaving too? He sighed and he could not say a word on it. He did not want to go into details on that, or hear about them. Damian turned his eyes to Ostensia so that he could hear the answer. He knew something was up. And then he heard it. She was jealous. Jealous of what? He looked like she had told him that she was pregnant or something. Horrified. He looked over at Alyssa when she asked if they needed to leave them alone. He shook his head and said, "No, we are guests at your house. It wouldn't be right for you." He turned to look at Ostensia, his expression was disapproving. He could not believe his girlfriend was jealous. Jealousy was caused by insecurity. Finally, he stated, "You've known Alyssa for a long time, and we've been together for a long time as well. What in the hell do you have to be jealous over? She is married and has been for years." He thought that she was out of her mind, or just being stupid. If she was insecure or something, then there was no need to ruin Alyssa's day with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back